♠AeroAce TV♠ Teaser 2

☆AeroAce☆ || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group || STORY STARTING {PLUS REVAMPING}

 

 

AeroAceTV

                     Minhee|TaeJoon|Jihyun

                                 (theleader)X(themainrapper)X(theleadvocalist)

  "Is it on?" Minhee asked looking at Tae Joon. Tae Joon nodded, sighing. "Annyeonghaesayo! Minhee again~" She waved. "and Tae Joon," Tae Joon breathed. "Did you guys miss us? I don't know what we're supposed to do now... So how was the subtitles?  We're going to continue talking in English~"  Minhee thought, tapping her chin. "Ah! We shall meet the newest member."

Tae Joon followed her. "Oh, wait here, while I fetch her." Minhee told tae Joon. Tae Joon paid no attention whatsoever and looked at the camera and fixed her hair. "Ugh, my hair. It's extremely curely today." she frowned. "Seriously, if you guys live in the states, please tell me some good shampoo to use. Back then I just used whatever my parents handed me." she shrugged. 

"Andwaeyo, eonni!" Someone cried. "Nope, come here now." Minhee shouted strictly, which shocked Tae Joon. She shrugged, "Women," she rolled her eyes. Tae Joon pointed the camera at a tall girl, with medium-length black hair she was wearing an oversized white sweater and grey leggings. She had a small blue backpack hanging in the back.

"Oh, hi, eonni." She bowed towards Tae Joon. "Sup," Tae Joon nodded. "Jjang! This is our new member, please introduce yourself," Minhee put his arm over her shoulder and smiled. 

"Annyeonghaesayo, Jeon Jihyun imnida," she bowed. "Do you guys like her?" Tae Joon asked. "She's like me."

"Oh, god, no, Lee Joonie, don't bring it up," Minhee sighed, covering her face. "We are made up our team names too," Tae Joon smiled - which was rare to see. "One. Two. Three-"

"No, you guys are just ruining your image already that way," Minhee took the camera away. "But we were going to say we're the Cali Girls..." Jihyun mumbled. "What?" Minhee asked. 

"Because California Girls are really fun," Tae Joon said. "In bed." Tae Joon and Jihyun looked at each other ertedly and smiled. "Oh my god, MIANHE VIEWERS!" Minhee shouted at the camera. 

"Why can't you just do aegyo like any other normal girls?" Minhee whined. "Bbuing~ bbuing~" Tae Joon said with a pokerface, making it look like she was slowly killing the leader in her head.

"Jjang~!" Jihyun waved her hands in the air, the way INFINITE's SungJong did on Beatles Code 2. "See, that's cuter." Minhee pinched Jihyun's cheek. "I need to gag," Tae Joon walked away. 

"Well, I guess it's you and me, Jihyun." Minhee viewed the camera at her and Jihyun. Then Minhee flipped the camera towards Tae Joon who was only in her gym shorts and white t-shirt. "She looks like a guy from the back." Minhee teased. She was sipping onto Coke and checking her phone. 

"Eonni, could I have some?" Jihyun asked. "No." she replied. "Please?"

"No." Tae Joon turned and walked out the door. Through the tiny window, Tae Joon's face was there, narrowing her eyes at the two.

"You know, after SM released the photo of her, she's seriously been crazy mysterious and weird." Minhee laughed. "Ne, well, AeroAce's TV time is over." Jihyun pouted. "Too bad, but we'll comeback next week." Minhee smiled. She waved and Jihyun too. "In the next episode, we have a fanclub name to tell you guys about~" Minhee whispered. "OH, jinjja?" Jihyun asked. "Yup, just no one bothered to tell you." Minhee grinned. 

"Araesso, we're signing off~ Support us on our upcoming debut!" Jihyun shouted. Minhee nodded and turned the camera off.

------

AuthorNote☺;

Hey. Hey. Hey. How was this TV? Idk, if it's a teaser anymore.

Guess it's an episode now ^-^ Hope you like it subbies! c: