What should I do ??

She knows he L.O.V.E her

------------KEY'S POV--------------------

The bright light shine through the windows. It was morning. I opened my eyes slowly and turned to the other side.

Where dear?

I was still not in the situation.

I was awake and very panic. I quickly crawled out from the blanket and look for Yun Hee. My blood ran cold, i was so scared that Yun Hee was gone. I went down to the living thinking she might be in the kitchen. I ran down from the stairs and suddenly omma called me.

"Key, Come and take a seat. I have something to tell you." She look upset.

"I need to find Yun Hee first, I couldn't find her, she not even in the room." I was so anxious.

"SIT DOWN FIRST!" Omma screamed.

I sit down and wait for omma to speak. She finally spoke up.

"Yun Hee called me to pass it to you." Her face frozen.

It was a letter.

Dear Key, 

               When i was writing this, All kind of memories started to unroll. Last night after you fall asleep, i couldn't sleep. I laid awake, alternately crying and trying to feel you next to me. Hence, i decided to write this letter to you. First of all,  I did not want you to cry for me if i really dies. I do not want you to see my face turns pale, my hair start to drops off and all the side effect which will cause me to turns weak and ugly. I am scared, i do not what to do. I have been thinking a lot. Therefore, i decided to leave you. I am sorry for being so selfish. You do not have to look for me because i had already left korea at this time. All i wanted to said was I LOVE YOU and I WILL MISS YOU. There is one more thing in the letter i left for you. GOODBYE.

Your loved,

            Yun Hee.

I was choking back my tears. I struggled not to cry but i still could not stopped it. Suddenly, i remembered there is something left for me, i put my hand into the letter and took out a ..... a ring. It was the ring i proposed to her.

I broke down and wept, omma eyes turned red too, she knew what Yun Hee will do. I ran up to stairs and started to pack all my things into a luggage. Omma came in and stopped me.

"What are you doing?" Omma asked.

"I'm going to find her, she must be very lonely." I said while i was sniffling.

"You don't even know where is she now!" omma looked into my eyes.

"But.. AHHHH" I shouted and sat on the bed after i threw the clothes into the luaggage.

"But what can i do ? I don't know, I really don't know." I cried.

My heart was torn apart.

"Son, i know you have meet someone you really loves." She said.

"Maybe one day, you and her will meet again." She add on.

"You and her can be spouse is fate." She continue.

I hug omma tightly in a weary expression.

"She'll be alright even she's alone outside." omma said.

I trusted omma.

"I want to be alone now, can you leave the room first?" I whispered.

"Sure, call me if you needs anything" Omma close the door.

I was alone in the room. I started to recalled all the memories we had together, In this room. The night we slept out under stars during the christmas eve. During the vacation, we travelled to far places. Watching horror movie and comedy in my house. The tears we shared together , the laughters we enjoyed together. My eyes was b with tears. 

All the memories seems jumbled together. What should i do?

------------------END-----------------------

WHAT SHOULD KEY DO ?? PLEASE COMMENT

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! READ ON~

The next chapter might be my last chapter. Might be only. SO do comment what should KEY do. 

I will see again how should my story end. Please also do comment how should i end! SAD one OR HAPPY ending?

Thank you