oo1. ♦Beginning♦

☆AeroAce☆ || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group || STORY STARTING {PLUS REVAMPING}

 

♣♠Practice Room♠♣

 

  "Eonni, I'm hungry!" Yewon whined to Minhee. Minhee blinked at her, "Tae Joon spent most my money on coke and lollipops." Minhee shrugged. "That's a total lie!" Tae Joon shouted. "I gave it to Min Young because she needed new shoes for training," Tae Joon pointed at Min Young. "Yeah, yeah point at me." Min Young rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, don't eat. EXO Oppas are taking us out to eat tonight." Minhee waved off. "Jinjja? Kyungsoo's taking us out?" Jooyeon's eyes brightened. "Yah, I said EXO." Minhee corrected. "Not Kyungsoo,"

"Ayyee, her eyes always brighten when she hears EXO and thinks of only Kyungsoo." Tae Joon muttered. "Like you don't," Jihyun chuckled. "I don't! I only think of Chan- Junhyung," Tae Joon shut .

"Since when have you had interest in my brother?" Yewon questioned, stretching her arms. 

"Never. He's just my favorite role model, and a good friend." Tae Joon smirked. "Nothing more, nothing less." 

"That's what every girl says," Nanie said. 

"The only person in this room that knows how to stay quiet is Sungsin. And thank you." Minhee glared at everybody else.

"Dude, calm down. Everybody's hyper because your brought up that topic." Tae Joon sighed. "Well, because Yewon is hungry and I warned her before she goes to f(x) eonnis and asks for food." Minhee stated.

"Conservative. But I don't feel like going out tonight, I feel bad for the Oppas," Jihyun mumbled. "C'mon, dude just go. It's once in awhile," Min Young said. 

"Plus, it's for our close debut." Minhee smiled. "Araesso, but none us better be touching our wallets tonight." Jihyun shrugged. Then a tall man in about his late twenties walked in, "Yah! Why aren't you guys practicing?" He asked in a shouting voice. "Because we're on break." Sungsin said. "Oh," he replied.

Meet Manager Jin Hae Do. He's twenty-eight and six-foot-five. He has the personality of a girl, happy, loves to share secrets between people. But he'll keep things a secret if people want him too. He's a good secret keeper too. But he's sensitive, so he kind of whines a little at times, and tends to oact cute. He's just a cute, happy-go-lucky manager. Originally, f(x) was suppose to have him, but he was saved specially for AeroAce. He was an Ulzzang when he was in his teens until he started working for SM when he hit twenty-two.

"Oh, Oppa, are you sad?" Nanie asked. "Ani..." He pouted. "You are, you rarely yell at us." Sungshin sat next to him. "I'm not mad." He turned to the girls. "Tell us what happened," Min Young said.

"So you know how f(x) got a new manager, right and it's a female? I totally fell heads over heels for her and I told you. Today, I was going to ask her to go out and eat lunch with me, but I saw Super Junior's manager flirt with her." He clenched his fist. "Jinjja, probably he's not," Minhee said.

"No, he was flirt with her! He touched her arm and all! Oh my god, the nerve of that guy." Hae Do muttered. "Oh, where's Tae Joon?" He looked at the girls not seeing her. They looked up and saw her in the dark corner, she was moving her hands in a sharpening a knife motion. "Do I need to kill someone...?" she said.

"Bwoyah, you really look like a murderer," Nanie exclaimed. "But where are you getting the sound effects of the knife?" Jihyun asked. "Oh, my phone." Tae Joon chuckled. "Come here Tae Joon, no need. You've been watching to much criminal shows," Hae Do called her over. She moved from the corner towards them. "But Hannibal is such a great criminal show!" She whined.

"That's why you're turning into the main character." Hae Do shook his head. "Anyways, I don't know what do," he buried his face in his hands. "Aw, don't worry Oppa. She's pretty but eonni's not your type," Tae Joon patted his back. "Why are you always so blunt and telling people the truth?" Jooyeon hit the back of her head. "But, it's true." 

"Ah! I know what we shall do~" Yewon said. "The two maknaes, Min Young and I shall go do some stalking business and Minhee and Jooyeon eonni go do some talking with f(x)'s new manager." Yewon explained. "We'll stay here and console, Hae Do Oppa," Nanie patted his back. 

"It'll be a joyride," Sungsin commented.

---

Evening~

 "Eonni, should we change into our nice clothes or still wear our sweats?" Yewon asked Min Young. "Molla, I'm just wearing this," Min Young shrugged. Each member dressed in their style of clothes.

