♦oo6. Advertising; Part One - Team A

☆AeroAce☆ || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group || STORY STARTING {PLUS REVAMPING}

 

 

 

 

  Chapter 6

 

Advertising; Part One - Team A

 


 The girls practiced all day and night. New dances on different levels they've never experienced before. But it's all good since whatever they worked hard for, led up to this. "Alright, girls that's good work!" Trainer Yin shouted. "Now when in two weeks you guys debut, be sure to not let anything get in the way, okay? No injuries, no face injuries, no injuries or anything anywhere." 
 
"Ne!" The girls bowed. "For now, I'll come in a few hours later with some props to add to your dance and for you guys to learn. Your manager will be coming in the next few minutes for your assignment, but for now, break time!" She said sternly and left the room quickly. Min Young crawled onto the floor.
 
"Oh my god, the sweet cold floor." She mumbled, rolling.
 
"I'm tired, but I think I've finely gotten the abs I've wanted." Minhee looked in the mirror lifting her shirt up. "Nope, still the same. WHY WON'T YOU DISAPPEAR FAT? NO ONE LIKES YOU." She dread to her little 'baby' fat.
 
The other members closed their eyes just for a few seconds because of the lack of sleep they've been recieving, no more fun and games. It's the real deal now. 
 
"Morning, ladies." Hae Do walked in casually and happy as usual. "Morning, Oppa."
 
"Well technically it's not morning, since it's like one in the afternoon, but I like to rewind the day for you guys," Hae Do smiled at them. "Anyways, now, I have a nice assignment for you. You guys are going to advertise yourself." Hae Do stated, then going to a serious face.
 
"Advertise? Can't SM do that for us?" Sungsin asked. "Ani. Reason being is, as an idol, you have to have many traits and skills. Such as, for example; MBLAQ. Their skills are variety. Able to bring and cause laughter to sets and everywhere they go, right? Many idols have learned from them. SNSD; their skills or charms is what they can put up professionally. They are now the top stars in Korea and top foreign stars. So what many people would expect for SNSD's charm or skill is to be professionally good at what they say they're good at.
 
"To make it short; SNSD's skill is music. Since everywhere they go it's most like for people to ask about them singing or dancing - because it's their skills. The upcoming debut of Pledis's new boy group SEVENTEEN-"
 
"OMO! I LOVE THEM! THEY'RE LIKE THE CUTEST BUNCHES OF RABBITS I'VE EVER SEEN!" Tae Joon squealed. Hae Do stared at her oddly, "You're half of some of their age,"
 
"I know, but I mean - I'm a noona! Man, that ain't fair!" Tae Joon pouted. "We all know it's not fair," Jooyeon patted her back.
 
"Anyways, before I was interruppted by a fangirl - SEVENTEEN has plenty of skills already: Variety, talking, music, and advertising. Which you eight need to all achieve. Maybe music is down for you guys - but advertising, talking and variety is what you guys have to learn. Another example! TS Entertainment's group; SECRET. Skill; Talking. Their talking skill is extremely good in anyway, they have a cunning speech which causes laughter to the studio or anywhere, but also polite in a way. 
 
"Remember when we were watching Weekly Idol with SECRET? Sunhwa was able and allowed to make fun of Connie and Doni anyway she can - but, she was polite about it. She caused laughter too. 'Yah! Be quiet, you pig!' - Specifically said by Han Sunhwa. But! Because she had both said it still in a polite form with all the honorifics at the end of her sentence she was perfectly good. On Beatles Code 2; she and the rest of SECRET clearly explained whatever they said clearly for them to understand. And the MCs understood perfectly. So, therefore you guys shall start advertising today." Hae Do explained clearly. 
 
"Shall we get going? Find your names on these huge tags and put it on your shirt and wait for me outside to give you guys the paper and directions. Araesso?" Hae Do said. "And e lady-" he pointed at Tae Joon. " - don't freak over cute highschoolers or middle schoolers when you're advertising or just go all crazy." Hae Do reminded and left the room. 
 
"Ah, ne." She bowed. 
 
"Name, name, name. Ah, here's Minhee." Minhee founded hers then jooyeon then everybody found theirs. 
 
They all quickly shuffled outside of the company and in the hot sun they their manager. With a camera crew. "Ne, ha.. dul.. se!" Minhee immidiately said. "Annyeonghaesayo, A-C-E! We are AeroAce! We'll take your breath away faster than 4minute!" They girls said loudly in their bright voice. 
 
"Ne, okay. Now, AeroAce, when you guys advertise, advertise well. Tell them what you guys are. When your debut is, your chants, or chant rhythms, tell them what the official item is, them the color and all that since we've cleared it all up. After all that, you guys can do whatever - dance, sing, impersonations just to capture their attention. And here are some locations we'd like you guys to check out and visit and capture audience." Hae Do gave out the papers to every member and they looked over it then put it in their bag.
 
