oo5. ♦ {Insert Title}

☆AeroAce☆ || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group || STORY STARTING {PLUS REVAMPING}

 

  "Oppa ~ Please, just let us off today?" Jihyun pleaded to Hae Do. "It was my idea ~" Tae Joon smiled. "Are you seriously happy about getting in trouble?" Jihyun questioned. "What, I'm used to it." Tae Joon jumped on the couch. "... No." Hae Do said.

"Waaeee?" Jihyun whined. "You were on pills and you weren't watching us, so technically..." 

"It's your fault." Tae Joon finished Jihyun's sentence. "Only because I was tired," Hae Do explained.

"Still your fault for not watching us." Tae Joon shrugged. "Aish, fine. Do what you guys want, you two are off today then. But oops, you two have a photoshoot to do." Hae Do said. "Bwoyah?" The two girls whined.

"Originally it was schedule for all of you guys but everybody else won the game and didn't embarress me in front of Jin Ah, so therefore, you two are the only two with a schedule." Hae Do explained. "Plus there's a surprise at the company and only you two will get to know about. First." Hae Do added. "Now go change." 

The two dragged their bodies upstairs, "Why so strict today?" Jihyun pouted. "I took the blame, but hey - least we don't have to clean today." Tae Joon smiled. 

Everybody else was sleeping in because they didn't have to go to the company. Jihyun and Tae Joon jumped on their bed. "Little more sleeping won't hurt anyone," Tae Joon mumbled. "No, go wash up first, I'll have a little more sleep." Jihyun said. "No, you go. I just fell asleep an hour ago," Tae Joon stated.

"Well, it for people who wake up 'till five in the morning, doesn't it? What do you even do on your phone?" Jihyun asked. "Watch , you byuntae(ert)!" 

Tae Joon looked at her, "Leave me and my alone." Tae Joon stared her down. "You guys finished changing yet?" Hae Do asked, knocking on the door. "Don't come in, we're not done yet." Jihyun said. "Fine, I'll go first." She shuffled to the bathroom.

Tae Joon smiled, "Gumawo." 

Then Tae Joon went on her Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and did whatever. 

Morning ` anticipating on us yet ~ ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just two-three more weeks ! ^-^

- Twitter

"'Lms for a rate - Viviana Vargas.'" Tae Joon read from her Facebook. "Is she still really doing this? I'll just click it for fun."

Two minutes Later..

Rate; 7.5.

"MOTHER OF DEAR GOD!" Tae Joon threw her phone half way across the room. "I'm not ugly..." She muttered. Then she picked up her phone, "I don't remember how I became your friend in the first place." Then she decided to take a video and post it on Instagram.

"Annyeong ~ Hey guys! So how's your morning, afternoon, night? I'm soo bored. Oh look, it's Jihyunnie ~" Tae Joon pointed the camera at Jihyun. "Oh, gotta go, annyeong." She waved then blew a kiss and uploaded the video.

"So, did you just happen to slam the wall for fun or did you get mad for no reason?" Jihyun asked. "Someone gave me a 7.5," Tae Joon muttered walking into the bathroom. 

"Aigoo, fussing over how ugly she is everyday. Not like she's the female version of Eunhyuk Oppa," Jihyun mumbled, going through her clothes. "I'll wear this!" She looked at the outfit in the mirror first then looked over at the sleeping Minhee.

"Eonni, don't I look dashing?" She said in a British accent. "Haha, I always do." Jihyun smiled. Jihyun slimply put this on. 

"Jihyunnie ~~ Where's my make-up bag?" Tae Joon shouted from the bathroom. "Uh... I think Minhee eonni put somewhere, but you can use my stuff for now." Jihyun said. "Araesso,"

 

"Seriously, no joke. How long does it take for two girls to change?" Hae Do asked, still by the door. "Many minutes Oppa, and if you ever get to date f(x)'s manager, this is how long she'll take when you pick her up." Jihyun said sarcastically.

