oo3. ♦YeYoung & SungNie♦

☆AeroAce☆ || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group || STORY STARTING {PLUS REVAMPING}

 ♣♠DayOff♠♣

   After the four waved at the losing teams, the two -well the two youngest- ran out and started jumping around the company "Finally, a day without having to train." Yewon clapped her hands. 

"Yeah, I was started to get tired to the point where I'd have to sleep in the bathtub and hide from Hae Do Oppa," Sungsin chuckled. The two held and hands and skipped through the company. 

"No running!" The staff shouted as they passed by. "Ne," they nodded.

Min Young and Nanie watched as the two younger kids run and have fun. "Hey, if they're leaving on their own, let's go doing something, the two us." Min Young stated. "Aniya, I smell, let's go home first," Nanie said.

"Nah, let's go see our sunbaes," Min Young held her wrist and dragged her. Min Young stood in front of f(x)'s practice room. She was about to knock, "Wait, they're practicing." Nanie pointed out through the window. "Bwoyah?" Min Young asked.

"For their up-coming comeback," Nanie answered.

"SHINee-"

"In Japan," Nanie answered. "Girls' Generation?" Min Young asked. "In America, they're on vacation." Nanie added. "Super Junior, somewhere in Brazil I think, but Ryeowook. He's filming a musical." Nanie added.

"What about BoA?" Min Young asked. "In Hong Kong," Nanie said. "I know this because Hae Do told me," Nanie explained. "I'm not a stalker like Joonie," Nanie mumbled.

"Fine, EXO then." Min Young chuckled. "Jinjja? I don't know if they have a schedule today though..." Nanie thought. "Good, cause I do." Min Young walked ahead to EXO's practice room. Nanie followed behind Min Young.

Min Young opened the door and shouted, "Annyeong Oppas~!" She shouted. Nanie walked in coolly, "You're loud." Nanie muttered. 

The twelve boys were eating, they had food stuffed inside their cheeks looking like cute chimpmunks.

"Annyeong?" Suho said, quickly swallowing. Min Young sat down next to Lay and Nanie sat down next to Min Young. "So, what're you guys doing here?" Kris asked. "Aren't you guys like you know, training right now?" Kris added.

"Yeah, well. We beat the other members in Blind-folded Pepero, and so we got the day off. Including tomorrow," Min Young explained. "Want some?" Luhan asked, pushing some food towards the two. 

"Aniya, it's fine." Nanie and Min Young denied. 

"So, what're you guys going to do today?" Baekhyun questioned. "I don't know," Nanie shrugged. "We came to you to just hang out." Min Young said. 

"Not for food?" D.O. chuckled. "Aniya, we're bored." Min Young laid down. 

"Oh, can't you guys call the other members over?" Chanyeol asked. "Ani. They lost. They're forced to stay back, except for Minhee and Jooyeon eonni," Nanie stated.

"Then we'll just do whatever, but I got to go buy something Sehun and Kai." Chanyeol carried the two up. "M-Mwo? What're you gonna do to us, Hyung? We don't need anything." Kai whined.

"Too bad," Chanyeol said. The two pouted as they left the room. "Oh, guess you guys can do whatever, because we are now doing whatever." Chen said. "That... Made no sense whatsoever," Xiumin said.

Everybody spread out and did whatever, then Min Young Lee Hyori's Bad Girl to dance too.

She was hoping for Lay to notice. Even though the music was loud and everybody else clapped their hands, Lay was nowhere insight. She sighed and turned off the music. "Mwo, it was great!" Xiumin complimented

"Yeah? Well it wasn't meant for you to compliment." She huffed. "Bwoyah, I compliment, people compliment it's the same." Xiumin nudged her. "Jinjja? Well it's different." Min Young muttered. "Who you trying to impress?" Xiumin asked. "The mirror," Min Young said sarcastically.