"Now, here's the thing. You guys will be split up into two groups; Team A and Team B. Or as you guys know me well enough for me to calling the losing team Team Loser or Team Stupid. So here are the teams; TeamA: Minhee, Nanie, Yewon and Sungsin. TeamB; Jooyeon, Min Young, Ji Hyun and Tae Joon." He said aloud. "Losing teams punishiment is actually cleaning tomorrow and not puring whip-cream on my face-" Hae Do stared at Tae Joon and Jihyun.
 
The two gave a little snicker.
 
"- two, not eating kkogi, three is taking the bus home tonight." Hae Do said. "Winning team eats kkogi, sponsered by SBS MTV," He pointed at the camera crew. "Which these people are from SBS MTV, recording you guys and filming you guys. Showing others your variety skills, but it seems to me, Nanie will have no problem." Hae Do said. Nanie smiled, "Ne, I'll have no problem," 
 
"Mwo, we're eating kkogi!" Minhee questioned. "If you guys are the winning team."  
 
"But how you win depends on the votes of the various locations I gave you guys. The public doesn't give the votes, the people at the locations do, but still please advertise yourself on the streets." Hae Do said walking to the van. "Now, throw everything you guys have in here. Your backpacks, bags, phones, accessories, because trust me, it'll be hard to run and stuff in only a four hour mark walking by foot with all your stuff on you. Only the leader of the two teams can have a backpack and phone with them." Hae Do said. "Choose your captain first and leave your stuff in my van.
 
TeamA immidiately chose Minhee.
 
Team B was still undecided, "Uh, Jooyeonnie! You're the oldest," Min Young said. "Aniya," Jooyeon said. "C'mon, you're the only that still has their five senses," Jihyun stated. "Unless you want us to lead. And you know how bad that can get..." Min Young said. "Fine, I'll do it." Jooyeon held onto her backpack and put her phone in. 
 
Everybody then put their stuff inside the van, "Now, then, Team A or B - whoever wins - will get a free day off, but if something happens and you guys ditch for the day off when I haven't told you then... We'll hunt you down. Unless the camera crew's with you. But don't worry, we'll find you anyways." Hae Do got into his van. "Now, I'll leave, and leave the introductions up to you guys. Fighting! See you in a few hours." Hae Do smiled and drove off.
 
"Ne, annyeonghaesayo! Mini imnida ~ I'm the Leader of AeroAce!" Minhee bowed.
 
"Annyeonghaesayo, Kangyeon imnida ~ I'm the Visual of AeroAce a.k.a Smile Representative!" Jooyeon bowed.
 
"Annyeonghaesayo, Mint imnida ~ I'm the second choreographer of AeroAce!" Min Young bowed.
 
"Ne, annyeonghaesayo, Nanie imnida ~ I'm the Variety Queen and Moodmaker of AeroAce!" Nanie smiled and bowed.
 
"Annyeonghaesayo, Ace imnida ~ I'm the Joker and Main Rapper of AeroAce!" Tae Joon smiled widely and bowed.
 
"Annyeonghaesayo, Chunmi imnida ~ I'm the Lead Vocalist of AeroAce, glad to meet you!" Jihyun smiled.
 
"Annyeonghaesayo, Serah imnida! I'm SM and AeroAce's choreographer!" Serah smiled and did a quick dance from SHINee's Lucifer.
 
"Haha, Annyeonghaesayo, Skyler imnida ~ Recognize me? Annyeong, Junhyung Oppa! I'm AeroAce's maknae!" Yewon bowed and jumped up and down.
 
The eight and the camera crew stood there a while. "Do we go now...?" Sungsin asked. "Oh yes! Go four hours time!" The PD stated. The girls nodded.
 
The leaders checked out the map and location of what Hae Do had marked for the girls to go.
 
Team A; "Eonni, usually most fans are girls, should we go to the all girls high school first?" Yewon asked Minhee. "Ah, that's a good idea." Minhee nodded. "On the way, should also at least advertise ourselves to people on the street." Nanie stated. "Ne!" Sungsin nodded. 
 
The girls nodded and started to go to the high school, but on the way - advertise themselves.
 
Team B; "First stop: Daejin Boys' High School!" Min Young suggested looking at the paper. "Wae?" Jooyeon asked. "Because it's an all boys high school, they don't see girls everyday there. We'll showcase our talents and advertise ourselves to get them more interested in us and surely they'll become a fan of AA!" Tae Joon explained.
 
"Ah, jinjja! Stupid me, we'll go there first." Jooyeon said. "Let's take the bus," Jihyun said. "Can't, none of us have our wallets. Even me." Jooyeon pouted. "Ani, if we take the bus, we'll go on there and plead the bus driver by using our charms!" Min Young thought.
 
"Ah, totally! It'll work, I've seen SNSD sunbaes do it~" Jihyun clapped her hands. The girls decided their location and went to the first bustop and wait there.
 
