♠AeroAce TV♠

☆AeroAce☆ || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group || STORY STARTING {PLUS REVAMPING}

 ♠AeroAce TV♠

                 Minhee&TaeJoon

"Annyeong~" A girl with a beautiful eye smile waved. "Tiffany imnida~ Oh? Ige bwoyah, what happened to the rest of the Girls' Generation members?" Tiffany looked sad as she was holding the camera looking around like a lost child. "Aigoo, my members ditched me!" She pouted. 

"I'm sad. Big bullies," she mumbed in English. "Anyways!" She shouted at the camera she was holding. "I'm gonna do something SM would never allow me to do, introduce the members! Since you know two of them already, why not just meet the two first?" She giggled. She held the camera in front of her as she walked. "Annyeong, Kyuhyun Oppa~" She waved.

Kyuhyun bowed. "Ah, isn't the inside of this company pretty?" She questioned. "Oh, we're here, at AeroAce's practice room!" She chuckled. "Haha, SM, this is payback," She mumbled in English again.

  She peeked her head and camera in, she saw eight girls practicing with their hoodies and mask on, covering their face. They were practicing Teen Top's To You. Since the group didn't really admire doing anything that was girl-like or cutesy. That's why they always challenged themselves to do boygroup dances. Tiffany played with the camera and zoomed in on a girl with blond-ish, brown hair. She was wearing a brown hoodie and gray leggings. You couldn't see her face, but you knew she was focused. 

"You guys know who she is?" Tiffany giggled.  "Oh, oh! And the other member that we revealed - Well BoA sunbaenim revealed." Tiffany zoomed in the shorter member. "Aha, she looks like Sunny!" Tiffany teased because of her short size. She had long wavy brown hair, she didn't put on a hoodie nor a mask. It revealed her natural beautiful face. She was just wearing a plain white v-neck and jeaned high-waist shorts.

Then she stopped and turned over and saw Tiffany. Tiffany freaked it out and almost dropped the camera on the floor and breathed. "Oh my god," She mumbled in English. She started to walk up towards Tiffany, "Don't see the camera, dont' see the camera," She mumbled. "Oh, hi, Tiffany." She said in English. "Oh! Lee Joonie~" Tiffany waved. "Is that a camera?" She asked pointing to the the lens behind Tiffany's back. "Oh, uh, yup!" Tiffany smiled. You guys are having your own show." She explained. "Really? Did the CEO let you?" She asked. "No, so Tae Joon don't tell him because I'm producing this on my own." Tiffany chuckled. 

"Yah! Tae Joonie, why'd you stop?" The girl with blond-brown hair asked, strictly as she walked towards Tae Joon. "Oh, Minhee-ah,hurry up, dude." She called for Minhee to come over. "What is it now?" She muttered. "Look, Tiffany said we have our own show." Tae Joon said coolly. "Oh really!? Really Tiffany?" Minhee clapped her hands. Tae Joon just sighed and sat down. Tiffany recorded her. "Why so sad?" Tiffany blinked. She just looked at the camera then ignored it. 

Minhee whispered to Tiffany, "Strangers. She's really cold towards them, that's why she's like that to the camera since there will be people who she doesn't know." Minhee explained. "She was like that to us when she first met us," Minhee shrugged. "Oh..." Tiffany nodded.

"Anyways, bye bye~ I'll hand this over to Tae Joon and Minhee, okay? Bye SONES & AeroAce's fandom!" Tiffany waved and handed it over to Minhee. "Uh-uh, I don't, think I'd trust myself with the camera." Minhee said. "Give it to the professional," She stared at Tae Joon since Tae Joon had a experience cameras. Old Cameras, new cameras, broken cameras, etc. 

Tae Joon sighed and held the camera, "Now let's get your MC thing over with. It's a practice, or so." She mumbled. "Oh, well have fun girls! I'll be checking in on you frequently!" Tiffany did her famous eyesmile. "Yes ma'am." Then Tae Joon shut the door. 

"Who was that?" The other members asked. "Tiffany," the two replied. "Go back to dancing, Lee Joon and I are going to do something real quick." Minhee ordered. They nodded and SNSD's I Got a Boy.

Tae Joon recorded Minhee looking for something. "What shall we use as microphones?" She looked through the box of useless stuff their manager liked to put in every once and awhile. 

"These!" She took out two hairbrushes. One turqoise one and one pink one. "Hairbrushes. Really?" Tae Joon said sarcastically. "What? It's just a what's that word- improvise!" She smiled. She handed Tae Joon the turqoise one  and then smiled.

"Hello! We're the first two members of AeroAce!" Minhee smiled brightly and waved. "I'm Tae Joon. But people call me Lee Joonie," Tae Joon glared at Minhee. "I'm Minhee!" She giggled.

"Wait, Lee Joonie, should we talk in English or Korean?" Minhee asked. "Tiffany's in charge of this. We'll let her add the subtitles then if we speak English." Tae Joon said, then yawned. "Sorry," she mumbled. 

"Anyways, um.. So what are we going to say now?" Minhee asked. ".... Why are you asking me? Aren't you the leader?" she asked bluntly. Minhee blinked a few times. "Uh, so well that's the end of AeroAce TV then! This is Minhee,"

"And Tae Joon,"

"Sigining off~ We'll see you next time~!" Minhee smiled brightly. Tae Joon just left a pokerface. "Pokerface~" She took the camera from Tae Joon and pushed it onto her face. "Ah! My nose! Dude, watch the nose!" She hit Minhee on the arm. "Y-Yah! That hurts you know," Minhee shouted. "Okay, bye now." Tae Joon shut the camera off.

--

♣AuthorNote♣

Okay, that was so awkward... ☺

Whatever, but this was just a little teaser of AeroAce TV that AeroAce will be having~

Did you guys like? Lol, it seemed like an awkward thing already