This can't be happening

She knows he L.O.V.E her

A few days later, I felt a bit uncomfortable. I woke up with a cold sweat and i decided to take a shower.

Key went to work and left only me and omma.

After shower, i went down to cook breakfast. Omma woke up and sat on the dinning table reading newspaper.

Out of the sudden, I could not feel any strength and dropped the pan on the floor. omma was shocked.

"Yah! How can you be so careless?" Omma yelled at me.

" I'm sorr..." Before i can finished my words, i fainted.

"Hey! Hey.." Omma stunned.

Omma quickly called an ambulance and they arrived in no time. they brought me to the same hospital.

After a few hours, i woke up. Omma was sitting on the chair beside my bed.

"Omma?" I called her.

"Oh! you woke up, are you feeling better?" She asked.

"Yup. what did doctor said?" I asked her.

"Erm..He said.. You..." Omma stammered.

"Me? what?" I was very anxious and nervous. I thought i was pregant at that moment. 

"Doctor said that you have !@#$%^&Y" She was mumbling away.

"what?" I strained my ears.

"Doctor said that you have a tumor in your head." She finally said it out..

"You'll be fine. The doctor is still checking is the tumor good or bad, don't worried." She hold on tight on my wrist.

My hands turned icy-cold and i was stiff.

"Are you okay?" Omma asked

"Omma! Have you told key about it?" I raised my voice and grabbed on her.

"Not yet. why ?" Omma was shocked about my reaction. 

"Omma please can you keep this from key, after all the report out then i will tell him personally." I said as tear started tp gathered at the edge of my eye.

"Of course dear, i promise you." Omma hugged me and patted on shoulder to calmed me down.

I hugged her tightly and flood of tears came rolling down.

-----------END---------------

WHAT will happened? >.<

READ ON~~

THANK YOU !