"Done!" Tae Joon opened the door, she came out wearing this. "I still can't believe how you are able to wear that in the cold morning." Jihyun mumbled.

"Hehe, that's why I have this!" Tae Joon wiggled her waist, spinning the plaid collar shirt back and forth. "Doonnneee? Yeeettt?" Hae Do pounded the door slowly, and muttering why girls take so long. "Ne." Tae Joon opened the door. 

"Finally!"

---Photoshoot in Daegu---

Jihyun and Tae Joon got about a two hour sleep from Seoul to Daegu. It revived the two's energy back. "Wahh~~ Daegu's so pretty! So many trees!" Jihyun exclaimed as she got out of the car. "Ne, this is where you two will be doing your photoshoot." Hae Do said. 

"Ah, Hae Do-sshi! Finally you're here, oh, and these two beautiful ladies. Part of the upcoming debut of AeroAce, right?" the man who had dark eye circles and bunches of scripts in his hands, who the two girls assumed was the director. 

"Ah, ne." They nodded. "Annyeonghaesayo, Jeon Jihyun imnida." Jihyun bowed and smiled. "Annyeonghaesayo, Hwang Tae Joon imnida," Tae Joon bowed, but the usual, she had a cold face on. "Ah, ne, ne." He nodded and looked away from Tae Joon.

"So, Hae Do-ah, where are the rest of the girls?" He asked. "Ah, mianhe, Wonjang (Director) Seo. The other girls have a day off today for personal reasons, and these two were the only healthy ones. I hope I could reschedule," Hae Do bowed. 

Director Seo was quiet for a second,"Ah, jinjja?" he patted Hae Do's back. "Aha, it's alright." Director Seo laughed. "C'mon inside where you two young ladies could meet other models your age and start your shoot for your debut." He opened the door for Jihyun and Tae Joon. "Ne," The girls nodded and walked inside. 

"Oh my god, it's so cold in here," Tae Joon shivered. "What's with people an the AC, it's like they've been locked in an oven for so long they decided to turn themselves to ice cubes." Jihyun commented. "Here you go, wait in here until your stylists arrive and until we call you." Director Seo led the girls into the dressing room. 

"Do I get to go in?" Hae Do asked. "No. Because the girls that are modeling will think your an old erted hag, so it's better you just follow me. Or help yourself to some food." Director Seo pointed at the food table. "But I'm only twenty-eight. How am I old?" Hae Do pouted. "Just follow me or eat." Director Seo said.

"Araesso, I'll eat, hyung." Director Seo nodded and left. "Mianhe, Oppa." Tae Joon said. "We'll see you on the other side!" Tae Joon said brightly. "Yah! What's that suppose to mean? Are you hoping that I die?" Hae Do asked.

"Bwoyah, why are you saying that?" Jihyun asked. "The other side, because there's a door over there." Tae Joon pointed. "Oh. Well, I guess I will." Hae Do shrugged and walked away. 

When Tae Joon closed the door behind her after waving bye-bye to Hae Do, Jihyun grabbed her shoulders, "Dude, tell me who that is in the corner of the room with really tanned skin and honey thighs?" 

"Dude, are you just complimenting her or-"

"Just tell me!"

".. It's... Oh, annyeonghaesayo, Hyorin-"

"No. You don't say hi to her," Jihyun covered Tae Joon's mouth and whispered. "Bwoyah? She seems cool, I've never met Hyorin sunbae before." Tae Joon clapped her hands.

"No, just ignore her." Jihyun said. "She'll manipulate you in so many ways. Don't let her thighs fool you," Jihyun sat down. 

"Thighs. What do the thighs do to me?" Tae Joon asked and looking at Jihyun as if she's crazy. "I don't know, you hang out with boys, don't those things charm you boys?" Jihyun shrugged.

"I have a tomboy personality. Not boy body parts. So no, those things don't fool me. Thighs are my least favorite part of the body." Tae Joon stated. "Odd." Jihyun answered.

"Araesso, where's Hwang Tae Joon and Jeon Jihyun?" two women walked in calling. "Ne?" the girl answered.

