o10. ♦Weekly Idol; AeroAce - ft. Dongwoo & Hoya of INFINITE: Part 2

☆AeroAce☆ || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group || STORY STARTING {PLUS REVAMPING}

 

 

 

 

  Chapter 10

 

Weekly Idol; AeroAce - ft. Dongwoo & Hoya of INFINITE:

Part 2


 "Chunmi! Jeon Jihyun, named after a famous actress and moreso," Defconn read. "Has a twin brother, nice body, and others... That will be seen later on!" 
 
"Okay, Chunmi, you have a twin brother," 
 
"Ne," She nodded.
 
"Is it like the Jo Twins? Where people -if you go in public together- do people mistaken you for him or they mistaken him for you?" Defconn asked.
 
"Well to be honest, my brother and I aren't close as most people think. He and I fight constantly and rarely see each other now and then, so... yeah!" Chunmi explained. "What do you think when you see the Jo Twins or Tasty?" Dongwoo asked.
 
"...No, he and I could never be like that. I mean we're always constantly fighting," Chunmi stated. "Call him, I wanna see your closeness," Hoya said.
 
"I-I, don't have his number though." Chunmi blinked. "Oh, call your dad then." Skylar suggested. They all agreed and Chunmi took her phone out and dialed her dad's number.
 
"Hello?" A rough voice answered.
 
"Appa!" Chunmi shouted through the phone. "How are you?" 
 
"Oh, Jihyun-ah, I'm doing good. I've been watching you - how's trainee life?" Her dad replied.
 
"I'm debuting in a week, dad."
 
"That's good, my daughter's doing well. So what gives you the time to call me?"
 
"I-uh, actually need... ugh, Seunghyun's number...." 
 
"HAHAHA!" Her dad's booming laughter filled the room. "Waeyo?" Hyung Don chuckled. "Why? You two rarely ever talk, this is a surprise." 
 
"Actually, I'm on Weekly Idol right now, Appa and you know Hyung Don and Dae Joon sunbae?"
 
"Oh those comedians! I love them," Her dad said. "Waa~~" Defconn said. "Can we talk to him?" 
 
Chunmi nodded and handed them her phone. "Ne, annyeonghaesayo," Defconn and Hyung Don said. "Oh, annyeonghaesayo," Her dad replied. "We're glad you're a fan of us, may we ask if we could get your son's phone number?" Defconn asked. "Ah, Seunghyun's, waeyo?"
 
"Because we're looking at Chunmi's profile and trying to see the closeness of the two's bonding." 
 
"Ne, I see. Please wait," 
 
"Your dad sounds like a nice man," Defconn stated. "He is, he likes to joke around a lot." Chunmi answered. "Uh, yes, here's Seunghyun's number: (909)-bleeeeep-bleeeeep." Her dad read.
 
"Ne kamsanida," 
 
"Bye, Abeolji~~!" The eight girls said. "Ne, bye ~ Good Luck on your debut, fighting!" Her dad shouted. "Ne, bye Appa ~" Chunmi said and hung up.
 
"Now, call your brother." Hoya said. Chunmi dialed her brother's number and then waited for it to ring.
 
"What do you want?" Her brother answered. 
 
"How do you know it's me?" She asked. "I still have your name in my phone." He said, yawning. 
 
"Oppa, do you miss me?" She asked. "No." He replied. 
 
"Whhhyyy. I-"
 
"Why are you calling me?!" He asked. "Well, what? I can't call and check up on my brother once in awhile? If I don't, who knows you might be dead and no ones telling me anything," She stated.
 
"Well, you are not dad. I've got dad already watching me hawk-like and I don't need my twin sister to FREAKING WATCH ME while I try and get girls."
 
"Puuhhh-lease. You're ugly." Chunmi snickered. 
 
"You're ugly, have you not yet realized that I'm the one who people call good-looking."
 
"Oh. My. God! You are so rude! I am a girl! You don't say that to girls you freaking jerk!" She shouted. 
 
"Oh, you're a girl? I didn't know, you are my twin aren't you, you're suppose to look like me." Seunghyun stated. "You're my twin too, so you're suppose to look like me - a girl!" Chunmi said.
 
"OHMYGAWD! YOU ARE SO ANNOYING PLEASE DON'T CALL ME YOU PIG!" All the other members giggled in the background. "Wait, Jihyun. Why do I hear girls in the background?"
 
"Ha. Ha. Ha. I hear nobody, you're hallucinating." Chunmi rolled her eyes. "Hang up now," Hoya whispered. "Finally," Chunmi let out a sigh of relief. 
 