"Yah, Luhan." Nanie patted his back and sat next to him. He was drinking banana milk through a straw and looked at her. He waved. Then he handed her a banana milk, "So what're you gonna do now?" Luhan asked, after he finished drinking his milk. "I dunno," she shrugged. 

"You know, I have a feeling you guys are gonna be bigger than us." Luhan mumbled. "Mwo," Nanie chuckled. "You guys are boys, girls have a thing for boys." She added. 

"Well, that I know - but, you guys seem to be already getting so much attention. You have your own show!" Luhan pouted. "Haha, aww, Oppa. If you've forgotten, Tiffany made this show up without SM's permission." Nanie explained.

"Plus you guys got twenty-three freakin' teasers!" She added happily. "EXO did well." Nanie complimented. "Eh, I guess. Dongsaeng," Luhan ruffled her hair.

--

"Aish, Hyung, why'd you drag us all the way out here? We don't need to buy anything," Kai complained. "Yah, I don't like being alone. And unless you want me to talk to strangers you're going with me." Chanyeol stated.

"Fine." Sehun pouted. The three kept walking until the bumped into two girls. "Ah, my nose. Jinjja," A girl, of course shorter than them, with a cute blond bob muttered. "Who has such a hard chest?" the other girl with light red-ish brown hair mumbled. 

The two looked up, "Mwo, Oppas!" The two exclaimed. "Ah, Yewon, Sungsin!" The three waved. "Ah, ne." Yewon nodded, "But I think you broke my nose," she poked it.

"Ah, don't worry. SM will fix it." Sehun joked. "Yah!" She frowned and took the ice cream in her hand and stabbed it at Sehun's nose. "Mehrong~" She stuck her tongue out. 

"Haha, Sehun, you got a little something there," Chanyeol and Kai teased. "NO DUH!" Sehun shouted at his Hyungs. "Keke, mianhe, Oppa." Yewon smiled. "Kaja, I'll go help you clean." She dragged him with her to the nearest cafe.

"No joke, if those two happen to have kids together, they're kids are the exact copy of them." Kai stated. "Like your kids aren't gonna be like you," Chanyeol hit him. "Yah! Oppa, don't hit him." Sungsin said, looping her arms through Kai's. "Araesso, we'll leave Mr. Clown here, I've been trying to avoid him all day." Kai said, holding onto Sungsin. 

"B-Bwoyah? Where are you two going? I hate being alone!" Chanyeol shouted. "At least tell me where the rest of your members are!" Chanyeol called, but the two kept walking. 

---

Yewon wiped the ice cream from his nose. "This would not have happened if you didn't tease me for my nose," She said tapping the napkin on his nose really hard.

"Be careful!" Sehun whined. "Stop being such a child," She grumbled. "Sorry, you're nose is pretty. I was just joking." Sehun mumbled.

"Gumawo, but you owe me an ice cream cone," She smiled. "Araesso," Sehun sighed standing up. As the two walked on the streets of Gangnam together, they saw food stands and went to eat Dukbogki. 

"Ajusshi, two please." Sehun ordered. He nodded and handed one stick to Yewon. The two ate it happily, "Oh, by the way, we have this promotion, since Dukbogki is really spicy and if you can finish ten, it's on the house. You guys don't have to pay." The ajusshi smiled. 

"OH, jinjja?" Sehun asked, his eyes wide. "Ne." He nodded. "Yewon-ah, I'll do it if you do it. Five for me and five for you." Sehun said. "Bwoyah, I'm not good with spicy foods," She laughed, covering . Fans then started gathering around when they saw Sehun.

"Oppa, you can do it!"

"C'mon, do it!"

"Sehun-ah, you're really cool, you can do it!"

"Araesso, I'll do it alone." sehun mumbled. "Fine, I'll eat it with you," She said. "Ten then, ajusshi," She smiled. He nodded happily and laid it out on the plates for the two. Sehun ate normally, it wasn't spicy at first until the third one, that's when he felt like fainting. Yewon just it up and finished all of hers. 