Minhee wore this ; Nanie wore this. ; Tae Joon wore this ; Jihyun wore this ; Jooyeon wore this ; Yewon wore this ; and Sungsin wore this. All of them had finished showering at the company and changed. "We're so pretty!" Nanie squealed. "No, we're ugly," Tae Joon said. "Gosh, I didn't think we were." Nanie mumbled. 

"I'm joking." Tae Joon shook her head.

"Araesso, are you guys ready- Daaayyuumm, is it me or are you guys looking really hot tonight?" Manager Hae Do chuckled. "You're funny, Oppa." Minhee laughed. "Kaja, they're waiting for us." He opened the door for them to leave. "Ne." The girls nodded and stood in a line from oldest to youngest.

-- 

  When they reached to the resturant they saw Kris standing at the front, wearing a black tuxedo and looking at the time. "Oppa!" Minhee was the first to get off and run up to him. "Someone's eager for a joystick," Tae Joon sniggered. Nanie elbowed her, "Behave."

"Ne, eomma." Tae Joon sighed. "I bet it's a foot long," Jihyun chuckled. "Five-dollar foot long~" Jihyun sang. "Aha, that somehow makes sense..." Tae Joon chuckled. The other members sighed, "Is there ever a day where you two aren't ually ?" They questioned.

"I've been this way since age twelve." Tae Joon smiled. "Age fourteen," Jihyun smiled. They groaned and got out of the van. Yewon jumped up and breathed in the cool night air. "Finally, no more stuffy van." She walked to Kris. "Hey, Kris." Yewon waved.

"Hey, oh bye the way, the sunbaes are with us too," Kris said. "I'll go in and tell them you guys arrived." Minhee waved, "Okay," she smiled. 

"Eonni, what were you guys talking about?" Yewon asked, crossing her arms. "Oh, h-huh? Nothing." Minhee shook her head. "Jinjja, your face is red." Yewon poked her older friend's cheek. "W-Wae?"

The other members stood next to Minhee, "Why you blushing?" Jihyun asked. "Molla," Minhee answered. "Joystick." Tae Joon said.

"Yah!" They shouted. "What? It's true," Tae Joon skipped inside the resturant. "This girl," Jooyeon mumbled.

 

AeroAce sat together, from oldest to youngest, with the EXO members facing in front of them. f(x) was besides EXO, SNSD was next to AA, SJ was next f(x), BoA, Kangta, & TVXQ were next to SNSD. SHINee was next f(x). Lee Soo Man and Kim Young Min were sitting at the far end of the tables. "Hello, you guys. We're here today to celebrate AeroAce's soon-to-be debut." Young Min explained. "Ne, eight beautiful young girls are now part of the SMTOWN Family." Soo Man said and everybody gave them appluases. "Chulkahae!" BoA smiled. 

"So, I guess you guys have been working on your saying, please introduce yourself." Young Min told them. They nodded and stood up.

"Ha, dul, se!" Minhee said.

"A-C-E! WE ARE AEROACE! WE WILL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!" They're index slightly lingered to their bottom lip and they pointed it forward and winked. Then they bowed and sat down. "Wow, I think I could feel my heart beating, dugeun dugeun dugeun," Minho joked.

Everybody laughed. "Shall we order?" Eunhyuk smiled. 

While they ordered, the girls peeked up from their menus. Looking at twelve god-like men in front of them. 

Minhee peered at Kris, Kris looked up and saw her staring and smiled. Tae Joon was bored as usual, she was playing with the spoons and slightly banging them on the plates making a rhythm. Chanyeol peered over at her, seeing her puffing out her bored cheeks and chuckled a little.

D.O. kept staring at Jihyun, Jihyun had a weird feeling someone was watching her and looked up. D.O. then covered his face with the menu. Jooyeon was trying to make a paper crane with the napkins but failed. Baekhyun just sniggered at her and she glared at him. Nanie was teasing Luhan for not being tough and he kept on trying to be tough, making her laugh.

Sungsin didn't know what to do so she kept staring at Kai's features even though he didn't notice. Lay was singing quietly on his own dancing using only his arm, Min Young found it cute and tried follow along. Yewon was just teasing Sehun randomly about his unicorn-rainbow hair. 

--

 After the night was over, the girls didn't really have their dorms yet. "Mmmm... Did the CEO say whether we were going to have a dorm or night?" Tae Joon asked Nanie. "I think so, but he gave the address to Min Young." Nanie shrugged. 

"Kaja!" Min Young shouted. "Follow Captain Mindu!" She smiled. "Where we going?" Minhee asked. "Our dorm." She whispered. She jumped up again, "Omo, we get to see our dorm for the first time?"  Min Young nodded.

--

Two Hours Later...

"You guys go ahead," Hae Do yawned. "I'm gonna catch up on my sleep." He shut his eyes. The girls nodded and got out of the car. "Woah, this place is big." Sungsin stated. "Why is it two hours away from the company though?" Min Young asked. "Because SM would like to have us a secret, where we live and what we do." Minhee explained. "Ah," they nodded. "Oh, this dorm's a little big. Don't you think he's spoiling us a little?" Jooyeon asked. "Who cares? Let's just go in and sleep." Tae Joon walked to the door to unlock it. All the members followed and looked inside and dropped their bags. "My god, this is our dorm!?" Nanie exclaimed. "I guess so..." Minhee mumbled and gazed at the whole dorm. Their living room was big and roomy. And there was the kitchen for the members to cook if they wanted. There was a note on the kitchen table, Jooyeon picked it up and read it aloud;

Congrats, you guys! Part of the SM Family now, so we decided to spoil you guys a little. 

This is your dorm, yes we understand it's a little bigger than a normal trainee dorm, but be happy we splurged on you guys.

To be honest, we don't know why girls like so, we decided to go with theme for the dorm. Easier so sasaeng fans won't go crazy and stalk you. 

Plus, they'll think this is a normal house so they'll leave you alone ^-^ Have fun with your new house!

   - Super Junior sunbaes & EXO sunbaes ~ (P.S. this isn't our money, Soo Man & Young Min made us use their money ^^)

"Awww, the EXO Oppas bought this for us??" Jihyun squealed. "And the Super Junior Oppas." Jooyeon added.

"OHMYGODGUYSCOMEUPHEREANDLOOKOURROOMS!!" A loud shout from upstairs rang, everybody knew who it was. "Who keeps screaming??" Tae Joon muttered walking up the stairs. "Omo, it's roomy." Minhee gasped, seeing what was Yewon excited about. Their bedrooms. Sungsin read from the same list their sunbaes had written on and said the roomates aloud;

Room 1; Minhee, Tae Joon, and Jihyun

Room 2; Jooyeon, Sungsin, and Nanie

Room 3; Min Young & Yewon

"YES!" Min Young and Yewon high-fived each other. "One room that has to fit three people is only us two!" Min Young smiled. "Well, that extra five feet in the room is for us," Yewon and Min Young picked up their suitcasess and bags and strutted to their room.

"Waaee?" Nanie whined. "Isn't something wrong with us?" Jooyeon asked. "Aniya, why do the maknaes get the extra space?" Nanie asked walking to their room. Jooyeon and Sungsin shrugged and followed.

"Well, I call the big bed," Tae Joon threw her bags on the clean white bed with black and yellow pillows. "... Oh well, I call the the bottom bunk," Jihyun said. "I don't fall off the bed in case," Jihyun explained.

"But then that means your old eonni would fall off with the height that big," Minhee mumbled. Tae Joon already was sleeping, but spoke with an annoying voice, "I'm the shortest one out of the whole group, the only person that has to worry about the falling off the height that big is me. I'm only one-hundred-sixty cm. The smaller I am the longer the fall." 

The two stood there and thought, "Eonni has a point," Jihyun nodded.

--

Room 2;

"Well who's gonna sleep where?" Jooyeon asked. "I'm fine wherever," Sungsin stated. "Er, you go first," Nanie said. "No, you," Jooyeon said. "Respecting the elder," Nanie said. "Well, once in awhile I let the younger one go first," Jooyeon smiled. "Nope, you eonni,"

"Go ahead dongsaeng," 

"Ugh, fine don't make a decision, I'll call the top bunk." Sungsin climbed to the top. "I call the big bed then," Jooyeon shrugged. "Bottom bed it is," Nanie said.

---

Room 3;

"Yeah eonni! We get the room to ourselves," Yewon jumped. "I know! Look, the extra five feet space," Min Young pointed. "What shall we do with it?" This was how their bedroom looked. "We'll add things there later," Yewon said. "Good idea," Min Young said.

All the members started to wash up and get ready for bed. Except Tae Joon usually woke up really late, but she was finally extra tired and didn't wash up and fell asleep. 

"GOODNIGHT!" All the members shouted at the same to each other. 

~~~~

AuthorNote☺;

So, how'd you like this very first chapter of the girls? ^-^ Hope you did like it c:

Anyways, my co-author, where are you? I haven't heard from you in days TT^TT I miss you/hugs self/

Anyway, enjoy this chapter subbies~ 

CoAuthor'sNote ;

^^; Haha Sorry haven't been active for quite awhile, but I am back~!

Anyways congratz to the chosen members

And we will try our best to keep you updated ^^.