Thank you FOR loving me~

She knows he L.O.V.E her

I walked out of the house, and wandering around the park. I have nowhere else to go. I wanted to contact rina but i found out i left my phone in the house.

I was sitting at the swing, playing with it. It started to rain, water dripped on my face. It was my tears. I cannot differentiate my tears and the rain. I was soaked.

I stood up and wanted to go back home when out of the sudden the world turned black. I fainted. I feel that someone was carrying but i hardly opened my eyes.

-------Key's POV------------

I sat on the bed. lots of things came up my mind. the first little kiss we had. the first date that went wrong. Then i finally realize i married her because I LOVE HER. I quickly stood up and chase her back when suddenly omma came and stop me.

"Key, You can't go!" Omma hold him tightly with her both hands.

"Why? she's my wife." key was anxious.

"Don't you understand? she don't love you! " omma was getting agitated

"Sorry omma, this time round i not going to listen to you. " I walked away.

"Stay right here, if you step out of the house i will not recognize you as my son." Omma threatened him.

"Sorry omma!" He said, "I love her, the way you love appa." I told her.

I ran out of the house and went to looked for her. it was raining and i was drenched. i wandered around to look for her, just then, i saw her crying and sitting on the swing at the park.

I was about to walked toward her when i saw her stood up and not a while she collapsed. i quickly ran up and carried her to the nearby hospital.

---------------END of key's POV------------------

I woke up and the lights that came from the ceiling was hurting my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and look around my surrounding. It was a hospital, i saw key lying on the sofa when i was lying in the ward bed.

I feel dizzy and hardly sit up as i feel no strength at all. I wanted to drink water but when i reached for the water, the glass-made cup accidently fell off and make a loud impact on the floor. key was awaken.

He quickly helped me and clear the mess for me. I look at his clumsiness that made me laugh. he squat down without knowing what to do and picked up those shattered glass with his bare hands. He accidently cut his finger.

"Are you okay?" I asked anxiously.

"Ya, it just the small cut." He replied and quickly threw them into the bin.

"Erm.. Yun Hee.. I'm... " He mumbled his last word.

"What?" I know what he wanted to say but purposely asked.

"I said I'M really really really really SORRY!" He shouted.

"Hey! This is hospital can you keep your volume down?" A nurse came in and warn us.

We both looked at each other and smiled. My anger was gone. i could not get angry at him whenever he smiled.

"Will you forgive me?"  He looked at me.

" I'm sorry for what i said just now." He look down.

"From now onward, i won't forgive you if you said that again." I turned my head and looked away.

"So you willing to forgive me?" He sounded excitedly as he look up at me again.

I nodded my head. He hugged me and he kiss on my forehead.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too." I replied.

Both of us hugged even more tightly.

------------END-----------

NEARLY divorce ! A close one.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

please continue to read on~~

THANK YOU