o11. ♦AeroAceTv Episode 5

☆AeroAce☆ || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group || STORY STARTING {PLUS REVAMPING}


 oo11 AeroAceTV;Ep.5

`Saengil chulkha habnida ~

"Yah, yah, stop messing around." 

"I'm not, I can't turn on the lighter!" 

"God, do I have to do everything myself around here?"

"keke, least I don't have to do the work..." she whispered.

"Eonni, you have to come home now!" Yewon ran into the practice room, seeing only Nanie on the floor, composing words on her laptop. "Eh, waeyo?" Nanie looked up, pushing her bangs out of the way. "Because..." Yewon thought for a moment. Staring at the ceiling. 

"The dorm caught on fire!" Min Young jumped in. "What." Nanie rolled her eyes at the two. "What, eonni? Are you serious? You sound happy about that!" Yewon whispered lowly to Min Young. 

Of course, the girls wouldn't know whether the camera was recording or not. It was a give or take. But the camera definitely was recording. Everybody else had gone home, but the sunbaes and Nanie. Until Yewon and Min Young arrived again. 

"Fine, don't believe me." Min Young mumbled, scooting next to the younger girl. "What're you writing, Nanie?" Min Young peeked at the computer screen. "Joon's been lazy to write songs lately, so I'm helping out." She put her head down on the cold smooth floor.

"Well, eonni will keep Nanie company," Yewon tip-toed out of the practice room. Then she took her phone out of her pocket and started recording. Automatically the camera had switched to her's. "Annyeong Jokers ~~" Yewon waved. "Today's a very special day, it's Nanie eonni's birthday!" Yewon smiled brightly. "... and we have a slight problem, she won't come home - but I did text the other members to come back here." Yewon said. Then she sat down in the lounge room where all the idols would rest. 

"What should we do while we wait for the rest, hm?" Yewon asked, cocking her head to the side. "Gwiyomi song?" Yewon asked. "Okay!" 

"Ildeohagi ileun gwiyomi."

"Eeldeohagi eeneun gwiyomi"

"Samdeohagi sameun gwiyomi"

"Gwigwi gwiyomi gwigwi gwiyomi"

"Sadeohagi sado gwiyomi"

"Ohdeohagi ohdo gwiyomi"

"Yukdeohagi yukeun jjokjjokjjokjjokjjokjjok gwiyomi nan gwiyomi" She kissed her fingers and smiled. "I'm soo boorreed! Where are the members?" She sighed. Then looked up, "Oh, Oppa!" She smiled. "Annyeong ~" He walked over to her side and sat down. "What is this?" He looked and pointed at the little phone screen. 

"AeroAce TV ~ Episode 5 ~" She said. "Ah," he nodded. "Oh, Donghae Oppa, why are you here so late?" She blinked. "Getting things packed up before we go and do Super Show 5." Donghae explained. "Oh," she nodded. 

"So, why are you here so late?" 

"Nanie eonni's birthday! But the members take so long to get here," She frowned. "Really, I didn't know." Donghae shrugged. "Tell Nanie I said happy  birthday." Donghae said, standing up and going to the counter and pouring himself some coffee. "Will do!" She saluted. "Well, don't stay here so long and go home and get some rest!" Donghae said. "Ne," she nodded.

"Tell your brother I said hi too," Donghae winked as he walked out. She nodded. Then five girls showed up to the lounge carrying a cake, bottles of sodas, cups, plates and three pizza boxes. "Oh my god, what took you guys so long?" Yewon asked, helping them put some of the stuff on the table. 

"Well, I forgot that we were the ones who were getting the stuff and not recording." Sungsin narrowed her eyes, placing the pizza boxes on the table. "Haha, you guys put me in charge of distracting Nanie. So I wouldn't be complaining," Yewon shrugged.

"Who said that I was complaining," Sungsin said. "Alright, you two. Be quiet and help us set up," Jihyun butted in. 