"Come over here and sit so we could do your make-up and hair." She said. Jihyun and Tae Joon bowed at them and sat down. "Omo, this models here are so pretty~" Jihyun complimented. 

"No. I'm prettier, you're prettier. Hyorin sunbae is prettier~" Tae Joon teased Jihyun. "Yah!" Jihyun shouted loud enough for everybody in the room to hear and look at her. "Ehem, I mean, hello." Jihyun coughed. 

Then, Hyorin had looked up and saw Jihyun. She walked over to Jihyun, "A-Annyeonghaesayo, Hyorin sunbae." Tae Joon stammered seeing Hyorin. "Annyeong ~" Hyorin waved and smiled, then she looked at Jihyun. She leaned against the make-up table, "Hello, Jihyun. Long time no see," Hyorin waved. 

"Hello, Kim." Jihyun ignored her face and looked at the mirror. "How are you doing? Is AeroAce doing fine, or are you the only member that's starting to fail and get hate?" Hyorin asked.

"Oh, like you? Getting hate for trying to better than everybody else in your group?" Jihyun gave a slight chuckle. "Nah, I'm pretty chill. I don't hog the spotlight like you." Jihyun shook her head. 

Hyorin put up a fake smile and flipped her hair back. "Just hate for jealous of my looks."

"Or for how you think you're better than Dasom eonni, Bora eonni, and Soyou eonni. I mean, your last SISTAR19 comeback, it was Hyorin featuring Bora. Not SISTAR19. Your current comeback was Hyorin featuring Dasom, Bora and Soyou." Jihyun said. 

Tae Joon was in the back recording, she held her laugh in so hard. "Is she recording?" Hyorin asked. "Huh, aniya, I'm take photos of myself." Tae Joon's face was red from laughter. She waved the two off. 

"Sit still Tae Joon," the stylist said. "Ne," Tae Joon nodded. "I'll be right back, don't ruin your hair." Tae Joon's stylist said. "Ne."

Jihyun's stylist was running out to get more supplies since it had run out on accident. 

"But you know, if I was ever in SISTAR19 and Bora was apart of it - not to brag but- it'd be Jihyun featuring Hyorin. If you have forgotten." Jihyun cocked her head to the side and smiled. 

Hyorin scoffed, "Fine, have it your way." Hyorin said. "You know, Jihyun, you look a little pale today, let me add a little something to your skin," Hyorin opened a bottle of dark skin concealer and poured it on her face. All the models turned and gasped.

"Hyorin eonni must be really upset!"

"What did that girl say?"

"Damn, who does she think she is pissing off Hyorin eonni?"

Tae Joon whacked the bottle out of Hyorin's hand. "Hyorin sunbae. Don't you think you're taking it too far? You're just being a little jerky kid now," Tae Joon stated.

"People like you disgust me," Tae Joon added.

Hyorin breathed, "Ugh, hope you guys all fail on your debut." she muttered and walked away. 

"What'd I do? Why are you shunning me and my six other members?" Tae Joon questioned. 

Tae Joon threw the towel at Jihyun. "I don't know, whether I should laugh at you. Or like not laugh at you." Tae Joon said. 

"Maybe, I don't know, not laugh!" Jihyun stated, going towards the bathroom. "Ne!"

Tae Joon propped her legs on the table and started texting on her phone. "Hey, you," Tae Joon looked up and took one earphone off. 

"Ne?" Tae Joon said to the models coldly. "What do you want?"

"Tell your friend to watch her back," the model said. "Uh-huh, keep going." Tae Joon looked at her phone and kept texting. "Are you listening?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, it's just that you know, Jay Park is just so funny." Tae Joon pointed at her phone. "You wanna see his abs?" Tae Joon asked.

"Really! Sure-"

"Aha, no. No fudge off." Tae Joon waved them off. 

---Home---

Six girls sat home doing nothing. "I wanna watch a movie," Jooyeon said. "What should we watch?" Yewon asked.