--
 
Team A was walking in Mok-dong, figuring how to capture and audience and tell them about their debut. "How do we gather an audience?" Minhee asked. "Ah! I know, we should do this - just randomly turn music on and us dance to it," Sungsin suggested. Minhee opened her backpack up and took her phone out, "Find an upbeat song," Nanie told her. "This one ~" Minhee said. "This is upbeat? It's more like a love-dovey song." Nanie stated.
 
"Lovey-Lovey Dovey ~" Yewon did the dance to T-ARA's Love-Dovey. "C'mon, I really like this choreography," Minhee pouted to Nanie. "Araesso," Nanie took the phone from Minhee and walked up to the guy who was playing music on the streets with loud speakers next to him. "Could we connect this to your speaker for a couple of minutes?" Nanie asked, cutely to the dude. She batted her eyelashes. He smiled, "Help yourselves." 
 
"Gumawo," She smiled. She then connected Minhee's phone to the speaker and SISTAR's Give it to Me started playing. 
 
The girls did every move perfectly, exactly the way SISTAR did. Spectators started gathering around the four girls, they started cheering on the girls. When the song was over, people cheered.
 
"Ne, annyeonghaesayo! A-C-E! We are AeroAce ~ SM Entertainment's upcoming girl group!" They bowed. The girls were breathing heavily. 
 
"Daebaek! Encore! Do another dance!" A person said.
 
"Yes, please! SM has really talented people, we'd like to see more of your talents please ~" Someone else stated.
 
The girls nodded, "Ne!" Nanie told the guy to play Girls' Day's Expectation
 
The girls did the moves perfectly, every body movement, they aced it, getting more attention of people from the streets.
 
After, they introduced themselves. "Annyeonghaesayo, I'm AeroAce's leader, Park Minhee or Mini." Minhee waved.
 
"Annyeonghaesayo! I'm the Variety Queen and Moodmaker of AeroAce, Lee Nanie!" Nanie bowed and smiled.
 
"Annyeonghaesayo, Maknae Yewon here ~ Or also known as Skyler imnida. Little sister of Junhyung from BEAST!" Yewon smiled and bowed.
 
"Hey-yo ~ SM's choreographer and AeroAce's choreographer, Sungsin here also known as Serah ~" Serah waved. 
 
Each member got amazing cheers from the people watching. Sungsin opened up Minhee's backpack. "Oh, look what Hae Do secretly put in this compartment." Sungsin told the other three. "Huh?"
 
Sungsin took out a stack of flyers. "Who wants to know more of this beautiful ladies?" The guy that played the music from them asked, peering at the stack of flyers.
 
The crowd shouted, "Us!"
 
Nanie placed a stack of AeroAce flyers on the table. "Here are the flyers!" He said. "Well, you can catch more of us Friday and Saturday night at eight! Live on on our youtube channel!" Yewon stated.
 
"Kamsamnida ~ We are AeroAce! We'll take your breath away faster than 4minute!" They bowed. Everybody clapped as they headed towards the highschool. 
 
"Jinmyeong Girls' Highschool." Nanie read the sign. "Well, let's go in." The camera crew for Team A followed them. 
 
They walked to the administrator office to explain why they and the camera crew were there. The prinicpal nodded and told them to go to the Music room - which was large - and wait until all the female students arrived. The students then had arrived and sat down. 
"Annyeonghaesayo, Mini imnida of AeroAce, SM Entertainment's upcoming girl group!"
 
Minhee showcased her talent first; Singing. 
 
"Annyeonghaesayo, Nanie imnida, moodmaker of AeroAce!"
 
The girls applauded Minhee for her beautiful voice. Then was Nanie; Singing.
 
Plenty and plenty of Applauds. Then it was Yewon's turn;
"Ne, annyeonghaesayo, eonnis and dongsaengs! Skyler imnida!" Yewon bowed.  Yewon did her specialty; Rapping.
"Annyeonghaesayo, Sungsin imnida ~ I'm the choreographer of AeroAce and SM Entertainment!" She bowed.
 
Then lastly was Sungsin to show her specialty; Dancing
 
 
All four girls got a standing ovation. "Waa~~ Kamsamnida! We didn't think we'd get this much people to like our performance." Minhee smiled. 
 
"Kamsamnida," Nanie said. "Well, this only the first part. As you can see, there's a voting box over there. You have to wait for the other half of AeroAce to come and perform for you. There you'll vote for whoever's performance was better. Team A or Team B. We're Team A." Nanie explained.
 
"So, we don't know when Team B is coming here since they are going to other places and advertising as well as we are, so hope you guys are willing to wait and vote for us!" Yewon clapped her hands. 
 
"Ne, kamsamnida for your time. So support us on our debut soon ~" Sungsin bowed.
 
"Ha. Dul. Se! A-C-E! We are AeroAce!" Minhee said and they all bowed. 

 
 幽玄A \ N
Hey, Hey, Hey ~~ I'm still revamping as you guys know it :D But hope you guys like how it looks so far ~ ^.^
Ugh, still waiting for my poster >.< Seriously. 
Enjoy this chapter subbies /(^O^)\