"Ne." they nodded.

"'Kay, so, uh, well, Sungsin accidently lit the cake or messed up lighting the cake and Jooyeon helped. And we thought you were able to get Nanie home but guess not. So we had to get new candles." Minhee explained. "Ne, now let's light this thing up again and bring it over to Nanie," Tae Joon said.

Minhee carefully lit the candle and Jihyun texted Min Young to get ready.

--

"Oh," Min Young read from her phone. "Sorry, I'll be no problem," Min Young closed the laptop and shut the lights immidiately. "Bwoyah, Min Young!" Nanie shouted in the darkness. "Aish, just wait." Min Young sat in the corner where the light switch was. Then the door opened and about twenty-two little firey lights lit up.

"Saengilchulka habnida, saengilchulka habnida, saranghaeyo Nanie, saengilchulkhabnida ~~" The girls sang as they walked towards Nanie with the cake and set it down.

"Aww," Nanie smiled. Then Min Young turned the light back on. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY EONNI!" The younger girls shouted. "Aww, thank you!" Nanie smiled.

"I thought you guys forgot! I mean, I forgot. And you guys were quiet all day - thank you!" Nanie smiled. "You're welcome eonni, now make a wish."  Jihyun said. 

Nanie closed her eyes for a few seconds then blew out the candles. "What'd you wish for?" Jooyeon asked, "It's a secret." Nanie smiled. 

Then Tae Joon set out all the plates and opened the pizza box and poured out the soda. She then carried the camera around to have the members record their birthday wishes. 

"I wish for Nanie to continue growing and become the good person she is, and we'll grow old together." Minhee smiled. "Happy Birthday, saeng-ah ~"

"Happy Birthday, Nanie ~ Gosh, you are such a kind-hearted person. Let's work hard together and continue to grow ~ Fighting!" Jooyeon smiled. 

"Eonni, I love you so much! This much!" Jihyun spread her arms wide open. "Well, bigger than my short arms... but anywho, since I'm still young and growing and you are wise and older, let's learn together as we get older!" Jihyun said, giving a little kiss.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, who's turning twenty-two?" Sungsin questioned. "I'm feeling twenty-two ~" She sang a line from Taylor Swift's Twenty-Two. "It's Nanie eonni, I've spent almost most of my trainee years with you and it's so much fun now we're debuting together. Let's not forget any moments and spend time with each other ~" Sungsin smiled.

"Hello, eonni. Hehe, did you notice earlier I was trying to distract you?" Yewon chuckled. "Eonni, don't over work yourself or anything, lster in the future. I know you're hard-working but loosen up!" Yewon smiled. "Saranghae ~"

"Hello! Lee Nanie. Eonni, you are awesome! I hope I can learn more from you later in the future! Let's debut together and never miss a moment together, saranghae!" Tae Joon smiled and finished her message.

Nanie took a bite into her pizza before speaking, "You guys are so wonderful, thanks for this special birthday ~" Nanie smiled. "Let's hug!" Hae Do shouted, peeking in the room. The girls hugged each other then posed weirdly to take a photo;

After-School-Jooyeon_1372182875_af_org.j

Then she took a photo of herself and posted it on Twitter;

57587-after-school-lizzy-spring-lady.jpg

"Hi, guys ~ Thanks for all your birthday wishes! I had a great time with my members today, saranghae ~ Let's work hard!"

 


 

 


幽玄 (A/N).

T^T I know I'm a week late but, I wanted to do this chapter c': I'm so happy with my self c:

Lalala ~ Happy Late Birthday to Nanie ~! ^O^

Plus, happy labor day weekend. Three day weekend too! You guys... I got Saturday School, a.k.a detention on Saturday xc For copying homework. Dude. I only copy homework when I need to and I didn't know you get Detention on Saturdays for copying homework! I have to baby.freaking.sit. Enough of my rant.

Enjoy this chappie ~ Weekly Idol pt. 2 will come up later today ~