Then Sehun, too. "Ah, daebaek! It's on the house!" The old man smiled and poured the two cold water. Yewon leaned against the cart, and started breathing like crazy, "Yewon-ah," Sehun called. "I made a mistake, we should've never done this. I can't feel my tongue." He cried, wiggling his tongue.

"Oh, well. We it up," Yewon gave thumbs up and drank the cold water. Yewon left a tip for the old ajusshi, "Kamsamnida, it' was really tasty!" She smiled at him. "Ah, gumawo and you're welcome. He nodded. 

Of course before leaving anywhere, fans were always nosy. 

"Oppa, is she your girlfriend??" a fan asked. The girl next to her bursted out crying, "How could you do this to me?" 

Sehun blinked, "B-Bwoyah, don't cry. We're just friends," Sehun tried tapping her shoulder to calm her down. "Here, take my handkerchief." He took it out of his pocket and handed it to her. 

"Me too, Sehun! I'm out of the country, I'm a foreigner!" a girl that wasn't Asian, probably caucasian or so, waved. 

"W-wae?" Sehun asked, bewildered. "Translation; She wants something from you. She's not from Korea or anywhere in Asia." Yewon translated. 

Than so many girls started to come to Sehun, as if they wanted to molest him or something - through his eyes. Sehun grabbed Yewon's wrist and immidiately ran for his life. He held onto his hat and Yewon tried keeping up with Sehun, even though they were linked. 

"Sorry!" Yewon shouted, every time they ran into something in the streets or bumped into someone. "Mianhe!" She said. 

Sehun and her finally ran into an alley and watched as the fan-girls run pass. "Oh my god," Sehun panted. "I hate running," she muttered, putting her hands on her knees. Sehun looked at Yewon for a bit and put a strand of hair behind her ear.

"O-Oh, I look so gross and messy right now," she said taking a hairband from he wrist and tied her bangs up. Then she looked at him and giggled and smiled. 

"Yes, be cute at a time like this," Sehun ruffled her hair.

---

"What should we do?" Kai questioned, looking out the window. For they were sitting on the third level of the Cafe in Hongdae. "You ask me questions as if I'm suppose to know how to answer them," Sungsin teased. "Well, then." Kai looked away from her. She sipped her tea and leaned back in the metal adorned chair.

"Or we could just seat here and enjoy the scene." She suggested. "Might as well order food then," Kai answered, smiling. Knowing it was a good idea for the two since it's been so long since the two bonded. Normally.

They ordered about a plate with sandwiches, grilled cheese, regular ham, etc., then cookies, then orange juice, maybe some coffee and other drinks for the two to pig out on. 

Kai and Sungsin sat out on the balcony, letting the summer breeze blow at them gently. Looking down seeing normal Koreans walk by so busy-like, as if they were little ants.  

When the things they ordered came, Sungsin fed Kai, one was because Kai was acting like a child. Two is because she felt like it. In the background played; Fiction by BEAST the piano version.

"I like the piano version more," Kai chuckled. "Me too, is this suppose to fit our situation in a way?" Sungsin chuckled. "Anieyo, it's just whatever comes on, comes on." He smiled. 

---

Chanyeol spent his time on the streets, sniffling that he's alone. Until he reached the company and there was no more to sniff about.

 

---

Author'sNote☺;

Hey, hey ~ ^.^ How'd you like this chapter? Keke, the punishment with TaeHyun team is in the next chapter. While the MinYeon team will have the day off too ~ And one thing I apologize on.

I'M VERY SORRY FOR YOU GUYS NOT GETTING THE LOVE INTEREST YOU WANT. Really! It's just that everybody picked the same love interest. Like so yeah, it was hard, but hope you guys enjoy your love interest now, the people I changed /.\

but the characters that spent time with their loves today, ;* c: Or, well except Min Young...? Mianhe /bricked