"THE CONJURING!" Min Young and Yewon shouted. "That movie is so freaking scary!" Min Young stated. "I think I almost peed when I saw that movie." Min Young shivered. "It's not out yet though," Sungsin said.

"Who said it's not?" Jooyeon and Nanie asked. Jooyeon took a DVD out of her bag of movies. "Don't tell me you illegally copied these." Minhee said. 

"I didn't. My close relative did." Jooyeon smiled. "Special with Korean subtitles for non-English speakers." She smiled. "Yesh~" 

Everybody ran around the dorm shutting the blinds, locking the door, turning off every light. The whole house was black. "Uh, you guys where are you?" Jooyeon called. 

"Wait who's saying that?" Nanie asked. "jooyeon, who said that?"

"Nanie!" 

"You guys I can't find the-" Yewon bumped into the TV. "Nevermind, I found it." She touched the TV as if she was blind trying to find the ON/OFF switch. When she the TV, all the members started walking towards the couch. Sungsin and Minhee went to the kitchen quick to get food. While Nanie went to get blankets and pillows. Jooyeon and Yewon moved the coffee table somewhere else and took the blankets and laid it on the floor. The three large couches, they formed it into a square almost. So the couch that fits three people in the middle.

And the two longest and largest couches on the left and right sides. They decorated it with pillows and blankets and all knowing they'd get scared so they protected themselves. Minhee and Sungsin set all the snacks and food onto the big couch and Jooyeon put the DVD in and they began to watch it after Jooyeon pressed play. 

"I feel like we made a mistake again," Min Young mumbled.

--ModelingSite--

After everybody was cleared up and ready, Jihyun and Tae Joon had their own shoot for they portfolios and debut.

Jihyun decided to go first to take the shoot with a male model. The only thing was that she was modeling for Vogue Girl first then her own modeling for the debut later;

tumblr_mnnea5EOzA1s8l33so1_500.jpgkorea-uee-kim-011-vogue.jpguee-vogue-korea-photoshoot-novembre-2011korea-uee-kim-014-vogue.jpg5464-oh-glamorous-uees-vogue-fashion-magkorea-uee-kim-015-vogue.jpg5459-oh-glamorous-uees-vogue-fashion-mag5460-oh-glamorous-uees-vogue-fashion-mag

Then it was Tae Joon's turn. She did a different shoot for a different magazine, Allure then her own shoots;

nana06b.jpg2.jpg4659-after-school-allure.jpgNana-Allure-Magazine-nana-after-school-2Nana-Allure-Magazine-nana-after-school-220111003_nanaallure_01.jpg

Then Tae Joon and Jihyun together in a few photos;

a9.jpg-Nana-UEE-Vogue-Girl-nana-after-school-2After-School_seoulbeats_may22-4-620x500.7744-ifghnwk6n6.jpg300855319.jpg

"Waa~~ The photos came out really good!" Jihyun complimented. "I know, but you know how high the high heels I had to wear?" Tae Joon laughed. "Ne!" Jihyun nodded. "Poor, eonni, you suffer so much." Jihyun laughed.

"Well, you guys worked so hard. Let's go out and eat lunch and comeback later to finish the shoot." Hae Do smiled. "How about kkogi(meat)?"

"Jinjja?" Tae Joon and Jihyun smiled. "Gumawo, Oppa!"

---HomeAgain---

(Of course, the movie isn't out. Yet. So I'll just apply the names of the characters as woman and girl. Men and boy, 'kay?)

The woman lit a fire down the basement to see what was going on. Nothing was wrong. Same as always, she breathed heavily. As she felt a presence close behind her - or near her. Then two gray hands clapped, and she screamed.

"OH MY MOTHER OF GOD!" All the girls shouted but Min Young. "Hehe, ya'll are scared." She pointed. "Are you freaking crazy??" Minhee asked. "You're not scared by this one bit??" 

"Ani, from what you should know by now, eonni, is that I like scary things. And scary movies." Min Young smiled and popped a popcorn in .

