oo4. ♦MinYeon & TaeHyun

☆AeroAce☆ || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group || STORY STARTING {PLUS REVAMPING}

♣♠Boredom♠♣

  "You know, if you took this Pepero Game seriously, you  wouldn't be stuck here. Doing nothing and looking like a dead hippo on the floor." Hae Do commented. "Dead hippo?? You don't have the AC on! You know how hot the summer is, that's we all look like freakin' hippos!" Jooyeon explained.

"Jinjja? I feel the cool air towards me though," Hae Do smiled, since he had a fan blowing towards him. Jooyeon then dropped her head on the ground. "I give up," she mumbled.

"Okay! MinYeon team, ya'll can leave now, your thirty minutes are up, but you two gotta stay here." He looked at Tae Joon and Jihyun. "Ugh, fine." Jihyun pulled herself up. 

Jooyeon started to scramble around the practice room looking for a hat, "Hat. Hat. Oh my god! If I don't find a hat, my skin will get-"

"Yah! Just take mine," Tae Joon grumbled. 

"'Yah'? YAH?!" Jooyeon shouted. "Yah! Stop YAH-ing me, I'm older than you!" Jooyeon said. "Ne, eonni, I understand, but please consider quiet-time for Hae Do, though," Tae Joon said pointing at Hae Do, he was snoring in his chair.

"You could've at least just said, 'Jooyeon eonni, Hae Do's sleeping, take my hat and leave please.'" She stated. "I'll keep that in mind," Tae Joon mumbled, going up to the corner and sleeping. "Araesso, you ready?" Minhee asked. Jooyeon nodded, "I swear, either that girl is trying to make me explode, or cause me to have wrinkles early." Jooyeon stated.

"She likes joking around with people, just leave her." Minhee patted her back and opened the door for her. After the door closed, Tae Joon jumped up. "Dude, it's so fun to see her pissed off!" She giggled. 

"Why is she your target, may I ask?" Jihyun questioned, taking her lunch box out and peeling oranges. "Because," Tae Joon took the piece or orange Jihyun handed and ate, "I don't know. But she seems really fun to piss off," Tae Joon laughed, like a clapping seal.

"Really...?" Jihyun blinked. 

Tae Joon nodded. "Aye, what should we do right now?" 

"Let's bother Hae Do," Jihyun suggested. "Oh! Be right back," Tae Joon ran to her duffle bag and shuffled through it. "Got it," She took out a whip-cream can.

"Bwoyah, eonni? Where do you just somehow keep a can of whip-cream in there?" Jihyun asked. "I get hungry you know," Tae Joon pouted. "Oh, and a feather. We could do that classical prank." Tae Joon added.

"Araesso," Jihyun stood up walking over to Hae Do. "Here, take the feather, I have a shaky hand so I'm scared something will happen." Tae Joon handed her the feather. 

"You know, if something were to happen with your shaky hand holding the can, " She stated, waiting for Tae Joon to get some senses in. "Mwo?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.

"Oh my god, you have shaky hands and your hold the can, if your drop it, it hits his face." Jihyun explained. "Oh! I get it," Tae Joon smiled. "Don't worry, nothing will happen," Tae Joon smiled.

"My shaky hands are my right hand, my left's not." She smiled. "Better be," Jihyun mumbled. Hae Do's mouth was opened to, she instantly filled it with whip-cream, then his breathing switched to his nose. Tae Joon squirted the whip-cream out all over his face, then Jihyun ticked his nose with the feather. 

Hae Do didn't move an inch. It was like he had died. "Huh, what's this?" Tae Joon found a little pill bottle on the floor;

Sleeping pills, up to six hours! - Recomended by many doctors

She read from the pill bottle. "No wonder why he's so drowned in his sleep," Tae Joon shrugged. "Wae?" Jihyun took the bottle from her. "Ah, jinjja, Manager Hae Do!" Jihyun stomped her foot. "Ruining people's fun." 

"Hey, we could leave then," Tae Joon said. "I somehow want to the whip-cream though..." Jihyun said. "Oh, you still have some fruits left in your lunch box," Tae Joon said. 

"Let's eat all the fruits with the whip-cream first then leave?" Tae Joon suggested.

