He does not care about HER

She knows he L.O.V.E her

Everyday without failed, Omma will asked me to do alll the house chores. Even worse she accused me from stealing her money.He even told me to apologize to omma.

We had a quarrel when she accused me from stealing her money and key even help her side by scolding me. This time round i finally said it out. I told everything about how omma treated me.

"Yun Hee, Just followed what omma wants you to do. Don't let her angry." Key pleased me

"Have you think about me?" I finally spoke up.

"Of course, i know you are tired. Here.." He took out some money out of his pocket.

"You can go out and shopping, relax." He passed the money to me.

I was speechless.

"I not wanting you to give me money, all i wants is you to CARE about me." I struugled not to cry.

"YAH! Key, how can you give her money." Omma screamed across the corridoor and took away the money.

"Don't you know that she don't love you, she just another kind of girl who greed for your money." She told key.

"She stole before my money." Omma accused me that time and now brought up again.

"I'm NOT! I'm NOT.How can you said that to me. How can i make you believe me I not." I yelled and screamed at her.

"YUN HEE! Stop yelling at omma, she your's omma! don't you remember?" Key shouted at me as he grabbed tightly on my wrist making me hurt.

"Ouch.. You're hurting me." I trying to loosen his grip as my lips trembled faintly.

"See, she don't even respect elderly." Omma add on.

"Omma, stop it. I'll handle it, Just go and sleep." Key said as omma went off to bed.

Ket pulled me into the room and tried to talk to me.

"Go away! get lost i don't want to see you." I burst into tears.

"All along you're standing at omma side." I wiped my tears.

"You don't even believe me." I said.

He look down and saw my wrist with bruises on it.

"Sorry, are you alright?" Key said.

He hug me as tight as i could not even escape. My heart was torn apart.

"Sorry.. sorry...sorry" he whispered on my ear.

At that moment, I know things started to change.

--------------END---------------------

SORRY for any mistakes but hope you all like it.