What is going on!!

She knows he L.O.V.E her

---------Key's POV---------

It's was Saturday morning.

I'm off to work. Bye omma! Bye dear! I pretended to go work but i hide myself behind the bushes. Soon i saw Yun Hee coming out from the house, she is not alone but with omma.

Where could they be going? 

I thought to myself.

I followed behind them, they walked out to the street and got in to the cab. I quickly get in to another cab and asked the driver to followed their cab. Their cab stopped. they alighted infront of the hospital.

At the moment, i was stunned.

Why are they going to the hospital?

Again i asked myself.

I quickly got off and fasten my pace as they walked in to the hospital. They took the lift and i looked up to see the level they going and take another lift up. 

I felt perplexed and fearful. I had a uneasy feeling. I was in the lift alone and i could feel and even hear my heart pounding rapidly and loudly. the lift reached.

I closed my eyes and slowly step out of the lift. The moment i opened my eyes, i saw them at the counter. I dashed and hide behind the pillar. I sneaked a peek at them to see whether they are still at the counter. there was no one.

I quickly followed them behind and saw Yun Hee went into a room while omma sit outside the door. i walked up and called her.

"Omma" I called her.

"Key?" She looked frightened.

"Why are you doing here? what happened to you?" She looked at me to see whether i injured myself.

"Nothing happened to me. Actually.."I stopped.

"Then why are you doing here?" She continued to asked.

"Actually, i stalked you and Yun Hee and found out both of you are here." I spoke up.

"What actually happened? Are you sick ?" I asked, worried sick.

"No i fine."She replied.

"It's Yun Hee who are the sick one. " She continued to said.

"WHAT!" my mouth opened wide.

"What happened to her? TELL ME TELL ME!" I asked anxiously.

Omma told me what happened that day and the doctor found out that she had a tumor in her head. My mind went blank.

"Dear?" Yun Hee called me.

"Why are you here." She asked

"He knows it, everything." Omma told her.

"I'm sorry dear, i didn't tell you earlier." She looked at me with tear rolling down her pale cheeks.

"I'm sorry too, i should have notice it by myself. what a useless husband." I hit myself but Yun Hee stopped me.

"Let's go home, i had my body scan already." She locked my arms with hers.

That night, i hugged her tightly when we are lying on the bed. I'm so scared that i will lose her the moment i opened my eyes. I could not sleep.

"Dear, i know you are worried. relax and take a sleep. I'll be fine." She whispered to me.

"Sorry dear , sorry." My tears went off. i cried.

"It okay" peck on my lip.

Soon i fall asleep.

--------------END---------------------

I Hope YOU all will LIKE IT

CONTINUE to READ ON~