Jihyun nodded and took out her lunch box again, she handed Tae Joon a fork and opened the fruit box. Strawberries, apples, oranges, bananas, kiwis, etc., "Gumawo, eomma." Tae Joon smiled. "I still can't believe I'm younger than you when  you act like a child." Jihyun said. "I know," Tae Joon said, handing Jihyun the whip-cream for her to put onto her fruits.

Then there was a quiet knock on the door, "Come-" then Jihyun stopped her, "Dude, what happens if it's the CEO and he finds us doing this to Hae Do?" Jihyun questioned. "I'll say it's my idea, it's not like he's not gonna let me debut because of one mistake. It's only one, out of my five years." Tae Joon shrugged. 

"Who is it?" She called. 

"Kyungsoo and Channie ~" A deep voice said cheerfully. "Does the CEO have a deep voice?" Tae Joon asked. "It's Kyungsoo and Chanyeol!" Jihyun said, going to the door and unlocking it. "Come in," She said walking back to Tae Joon. "Hae Do hyung in here?" Kyungsoo asked popping his head in, "Sleeping." Tae Joon answered, putting a strawberry in . 

"What happens if he wakes-"

"Just go in," Chanyeol pushed his older friend in. "On sleeping pills." Jihyun answered. "Don't have to worry." 

"How's my friend?" D.O. asked giving her a small hug. "Fine," She answered.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Channie!" Tae Joon hit Chanyeol. "THAT IS SOO CUTE!" She squealed on the floor. "Bwoyah, stop being crazy, it's just a hug." Chanyeol gave her a little kick.

She stood up, "Damn you, you're so tall." For she was only 160 cm (5'2). She went to take a chair and stood on it. "Listen, Park, it's just a hug to you but, it's something different for me, I like cute stuff like that." She huffed at him. "Jerk," she stuck her tongue at him. "Araesso, mianhe." He picked her up and put her down. "You seriously are a replica of Sunny eonni," Jihyun chuckled. "Short and younger than her." D.O added.

"Hmph, you guys are jerks." She pouted. "Aww, don't worry, Oppa will take you out, 'kay?" Chanyeol hugged her. "No." She pouted. "Seriously, you feel like a life size-doll, but just really short." He teased. "Yah!" She punched him in the stomach. Then she walked out of the practice room. Then came back in. "Say Ah~~" she told Kyungsoo holding the bottle of whip-cream. 

He opened his mouth she sprayed some in, "Say ah~ Jihyun," Jihyun opened and Tae Joon poured some in. "Me too, Lee Joonie?" Chanyeol smiled. "No." She grabbed the can and walked out. "Yah! Lee Joonie, I want some too!" he ran out with her.

"But I still wanted whip-cream." Jihyun pouted. "Let's go buy whip-cream then," D.O. pulled Jihyun up. "Mwo, aren't you gonna get in trouble for ditching?" Jihyun questioned. "Ani, we're taking an hour break, but aren't you gonna get in trouble for doing that?" D.O. pointed at Hae Do. "Yeah, Tae Joon's taking the blame for that." Jihyun nodded.

---

"Joonie-ah, I was joking," Chanyeol caught up to her. "Hmph, now I know how Sunny eonni feels," she muttered. She stuck her tongue at him again, "I hate you." 

"That is the biggest lie from you that I ever heard." Chanyeol chuckled. "Kaja, let's go get ice cream." Chanyeol crouched down for her to climb onto his back. She stood there crossing her arms. "... Fine," she secretly smiled on climbed onto his back. Who could refuse to ice cream? 

"Wait, are you guys training right now?" Tiffany asked, seeing the two pass by. "Hae Do let us off~" Tae Joon said quickly. "Ah..." She nodded. "Wait, then what's Hae Do doing?" She questioned to herself.

"Oh, hi Tiffany eonni ~" Jihyun waved, passing by. "What are you also doing?" 

"Hae Do let us off," She answered, skipping away from her.