"Kaykay, bye Kevin ~~ Mwuah~ Love you, just kidding." She said quickly. "Wait-" then she pressed the END button. "While we read on your screen of your conversation, it's quite funny." Defconn said.
 
"But in all honesty, do you love your brother?" Dongwoo asked. "No." Chunmi shook her head. "I don't actually. Depends on my mood." She nodded. 
 
"Moving on, nice body!" Hyung Don smiled ertedly. "Omo, Oppa! Don't do that face, it makes you look like a creep!" Serah stated. "What face." He blinked. The girls shivered. "You have a nice body in which area, arms, legs, chest area, abdominal, etc.?"
 
"Abdominal," Chunmi answered. "Ah, jinjja, can we seeeee?" Defcon asked. "Ne." She nodded. "Oh, jinjja!?" The boys asked surprised. "Ne, I'm not afraid of showing my abs. I mean if I have something I feel looks well in my body, I show it." She stated. 
 
"What happens if you have a big stomach and you still flaunt it?" Hyung Don asked. "Oh, Oppa!!" She hit Hyung Don's arm. "You're so mean," 
 
"Araesso, araesso. Wait, let us check your abs first," Chunmi turned and faced the blank white wall and she pulled her shirt up a little for Hyung Don and Defconn to exam. "Woah, jinjja, she has nice abs." Mini stated. "What, you have big jiggly stomachs?" Defconn teased again.
 
"Yah! Oppa!" They shouted back. 
 
"Bwoyah, 'yah', you're so rude." Defconn glared. "Yah, yah, Hyung sit. They can't see your eyes. It's still too small-" 
 
Defconn turned and put his arm around Hoya's neck and laughed. "Ne, now show it to the world." Chunmi turned and showed it to the camera. "Now, here's an interesting one. Who knows how to ride a bike?" 
 
Every member raised their hand - but Chunmi. "You don't know how too?" Hoya chuckled. "Andwaeyo," She shook her head. "Ja, we have a bike," Dongwoo said, walking to the lady who brought out a bike. "Ige bwoyah?" Chunmi tried controlling her laugh. "Get on it and pedal." Dongwoo said. 
 
"But I-I don't know how to ride it." She stated, innocently. "Aniya, you , Hyung." Hoya grumbled and pushed Dongwoo aside. "Now, here get on it, and I'll help you." Chunmi awkwardly walked next to the bike. "Uhhh... So, what do I do now?"
 
"Get on it, eonni." Skylar said. "Don't fall," Mint shouted. Chunmi finally got onto the bike and held it onto the handle bars tightly as Hoya was holding the bike. 
 
"Now leave ~" Hyung Don waved as the same time Hoya pushed her. She pedaled for a few seconds before she couldn't hit the brake and ran into the white wall and fell on the floor. "Omo, Chunmi are you okay?" Nanie rushed over to see. She was laying on the floor giggling. "Oh my god! That was the most stupidest thing I've done in years!" She laughed and tried to get up. "Thanks, what a great idea, Hoya." She shook her head. 
 
"That was a good show." Defconn clapped his hands. "Everybody clap that Chunmi finally rode a bike!" Dongwoo said. "Yay! Good job, Chunmi." Ace said.
 
"Daebaek eonni ~" Skylar and Serah said. "Nice job, saeng-ah ~" The oldests had said. 
 
~
"Now, Nanie-sshi. Lee Nanie, 22 years of age, 164cm, 50kg, etc," Defconn read. "Actually... I gained 1kg, before arriving here." Nanie said. "You did? Did we eat anything?" Mint asked. "Aniya," Nanie shook her head. "I ate bananas, though." She stated. 
 
"Seriously. Bananas." Mint stared at her, "Ne." she nodded. "Araesso, please bring out a weigher," Hyung Don stated. They placed it on the floor for Nanie, "Do I take my shoes off?" She blinked. "Ne," 
 
She took off her shoes and stood on the weigher. 
 
"50.2kg," Defconn read. "Oh, bwoyah, this thing is jacked up. It was 51 before I left the dorm." Nanie scratched her head. 
 
"Well now we know you're the that type of girl." Hoya smiled. "What type?"
 
"The one who can eat like Doni & Coni and not gain wait," Dongwoo stated. "Yah! We're not fat," Hyung Don exploded. "Yah, dwaeji (pig) lay off the chips and food and give it to them," Hoya added. "Yah, I'm older," Hyung Don said. "Yah, I'm the sunbae!" Dongwoo and Hoya stood up. Then Hyung Don sat down. "Ne, let's see what's next," He smiled innocently and gave Hoya a glare while smiling. "Aww, Oppa, you can eat all you want. Then get surgery to remove the fat," Kangyeon smiled.
 