"Okay, thanks you two for clarifying it up, but just watch the movie." Jooyeon said.

>>SkipSkip>>>

"Um..." The first little girl said, as she stood behind the two other girls. Scared. The parents and the investigators watched. Then the little girl in front her was carried and lifted half way across the room and slammed into the wall.

"Okay, maybe I'm a little scared, the trailer didn't seem this scary." Min Young wrapped the blanket around herself. Everybody took a pillow to cover their eyes in case or took a blanket to cover their bodies in case anything tries to get them. 

---Photoshoot----

"'Kay, two three more normal photos of you guys and we're done for the day!" Photographer Lee stated.

The two three photos for the two came out like this - Jihyun's first;

417524.jpgScreen-Shot-2012-09-03-at-2.10.19-PM.pngtumblr_mkzrz6T8uw1qkvsndo1_400.jpg

Then Tae Joon's;

tumblr_mef7k63sRn1r0ge2uo1_500.pngtumblr_mb40kmTUgH1qcyraio1_500.jpgtumblr_mb5v991l491ruupl8o1_500.jpg

"Done! Great work, girls ~" Photographer Lee smiled and shook hands with them. "Ah, kamsamnida," they bowed. "Kamsamnida, you guys worked hard," they bowed to the staff and kept bowing to other people saying that. 

"Ha.. Dul.. Se! Annyeonghaesayo, we're A-C-E! AeroAce!" Tae Joon and Jihyun said loudly and bowed.

"Annyeonghaesayo, Ace imnida! I'm AeroAce's Joker, and I'm in charge of composing and I'm the main rapper of AeroAce!" Tae Joon smiled and bowed. "Annyeonghaesayo, Chunmi imnida! I'm AeroAce's Sunshine Girl and lead vocalist!" Jihyun bowed.

"Ne, we had extreme fun doing our second individual photoshoot and are glad they we get to be in our first magazine before hand." Jihyun smiled.

"Another thing is that we'll be debuting soon in about two weeks, so I hope you guys will support our debut and cheer us on!" Tae Joon smiled and bowed. 

The two bowed and everybody applauded. "Great way to advertise yourselves girls," Hae Do patted their backs. "Now! Go change, and we'll go home." 

--Home--

"Why, why are we still- I don't even know who I am anymore." Yewon mumbled. "Why am I the one pressing play?" Jooyeon muttered. The girls decided to watch it again, because they didn't feel scared enough. And because they didn't want to leave or anything because Jooyeon left the DVD bag by the stairs and it was too far and the girls were to scare to get it and watch another movie. 

.

.

.

"Why's the house so dark?" Tae Joon whispered opening the door. "Molla, the girls must be doing something to scare us." Hae Do whispered. "Ani, they're watching a scary movie," Jihyun said pointing at the living room where they the girls so involved in the movie. 

Then, "AAHH!" the girls screamed. Tae Joon, jihyun and Hae Do covered their ears. "We'll scare them back," Hae Do smiled. "Tae Joon, see how Min Young's leg is sticking out and so close to outside, "Pull her leg to give her a little scare," Hae Do explained.

"We'll be behind the couch to do other stuff." Jihyun and Hae Do nodded as they crept behind the small couch, waiting for Tae Joon to do her scaring. Tae Joon was lucky she was short, no one could've noticed her. 

Then she crouched down and pulled on Min Young's leg hard. "! Minhee, you guys help!" Min Young shouted. Everybody caught their attention towards Min Young after Tae Joon let go and crawled over to Jihyun and Hae Do quietly, trying not to laugh. "Do you guys think.."

"No, Sungsin, ghosts are fake." Nanie mumbled. Everybody stared at the TV, "I'm turning it off," Jooyeon walked to the TV and the house was pitch black. Hae Do grabbed Yewon's arm and pulled her down to the couch. "GAH! Eonni! Eonnis, something's touching me!" Yewon cried. Then Jihyun had on her phone a little girl's laughter recorded and she turned it on.

Tae Joon also had it recorded it too and she turned it on. 

