♠AeroAce TV♠ Episode 3

☆AeroAce☆ || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group || STORY STARTING {PLUS REVAMPING}

 

~ ♠ ~ ~ ♠ ~ ~ ♠ ~ ~ ♠ ~ ~ ♠ ~

AeroAceTV

        Minhee|TaeJoon|Jihyun|Jooyeon|Sungshin|Nanie|MinYoung|Yewon

     (TheLeader)X(TheMainrapper)X(TheLeadVocalist)X(TheVisual)X(TheChoreographer)X(MoodMaker)X(Dancer)X(Maknae)

   "So, how's everybody?" The camera showing Tae Joon's face, a lollipop. "This lollipop tastes good," she mumbled. "Anyways," she sighed.

"Time to meet the rest of AA." She stood up holding the camera at 180 degree angle. "So, shall we start with Jooyeon?" She opened a white door, there was a  girl with curly light brown hair laying on the ground closing her eyes. She was wearing a black sweater saying, 'May 30 Memorial Day', and a black and white polka-dot skirt saying the same thing.

"Is she dead?" Tae Joon looked at her bluntly. Tae Joon gave her a little kick, "Yah! Jooyeon Eonni-" Jooyeon opened up her eyes and glared at Tae Joon. "Yah! Are you older than me? How dare you say 'yah' to me?" she shouted. "Ne, ne, mianhe, eonni." Tae Joon bowed quickly and smiled nervously at her. 

"Mother Nature..." she muttered. "Anyways, say 'hi' to the viewers, eonni." Tae Joon said. "Tell that what your position is and who you are." Tae Joon explained. 

"Ne, annyeonghaesayo, Kang Jooyeon imnida! I am the lead rapper and visual of AeroAce! I hope you guys will support us when we debut!" She bowed. "Ne, that was Jooyeon eonni, now Sungshinnie~" She turned the camera straight at the door. "Bye, eonni. Go back to dying," Tae Joon chuckled. "Yah! Do you want me to cut your hair off at night?" She shouted. "Aniya," Tae Joon shut the door.

"So, what do you think of Jooyeon eonni?" Tae Joon looked at the camera. She was standing in front of the camera. "Jooyeon eonni is scary sometimes, but oh well. It's fun messing around with her." 

"What's taking Sungshin so long in the restroom?" Tae Joon complained. "You see," she looked at the camera. "I like stalking other people, so I always know the time and where they're at. So usually, around this time, four-thirty pm, she's in the restroom." Tae Joon leaned her head against the wall.

Then a tall girl came out, she was wearing a furry green sweater and white jeans. "My god, Sungshin." Tae Joon face-palmed her face. "Huh? Oh, Tae Joon." She said. "What's wrong," She asked. "Why are you wearing something so hot? It's summer, even I'm getting hot myself." Tae Joon sighed. 

"I ran out of clothes," Sungshin sighed. "Oh, well. Now introduce yourself, Sungshin." Tae Joon ordered. "Wae? Why is there a camera in your hands?" Sungshin asked.

"AeroAce TV, now introduce."

"Oh, ne. Annyeonghaesayo, Park Sungshin imnida! I'm the choreographer of AeroAce, and the person behind most of SM's dances." She bowed and waved. "And you are also an English speaker, right?" Tae Joon asked. "Yes...? Haven't you been talking to me in English?" Sungshin giggled.

"...Right, way to embarress me, SinSin." Tae Joon glared at her. "Well, that's Sungshin." Tae Joon walked away. Sungshin blinked, "Bye, Eonni~" she waved. 

 

"Well, you guys must be wondering what happened to Minhee, she's currently visiting her parents." Tae Joon explained. "While the rest of us are here bored, and training." Tae Joon shook her head.

"So did you guys know that I like to talk ertedly?" Tae Joon asked. "I mean, of course they wouldn't put it in my bio. And I-" Someone hit Tae Joon's hit her head. "Yah-" Tae Joon looked. "Oh, Amber." She bowed.

"Don't ruin your image already," Amber advised. "But we're a y group." Tae Joon replied. "Well, then. Whatever, just don't Wait until after you debut," she chuckled. "Ne, eomma." Tae Joon chuckled. 

"Now, where we were? Oh, well that's all you need to know. I'm the most erted in the whole group." She smiled. Tae Joon opened a blue door, on the door it said 'EXO'. "Guy privacy," Tae Joon put her index to her lip. "Don't tell anyone." She chuckled.

She opened the door seeing twelve boys and one girls. "Well, here's Nanie~" Tae Joon said. The twelve boys stared back at her and Tae Joon including Nanie. She was in between Lay and Suho. She was wearing a red plaid shirt and black skinny jeans. "Hey, Nanie." Tae Joon waved. "Wait, wait, what is this?" Kris asked standing up, pushing Tae Joon back.

"Lay a finger on me Kris, and I will break your whole body," Tae Joon threatened. He raised his hands up in defense. "Anyways, this has nothing to do with you, it's Nanie." Tae Joon kicked Sehun and Luhan apart from each other a little so she could sit in between them.

"Introduce yourself, eonni. This is for the viewers, and EXOtics, you can watch how rude the boys are to us." She told to the camera and glared at Kris. 

"Now?" Nanie asked. 

"Yes."

"How'd you know I was here though?" Nanie asked. 

"Did you not know she stalks others," Chen cleared up. "Shut up, like you don't." Tae Joon glared at him too. Nanie nodded.

"Annyeonghaesayo, Lee Nanie imnida! I'm the Co-Leader, Co-Composer and Moodmaker of AeroAce!" She bowed. "Beautiful!" Tae Joon stood up. "I gotta hurry and rush other to the other two members, I'm only suppose to record about only seven minutes for the first five episodes." She bowed. "Bye, Oppas and eonni!" She rushed out and didn't close the door. "Sorry, fans, I gotta hurry. Two minutes left." Tae Joon held onto her beanie as she ran.

"Slow down!" An SM staff warned her. "NE!" She shouted. 

 

She than landed back into AeroAce's rehearsal room. "Oh, luckily... Hold on.." Tae Joon sat on the floor breathing hard. "Bwoyah? Getting in trouble again and hiding from Tiffany?" A girl with blond ombre brown hair teased Tae Joon. "No. Two minutes left, hurry introduce yourself."

"Wae-"

"Just do it, eonni."

"Annyeonghaesayo, Jang Min Young imnida," She looked Tae Joon and Tae Joon kept telling her to keep going. "I'm the Rapper, dancer and vocalist of AeroAce." She stated. "Good, now you." She pointed to a girl with a platinum blond bob hair.

"A-Annyeonghaesayo, Yong Yewon imnida. I'm the Maknae & Triple threat of AeroAce." She bowed. "Well, I guess that is all the members of AEROACE!" Tae Joon smiled and bowed. "Can't believe Minhee left me alone with this job." she muttered.

"Bye~ Good morning, night, afternoon where ever your are the world! Unless you're in the states, goodnight~" She waved.

"Wait for the next episode of AeroAce TV!" Tae Joon bowed and turned the camera off.

--

Author'sNote☺;

Hey, hey, hey ~ Guess what? So to let you know, the English speakers;

Minhee ; Tae Joon ; Jihyun ; Sungshin & Yewon will speak to each other in English at times, so if it sounds a little informal,

it means they're speaking in English. But mostly Minhee, Tae Joon and Jihyun will be speaking English during AA TV the most.

Get it? No? Oh well ;D Enjoy this episode subbies~