"Bwoyah!?" Hyung Don stood up and then sat down. Defconn had to fan Hyung Don with the cue cards. "Anyways," he mumbled.
 
"You don't like wearing revealing clothes?" Defconn asked. "Andwaeyo," She shook her head. "Explains your outfit." Hyung Don joked. "It's the summer," 
 
"I know." She mumbled. "Are you like Kangyeon then?" Dongwoo teased. "Aniya! I just don't like wearing skin revealing clothes,"
 
"But you're put in a group that's really y and revealing." Hoya stated.
 
"I know." Nanie nodded. "Then why-"
 
"Because it's my occupation, I'll do whatever I can to get better and try and get comfortable." Nanie answered. ".... Well explained." Hoya said. "Ah... well you're perfect for EXO's Luhan." Hoya chuckled. "He doesn't like his ladies wearing revealing clothes," Dongwoo chuckled. 
 
"Eh, eh," Mint nudged Nanie on her arm and winked. "Oh, do you like him!?" Hyung Don asked. "What, aniya," Nanie shook her head. "Too bad, Mint nudged you. Please send Luhan a nice message." Defconn said. "Andwaeyo," She said. "Do it," Hyung Don said, "or else you're not going home." 
 
"Fine.." she mumbled and looked at camera 1. "Annyeong, Luhan Oppa~ How are you? Are you doing well, have you eaten yet?" She asked. "So, that's all, have fun!" She waved.
 
"Aaayyee," The four MCs sat with their arms crossed. "You have to say you like him," Dongwoo said. "But I don't," she denied. "Yes, you do," Hoya said. "Not I don't," 
 
"Yes you do."
 
"No, I don't."
 
"Yes, you do."
 
"No, I- ugh, fine! Saranghaeyo, Luhan ~" She did her heart with her arms. "Happy?" She then glared at Hoya. "HAHAHAHA!" The MCs and members started laiughing. "Eonni, he said to say like him not love him," Skylar laughed. "Oh, eonni," Serah covered her laugh. Nanie's face then turned red, "Yah! You're a jerk, Hoya!" She started hitting him. "What? Me? You're the one who said 'I Love You'!" Hoya stated. She then sat back onto her chair. She kept glaring at Hoya. 
 
"Next, you like photography." Hyung Don read. "Ne,"
 
"You know, a lot of idols these days love photography. Doesn't L like photography too?" Defconn asked Hoya and Dongwoo. "Ne, that's why he had his own album come out, just for his photographies only." Dongwoo explained.
 
"Well, looks like another matchmade in heaven - why aren't we matchmakers?" Hyung Don asked Defconn. "Because idols keep changing their ideal type." Defconn said.
 
"Anyways, you and Myungsoo ~ You and Luhan. It's a LOVE TRIANGLE!" Hoya said. "It can't be if Myungsoo or Luhan doesn't like her," Ace said. "Who said one of them didn't," Kangyeon chuckled.
 
"Wait, no hyung. It's Her, Sunggyyu and Luhan-sshi!" Hoya said.
 
"Wae, why your clueless leader?" Hyung Don asked. "Because he likes Nanie," Hoya revealed. "OH! BWOYAH!" Defconn said. "Watch tomorrow on the news 'Sunggyu of INFINITE falls in love with one of the members in SM's new girl group~'." Hyung Don said.
 
"Don't lie, Sunggyu doesn't." Nanie said. "Who said I was lying," Hoya chuckled. "I'm telling the truth ~" Hoya said. "You know, after you became an actor it's really hard to tell if you're lying or not," Dongwoo said.
 
"Really. I've been in only one film," 
 
"But you dress like an actual actor now," Dongwoo said. "Yeah, so I can't trust you." Nanie stuck her tongue out. "What, you guys believe me right," Hoya looked at the girls. "Molla," they all shrugged. 
 
 
"Next, Miss. Jang Min Young a.k.a. Mint." Hoya read. "You had choreographed SNSD's Run Devil Run, EXO's History, Younique Unit's Maxstep, etc., how do you feel about creating those and those becoming popular?" 
 
"Ah, it feels like such an honor to create such great wokr with my sunbaes." Mint nodded. "Did you create that popular Sorry Sorry dance too?" Dongwoo asked. "Ah, andwaeyo, it's Serah," Mint pointed to Serah. "Ah, we'll get to you later," Defconn smiled. 
 
"You have a collection of boots?" Dongwoo said. "Ne!" She smiled. "We have a picture here - well of one of your boots." Hyung Don said pulling a big board out:

large.jpg
"Because it was a little hard to find your whole collection. Fans couldn't get a grab on it for us," Hyung Don scratched his head. "Sasaeng fans?" The girls eyes grew wide. "Ne, - wait, aniya. Nevermind, moving on..." Defconn said, avoiding the question.
 
"Is that why those are al girls and boys are always in front our dorm? SM did a pretty good job of hiding our dorm but they somehow found it." Skylar mumbled. 
 
"We did a better job of finding it," Hyung Don smiled. "You guys are s... Getting people to stalk girls at night," Hoya frowned. "Andwae! We have wives and children, we're not like that." 
 
"Another, you play the piano and drums. Would that make you a female version of Henry Lau...?" Hoya asked. Mint thought for a second, "Uh.... no. But it'd be honor though," Mint smiled. "Why not," 
 
"Because, I'm not a child prodigy. And I'm not extremely skilled in a lot of instruments like Henry sunbae," Mint explained. "Oh, well we have pianos and drums here, would you like to play?" 
 
"Uh-"
 
"Too bad, whether it was a yes or no, they brought it out anyways," Hyung Don smiled, carrying the piano set towards her. She laughed and put her hands on the keyboard, "What do I play?" She asked.
 
"Play Trap, like Henry." 
 
Mint stared at the keyboard, "I haven't learned that song," She scratched her forehead. "Oh, jinjja? I saw you looking over the notes the other day," Jooyeon commented.
 
"I did, but I didn't play it." Mint stated. "Araesso, we'll give you another. Play EXO's Baby Don't Cry." Defconn suggested. "I haven't-"
 
"My god, what songs do you know how to play?" Dongwoo asked. "I'm joking, I know that song. I'll play it." Mint chuckled. 
 
 
"That was... beautiful eonni!" Chunmi hugged her older member's shoulder. Mint shrugged her off, "It wasn't that good. I'd say, I played pretty decent." She nodded. 
 
"THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL ACCEPT IT!" Hoya stared at her with big eyes. "Ne," She mumbled. "Now, to the drums!" Defconn shouted. 
 
"Oh, bwoyah, we don't have any." Hyung Don said. "Are you sure?" Then he scratched his head, "That's weird." 
 
"Oh, hyung, she can use your fat as drums," Hoya teased. "Yah!" He shouted. "Why are you always messing with us?" Hyung Don asked.
 
"It's okay, we love you." Minhee smiled. "Aw, you do?" Defconn and Hyung Don smiled. "No, she's trying to make you happy." Ace said. "Oh, well forget you." Hyung Don flipped to the next card.
 
"Park Sungsin, a.k.a Serah. Related to After School's Lizzy." Defconn said, then froze. "Are you... Exactly as hyper as Lizzy?" 
 
"No," she shook her head. Then Defconn placed his elbow on his lap and held his face up, "Is she the ice princess of the group?" He questioned.
 
"NE!" The girls smiled. "Looks like it, she's not like Jessica-sshi is she?"
 
"Eh, well you have to get passed it." Mini said. "Ah.." Hyung Don nodded. "Smile." Hoya said. "Smile." Dongwoo said. Serah didn't move a muscle. "Smile." Defconn said. "Smile." Hyung Don said. Serah kept blinking at them.
 
"Kay, make note. Total opposite from Lizzy." Hyung Don wrote down. Serah then giggled at their weirdness, "Oh, Hyung, she smiled!" Dongwoo said. 
 
"What, where?" Defconn and Hyung Don turned to see Serah with a blank face. "Liars." 
 
"You eat a lot," Dongwoo said, "She could eat a lot of servings." Kangyeon said. "Jinjja, how much?" 
 
"At the most... About seven or six." 
 
"Jinjja, bring out the food!" The crew brought food for her. A bunch of food was set out for her. "For now, we'll move onto the last person while she eats - and Mint, count her servings." Hyung Don stated.
 
"Yong Yewon a.k.a Skylar, older brother, Yong Junhyung of BEAST." Hyung Don read. "You siblings or related people seem to have an opposite personality." 
 
"HAHA, no. I think both of ours are close to the same." Yewon chuckled. "You like Manga," Hyung Don wiggled his eyebrows.
 
"Which type?" Defconn asked. "Waeyo, I don't get it." 
 
Then Ace whispered into Skylar's ear. "BWOYAH! I don't like the Mangas, but the normal ones. Like Naruto, Bleach, etc," Yewon frowned. "Oh, well, we thought." Hyung Don's voice drowned.
 
"But! The sasaeng fans were able to get us a photo of your collection!" Hyung Don smiled. "Oh my god, you are such a creep." Dongwoo face-palmed himself.
 
manga_collection_october_2010_by_twiligh
 
"How the hell do you guys get these things?" Ace questioned. "Ways," Defconn answered. "How many servings so far by the way," 
 
"About four," Mint said, looking at Sungsin eat. "Araesso, next. Are you and your brother close?" He asked Skylar. "Ne, he and I are really close!" Skylar beamed.
 
"Better than someones," Hoya coughed. "Yah, it's just that we live far." Chunmi said. "Suureee," They all chuckled. "Let's think of a plot for Skylar to call Junhyung. See how much he cares for her," Dongwoo thought. 
 
"I got one! How about Skylar pretends she got kidnapped." Kangyeon thought. "YES!" The girls shouted. "You guys are so evil," Skylar said. "Hey, but you have to sound like you're crying though," Mini said. 
 
"Lemme slap you," Serah rsaid. "BWOYAH!?" Skylar said. "That's... a little mean." Hoya said. "Ugh, fine. But gently," Skylar said.
 
Serah swallowed her rice then turned to Hyung Don, "Only six servings." She said, then gently slapped Skylar's face back and forth. "Eonni, it barely hurts." Skylar stated.
 
"Okay..." Serah shrugged, then gave a huge smack on Skylar's forehead. "Oh, that's the forehead though!" Chunmi stated.
 
Skylar bit her tongue, holding in the pain. "Omo, the maknae's crying," Dongwoo said. Skylar was holding in her tears. "Eonni's hits really hurt," Skylar said. "Jinjja, hit me." Hyung Don said. Serah walked up and hit Hyung Don his forehead.
 
"Ah- That hurts!"
 
"I know," Skylar said, trying to dial Junhyung's number. The phone was ringing.
 
"Yeobaesayo?" A nasal deep voice said.
 
"O-Oppa?" Skylar sniffed.
 
"Yewon? What's going on?"
 
"I-I've been kidnapped." Skylar mumbled. Everybody was watching closely.
 
"Huh!? Who would -bleep- kidnap you? Where are you? What happened??!!" Junhyung kept questioning.
 
"I was walking to the company until some-some one- AH!" Skylar faked a slight scream as Defconn took the phone from her. The girls were in the back - holding in there laugh.
 
"Hello?" Defconn deepend his voice. "Hello, who's this, why would you kidnap my little sister-"
 
"SShh," Defconn said. "Bring us one-hundred-ten-billion won (one-million u.s. dollar) by 11:30 p.m. by the Bridge at the Han River." Defconn said.
 
"LET MY -bleep- SISTER GO! YOU ERT!" Junhyung shouted. "Junhyung curses a lot," Skylar commented quietly, wiping her tears.
 
"Say goodbye to her or bring the money."
 
There was a silent for a couple of minutes. "I'll bring it..." He finally sighed. Everybody's eyes widened. "Yah, pabo! Where do you have that much money?!" Hyung Don shouted.
 
"W-What?" Junhyung stuttered. "Hello, Yong Junhyung. We have just finally found out that you care for your younger sister a lot." Defconn smiled. "Oh my god, is this Weekly Idol?" Junhyung asked. "Yes,"
 
"I had to break my piggy bank for you guys!?" Junhyung questioned. "But hey, at least your sister's safe."
 
"Ne, gumawo, Oppa for caring. I'll buy you a new piggy bank soon, Oppa!" Skylar said. "Ugh, the troubles I go through for you." Junhyung sighed.
 
"Araesso, bye Oppa ~" Skylar said. "Bye," he said and she hung up. "Well, that proves it all." Dongwoo smiled.
 
---
 
  "Well, we had a great time with SM's beautiful debut girlgroup, AeroAce!" Dongwoo said. "Grow and work hard you guys~" Hoya said. "Would you like to say anything today?" Hyung Don asked Mini.
 
"Ne, we had a fun time today at Weekly Idol and we hope to come back on here soon and do more fun stuff!" Mini smiled. "Ne, hope you guys watch over us well and support us on our upcoming debut!" Mint said.
 
"Ha.. Dul.. Se! We are A-C-E! AeroAce imnida!" They all bowed. "Whooo ~" They all clapped. 
 
 
 
 

 
 幽玄A \ N
 Hey, you guys. Hope you like this chapter ! ^-^
 
Keke ~ I think part of the ending was rushed, but eh. I finally finished with Weekly Idol! ^O^
Enjoy this chapter subbies ~
WeeklyIdol.jpg