Between the six girls they got closer to each other and hugged each other. "Eonni, I feel like this house is haunted." Sungsin muttered. "Don't be ridiculous, Sungsin.." Jooyeon said. "SM would never put us in a haunted house unless he hated us," Nanie said. 

Jihyun, Hae Do and Tae Joon climbed over the crouch slowly, trying not to hit each other in the dark and make a noise. "I wish Hae Do and Joonie and Heo-Ji would comeback already," 

"Boo." the three people said quietly when they turned their phones on, showing only their faces in bright light. The girls screamed, "Yah!" Sungsin cried hysterically. Hae Do laughed his off as he went to turn on the lights again. "You guys are the funniest people ever!" Tae Joon clapped her hands as she laughed.

"Guys get scared easily," Jihyun chuckled. "You missed us," Hae Do smiled. "Aniya! Bullies!" Yewon wiped her eyes from being scared. "I seriously thought I was going to die in this house tonight," Nanie and Jooyeon muttered.

"But, if you guys were right there the whole time, then who was the one pulling my leg?" Min Young asked, still close to the area where she had her leg pulled. "I did." Tae Joon smiled.

"Oh- AH!" Someone pulled her leg again, "Mother of god, dude, it's real!" Min Young shouted. "Mwo, you three are right there- then who's-"

"Me ~" Someone with shades covering his eyes, wearing a black leather jacket too and his easily noticed purple hair up couldn't fool anybody. His little deep nasal voice gave it away when he stood up smiling. "Junhyung!?" Yewon, Min Young and Tae Joon asked, shouting.

"Wait - how'd you get in?" Yewon asked. "Well, I was visiting my little sister and you guys, but the door was open when I came. I kinda saw Hae Do turn on the lights and heard you guys talking about a scary movie and so I decided to just give Min Young's leg a little pull." Junhyung smiled innocently. 

"Oh my god, Oppa, you nearly gave eonni a heart attack!" Yewon hit Junhyung. "Yah! Yah! Yah, if you're going to hit watch the face!" Junhyung whined. "Conceited as usual," Tae Joon laughed.

"How's BEAST?" Min Young asked. "They're fine, really fine." Junhyung rolled his eyes. "Just joking, but they've been annoying," Junhyung chuckled. "Have a seat," Hae Do said. "Sorry if it's a mess," Sungsin said. "Gwenchana (it's okay), I came to visit you guys a little and give you guys this fruit basket since - what's it called - Yoseob wanted me to give you guys this fruit basket." Junhyung held it up.

"Ah, tell Yoseob we said thank you!" Minhee bowed. "Kamsamnida, Oppa!" They all bowed. "Ne, now I gotta go," Junhyung bowed to Hae Do and the girls. "Have fun filming Oppa!" Tae Joon waved. Junhyung nodded as he walked out the door. 

Yewon turned and looked at Tae Joon. "What?" Tae Joon blinked. "You like my brother don't you." Yewon nudged her. "Ani," Tae Joon said. "Never, well used too, so I used doesn't mean I like him now," Tae Joon said sitting down. "Used to is still a liking," Yewon chuckled. "You're such a flirt sometimes," Nanie laughed. "Ha. Ha. Ha. All I said was 'Have fun filming', 'Conceited as usual', that's all." 

"But the way you say it," the members poked her arm. "Stop teasing me," she pouted. "Aniya." They smiled and kept teasing her. 

"Anyways, we're glad to have nice open air and light again," Nanie smiled and laid on the carpet.

"I'm seriously never going to watch a scary movie in the dark anymore," Min Young said. "Or sitting by that corner,"

----------

{ Author'sNote☺;

Hey~ So yeah, Tae Joon and Jihyun's face in A.S. will be of course, Nana and UEE (:

I know the movie Conjuring is out on the 19th which is tomorrow, so I only used what I saw in the trailer. So yeah, you can illegally download movies onto DVDs.

But the quality and all still sound really good, so don't ask how I know. ^O^

Anyways, enjoy this chapter subbies!! /^O^\