 

"Looks like you to made up quick," D.O. looked at Tae Joon then at Chanyeol. "And why are you on his back?" Jihyun asked. "Cause I feel like getting on his back," She covered her face from sunlight. "It's so hot today," Jihyun muttered. "Here, get on my back, you don't have to walk." D.O. crouched. "Ani, it's fine." She said. "Just get on, dude, it's fun." Tae Joon said. Jihyun decided too get on anyways. 

"Channie, could you throw this for me. It's empty." She pouted handing him the whip-cream bottle. He gladly took it and threw it away. 

"Shall we get ice cream together than?" Chanyeol suggested. "Ne~" The girls smiled together.

--

Minhee and Jooyeon walked around the company, bored. "What to do...?" Jooyeon blew her hair out of her face. "I don't know." Minhee mumbled. "Oh, hi girls," Tiffany waved. "Hey, eonni," they waved. "Aren't you suppose to be in the states right now?" Minhee asked. "Oh, ne, but I came back early." Tiffany answered.

"Everybody else is still in the U.S., but me and Jessica." Tiffany added. The two nodded, "Well, see ya around." She smiled and walked away. 

Someone ran up behind Jooyeon and shouted, "Boo!"

"AH!" She gave a small yelp. "Yah, Baekhyun!" She hit his arm. "Ow, that hurts, noona," He frowned. "You guys, I'm weirded out by your guys relationship everytime I look at the two of you... So, do you know where Kris is?" Minhee asked Baekhyun. "Oh, he's in the practice room." Baekhyun pointed. "Ah, gumawo." She said and walked to EXO's practice room.

"So... uh, you free right now?" Baekhyun put his hands in his pockets and asked. "I guess," Jooyeon shrugged. "I'm on break right now, so let's just walk around the company and talk," Baekhyun said.

Jooyeon nodded and followed him, "Uh, so why are all the members scattered around?" Baekhyun questioned. "Scattered? Tae Joon and Jihyun are only ones still in the back in the practice rooms," Jooyeon answered.

"Not according to Kyungsoo and Channie," Baekhyun chuckled. "I knew those rascals would ditch," Jooyeon sighed, as she sat down on a bench in front of the company. 

"Oh well, so, anyways, when are you going to debut?" Baekhyun questioned. "I really, don't know." Jooyeon said. "Maybe in about two-three weeks or so?" She added.

"Ah," Baekhyun nodded. "By the way, could you give me a little hint on what concept or type of music will you guys be doing?" Baekhyun asked. Jooyeon looked at him and laughed, "Ha. Ha, no." She used her palm to push his face down. 

"Wae?" Baekhyun questioned. "Because it's a secret," She put her index finger to her lip. "You'll find out soon, you'll be visiting us when we film right?" She smiled.

"Sure, why not. It's not like you guys are gonna do anything so y that it causes us boys to probably get timid and like, yeah..."

".... Well, then," Jooyeon said, thinking of a subject to change. "You guys aren't you?" Baekhyun chuckled. "Yeah." Jooyeon laughed. "I knew it," Baekhyun said. "I forgot you guys were a y group, like oh my god, just watch. Fanboys are gonna be drooling." Baekhyun complimented. "..Uh, thanks, haha." she smiled at Baekhyun.

--

"Kris!" Minhee called, walking in the practice room. "I'm here," He was in the corner of the room, on his phone. "Hey," She walked over to him. "Hi, Minhee." everybody else waved at her.

"Oh, eonni, you're here." Nanie and Min Young said. "Hey, Minhee." Kris said. "How's the group?" 

"The usual, loud and noisy. Yours?" She sat next to him. "Same, only they all decided to be quiet this time because your kids came in," Kris chuckled. "I know," Minhee said.

"My kids are always pretty and young," She complimented her group. "But you. Oh no, Minhee. Is that a wrinkle I see?" Kris gasped. 

"Mwo?" She asked. "Wrinkle? No, no, I've been doing good not getting angry," She looked at the mirror. Kris started laughing, "I'm just joking, you don't have any." He covered his face from laughing. "Jerk," She flicked his forehead. "That's not funny, I was shocked for a second." 

"That hurts, my forehead's really special!" Kris stated. "Sure," she rolled her eyes. 

Then the door opened and everybody started gathering, the rest of AeroAce and EXO. "Say ah~" Tae Joon and Jihyun said to D.O and Chanyeol, feeding them ice cream.

"Ah, brain freeze." Yewon muttered, banging her forehead. "That's what you get for eating so much," Sehun teased. "Yah!" Yewon hit Sehun in the arm.

"Sungsin-ah, we should do that next time, just pig out." Kai told Sungsin. "Ne! It was fun," Sungsin nodded. 

"Bwoyah, why are you two here?" Everybody looked at Tae Joon and Jihyun. "Oh, well you know." Tae Joon shrugged. "Hae Do fell alseep, so we got bored and left." Jihyun finished the sentence. "He's on a six hour sleeping pill." Tae Joon smiled.

"Araesso, break times done." EXO's manager came in. "Aw, Manager Oppa! You look different!" Jihyun stated. "Jinjja, you noticed?" He touched his hair. "Noticed? Noticed what, I noticed you got a little fatter. Did the members treat you to dinner everyday?" She chuckled.

"Aish, no. I've been eating more, thought you noticed my haircut." He stopped smiling. "Araesso, out, all eight of you. And you boys start practicing." The manager said. "Ne,"

"Bye guys," the girls waved and started to leave. "Bye." They waved back. 

"Could we go home, I'm tired." Yewon and Sungsin yawned. "Sure, we'll just-"

"Shindong will take you guys home!" Sungmin offered, as he walked by. "What. I have a schedule-"

"Don't be such a pig. This innocent girls need someone to take them back to their dorm." Sungmin said. "Ah, aniya, we'll take a cab. It's fine, Sungmin Oppa," Tae Joon said. "Yeah, it's fine." Nanie said. "You sure?" Sungmin asked. "Shindong has all the time in the world when he's not eating." Sungmin glared at Shindong.

"It's fine, Minhee eonni knows how to drive," Jooyeon said. "Okay then, just call when you need us." Sungmin said. They bowed and nodded. "Odd. Sungmin's sincerely happy today." Yewon stated. "Isn't he always?" Min Young questioned. "Yeah..."

----

Six Hours Later...

(9;48 p.m. KST)

"MOM I SWEAR I DIDN'T SHAVE JIN'S HAIR OFF!" Hae Do woke up shouting. "Huh, oh, it's just a dream." Then he wiped his sweat. "Wae, whip-cream?" He it. Then he read the clock, "Where's the Tae Joon and Jihyun?" 

The room was dark, no lights on. Just lights from outside shown in. "Yah, Hae Do-ah, I need so-" 

"HOLY F(X)!" f(x)'s manager, Shin Jin Ah, shouted. "Hae Do, what's on your face? What happened?" She asked, freaked. "I don't know.." He said. "Where are the girls?" He asked. "They left to go home a couple hours ago." Jin Ah answered. "Damn it." He muttered under his breath. Standing up, he looked for a towel or cloth. "Here, just take this napkin pack. You look like a mess," Jin Ah smiled.

"Ah, gumawo." Hae Do cleared his face with it. "Ah, Jin Ah, there you are- Woah, Hae Do, what's going on? Can't you wait, winter's a few months away." Super Junior's manager, Kim Junghoon, laughed. "You're a mess!" 

"Haha, Junghoon, like I didn't know that." Hae Do rolled his eyes. "Anyways, Jin Ah, I was wondering if you'd have dinner with me today." Junghoon asked. "Eh, I don't know," She looked at Hae Do, then Hae Do looked away, like nothing happened.

"Rain check?" 

"That's fine." Junghoon shrugged. "Hey, Hae Do," Junghoon called. "What?" Hae Do looked at him.

Junghoon acted like a child and stucj his tongue out. "HA. HA. HA. I'M GONNA WIN!" Junghoon then ran off. "Yah- This jerk." Hae Do sighed. "Everything alright?" Jin Ah asked. "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow, gotta go home to the girls." He said. "Oh, araesso. I'll see you tomorrow then." She nodded. 

"Bye," She bowed and left. 

 

Author'sNote☺;

Hey ~ ^O^ I guess the punishment didn't come up. /slapped

:D Guess what, what? Chicken ! ^-^ Lol. I don't Know what to say anymore /.T

Enjoy this chapter subbies ~