Was it just a hallucination??

She knows he L.O.V.E her

I was hiding in the room, waiting for her to come back. The time seems to be slowing down every minutes. I am getting impatient.

"Son, Please open the door!" Omma was worried.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted.

"You still have to eat! You have not eaten for the whole day." Omma seems to be crying.

"I'm not hungry, just go and rest." I yelled.

"I'll leave the meal outside your door, remember to eat it." Omma's footsteps sound is getting further away.

The next day....

"Son, are you alright? Please open the door, i have been worried for you." Omma said.

"You don't have to worried about me, I waiting for Yun Hee to come back!" I said.

"Please son! I begging you, Please open the door !" Omma was and groaning.

She bang the door for a while but suddenly it became silent. as quiet as a mouse.

I looked at the door for few second and finally make my way to the door. I opened it.

"Omma!OMMA!" She was fainted on the floor so I carried her and ran all the way to hospital, barefooted.

I reached to the hospital, hardly to breathe.

"Someone... help...." I was still panting.

The nurses at the counter rushed out and helped out. Omma was send to the emergency room.

I waited for few hours. Finally a doctor came out from the room. I stood up from the chair.

"How's omma? HOW's Omma now !" I asked anxiously.

"Calm down! calm down!" The doctor said.

"Your omma is fine, she just over exhausted." He said.

I felt relieved. Omma was being pushed out from the room and i followed them to the ward. I sat down beside her bed.

While waiting her, I thought of a lot of things. I really guilty for making omma to be in this state now.

It was midnight, i had been sitting for almost 4 hours, i got a little tired so i went out to buy drink.  Omma was still not awake.

I saw a vending machine with drink, I slowly took out some of the coins from my pocket.

I accidently drop one of the coin on the floor and it started to rolled.

I followed the coins and stopped, i pick it up. I was surprised when i was someone familiar walked passed. I could not see clearly it was just a moment. I ran up and take a look but the person was gone. So i walked back to the vending machine and buy a cup of drink to make me awake and walked back to omma's ward.

It was 2 am, i was looking at the clock hanged on the wall. I was sleepy.

"Son! Son ! Open the door." She was shouted and i was shocked.

I thought she had woke up but she was just dreaming. However, she woke up and opened her eyes slowly.

"Omma?" I whispered as it was late.

"Son, Oh my god! You are alright.!" Omma sobbed.

"Why? Of course I'm alright, i was beside you the whole day." I said.

"I dreamt about you committed suicide in the room and i was shouting for whole day outside the room, i was so scared." Omma continue to cried.

"I'm okay. Omma sorry for being so selfish. I won't do that again." I said and hugged omma.

"The doctor said you need to stay in the hospital until tomorrow." I released her from hugging and told her.

"Okay. I can also take a look at....." Omma's voice getting softer and softer.

"Who? Is there someone we know in the hospital?" I asked.

"Oh is just my..... ah! my old friend." She seems to be hiding something from me.

"Okay, alright. I will be leaving now. I will bring food for you tomorrow and also your clothing." I said.

I left the hospital.

While i was walking on the road, A blinding white flash seared across the sky and soon rain came lashing down. I ran to the nearest shelter. Suddenly the rain and the opposite of the road which is a park triggered my memories... That day that i was carrying Yun Hee to hospital in this weather, i was soaked. The day we went for a jogging in the morning. I miss her. It was just the second day, I cannot live without her. My heart seems to have stopped. I felt numb..

As the rain getting smaller, i fasten my pace and walked home. When i reached home, i was soaked and shivering.... I have no strength to change clothes when i reached my room, I felt dizzy and out. 

I feel very cold, I was feverish. When suddenly i can feel someone wiping my cold sweat... i hardly opened my eyes but i could is someone looked like Yun Hee. I grabbed her hand.

"Yun Hee.. Yun Hee. Please don't leave me alone. I miss you." I was in pain.

"I'm here and i not going any where." The person said

Soon, i feel a little better and fall asleep. I woke up in the morning. There was no one except me but someone came before. Towel and water in the container was stilll beside my bed.

Who can be the person be?

I wondered, still feeling a bit head.

----------END----------------

Thank you for the comments. I will try to improve step by step.

Hope you like the story. It seems that i will continue the story. ^__^