The LIES ~

She knows he L.O.V.E her

I discharged that night. Omma and I pretends nothing had happened when key came home. I smiled at him and helped him to carried his bag up. Key smelled something fishy.

I put his bag on the chair and just then the doctor called me.

"Hello, May i know who speaking?" I answered the phone.

"It me, Dr lee, the doctor that talked to your omma few hours ago. Are you Yun Hee?" He speak politely

"Oh, I'm Yun Hee, can you give me a moment?" I asked.

"Ya, Sure, take your time." he said.

I looked out as key was walking in and i quickly hide inside the toilet and continue the conversation.

"Sorry, you may continue" I said

"Before your result is out, please come to the hospital and take your medicine tomorrow." He told me.

"There will be some check up for you, when are you free?" He add on.

" I think this upcoming saturday will be free." I said.

"Okay, so i will called my nurse to further notice you about the timing for the check up." He said.

"Okay, Thank you." I replied politely.

As soon as i hung up the phone. i flushed the toilet bowl pretending i just used the toilet. I opened the door and saw key was outside the door.

"Who are you talking to?" Key asked raised an eyebrow up.

"Erm.. It rina. she asked me to go stay overnight with her at her house on this upcoming saturday." I lied to him.

"You don't need to hide inside the toilet, don't you?" He asked curiously.

"It our girls secret." I lied again.

"Okay, are you done because i want to use the toilet." He said.

"Oh! sorry." I quickly move away to let him use.

i was relieved, he did not find out.

I went down and quickly told omma about it so she can accompany me to take the medicine tomorrow and also the upcoming check up.

-------------KEY'S POV--------------

I was at the toilet when the Yun Hee phone rang. I called and shouted Yun Hee a lot of time but she did not answered.

The phone stopped and rang again. I put on my shirt and went out to picked up. it was rina.

"hello" i answered.

"hello, is Yun Hee around?" She asked.

I called Yun Hee to come up, while she was walking up. I had a little chat with rina.

"How's your upcoming overnight stay with Yun Hee? What your plan?" I asked her curiously.

"What plan? I going oversea on that saturday that why i called Yun Hee to tell her about this." She answered.

Just before i was about to ask her more about it, Yun Hee came in. I gave her the phone.

* What is she hiding from me?*

I wondered. I decided to take a off on that day and followed her.

-------------END----------------

Oh NO! Will Key find out?

How will he REACT !?

READ ON TO FIND OUT ~