Promise YOU !

She knows he L.O.V.E her

I brought omma home that day after. I don not want omma to worried so i pretended that i have already walked out from the past..

I also went to work everyday but i did not notice that i was using work to covered the pain in my heart. Omma knew it but she just keep quiet.

"Omma, I'm off to work. Bye" I shouted as i leave the house.

"Oh ! My documents." I talked to myself and walked back in.

"How are you? Are you getting better?" Omma was talking on the phone.

I was curious so i called omma.

"Omma? who are you talking to?" I asked.

Omma was shocked as she dropped the phone on the floor. I could barely heard a female voice coming out from the phone.

"Who's that?" I asked again.

"It's....It's my friend" She stuttered.

" Is it Yun Hee" I was getting nervous.

"No~.....no~~ of course not." She stammered as she pick up the phone.

"I called you back later." She talked back and hung up.

I went up and take my documents and come down. Omma was no where in the living room. I walked passed her room and saw her toilet light was on.. I quickly went down the stairs and walked toward the phone with a caller ID beside it. I took a pen and a paper, copy down the numbers and went to work.

I was in the office, holding on to the paper with the numbers i copied just now. I could not make the call but i was curious who is it. I put the office phone up and down continuously. Then finally i took the phone up and dialed the numbers.

No ones pick up the phone, so i tried again. This time someone pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I asked politely.

"Hello? who is this speaking?" A female voice replied.

"Is this Omma?" She added on.

At first, i doubted but after she added on.. I had confirmed she is Yun Hee.

"Yun Hee.. Is that you?" I said.

"You're..." She hesitated.

"Key..! " She yelled on the phone.

"Yun Hee.. I know you want to hang up the phone but please hear me out before you hang." I rushed all the words out.

"I have nothing talk to you ! " She was angry and hung up the phone.

"hello? hello?" I repeated on the phone.

I quickly took half day off and went back home, there something omma is hiding from me and now i needs to clarified the things out.

"Omma? Omma! Where are you? come out." I reached home and threw my bag crossed the living room and land on the sofa.

"I'm here, i just went to wash the clothes." omma replied as she walked out.

"The call.. the call.. it was Yun Hee right?" I asked.

"Who.. Told you that.. No it not~" She utter..

"Stop lying to me! I know who is she and i just called her myself." I told her that i copied the numbers and i have called.

"Son, listen to me..." She struggled to explain.

"I'm listening, You have lied to me for so long. I wanted to listen what you have to said." I was very very enraged.

"The day she left, I woke up to have some drink and accidently i saw her carrying her luggage down the stairs" She said.

----------------FLASH BACK-----------------

"Yun Hee? Is that you?" Omma said.

it was pitch dark.

"Omma?" She whispered.

"Why are you carrying your luggage? where are you going?" Omma was panic.

"I'm sorry omma, help me to pass this letter to key. I'm leaving." She said.

We went down to the living room and sat down for a talk.

"Why are you doing this?" Omma asked. 

"I don't want key to see me in this state later, when my hair started to fall off and more." She started to cry.

"I scare he will leave me one day." she continued.

"Silly girl, He won't do that. Please don't go." Omma said and please her.

"I have decided, sorry this my another phone number, call me anytime and also don't tell key you have my number." She said and left.

----------------END OF FLSHBACK---------------

My mind was blank, she was actually scared that i will leave her alone. She was silly.

"Omma, Please tell me where she is?" I begged omma.

"She was actually all along in the Korea." omma spilled out as she could not bear to see me being like this.

"Where?" I grabbed her arms tight.

"An apartment just beside the hospital. " She said.

I was about to go and see her.

"Wait! You can't go and see her." Omma shouted.

"She's very weak now and also she looks very pale and her hair was only left a bit." Omma said.

" I don't care, i want to see her. i am not scare of her." I answered back.

" Are you sure?" Omma questioned me.

"YES" I nodded my head.

"Okay ~ I bring you there. She won't opened the door if she saw it was you." Omma told me.

"Thank you very much omma, you're the best." Since Yun Hee left, i had not smile but i was smiling now.

We were in the cab, my heart was thumping wildly. I'm happy when i can get to see her again, I really miss her a lot.

"We have reached." Omma said.

We both alighted from the cab and went up. Now we will infront of Yun Hee's house front door.

*DING DONG*

Omma pressed the bell as i hide behind a wall, preventing Yun Hee saw me and will not opened the door.

"who's that?" Someone shouted, it was not Yun Hee voice.

"It's me, Mrs Kim" Omma replied back .

The door slowly opened.

"Good evening, mrs kim, please come in." A lady said.

"Where's Yun Hee?" Omma asked.

"She just had her medicine and she's sleeping now." The lady said.

Omma use her body language to ask me to come out.

"He's?" The lady asked.

"My son." Omma answered.

"Oh , Come in." She smiled at us.

We walked in and i was about to walk to the bedroom. Someone stopped me.

"Stop there, Yun Hee is sleeping." The lady said.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"I'm her personal nurse, Miss lee." She said.

"Oh! sorry~ I'm her husband, Mr Kim." I whispered.

"So you are his husband." Miss lee was flashing a broad smile.

"Do i know you?" I questioned her.

"No but i know you. Yun Hee always talk about you and look there pictures of you and Yun Hee took together." She pointed at the pictures.

I slowly take my steps in to her room as miss lee allowed me to. I sat beside Yun Hee and saw her hair followed by her face. She was getting skinner and skinner. I kiss on her forehead.

"I'm sorry for not taking care of you when you are ill." I whispered to her ears.

"I miss you a lot." I continued. 

"key?" Yun Hee slowly opened her eyes.

"Yes?" I replied softly.

"AHhh!! GO away! GO!" She suddenly screamed. Everyone came in to the room.

"Yun Hee...." I do not know what to said.

"I don't want you to seems me in this state, go away!" She yelled.

"Omma, why did you let key come? i thought you promise me." She said as her tears formed in her eyes.

"I'm sorry but i don't want my son to cried every night making my heart ache." Omma said and she knew i cried every night.

"Yun Hee.. let me take a look at you. please." I slowly approached to her and please her.

She started to calmed down and let me go near her. I quickly hugged preventing her to leave again.

She started crying hysterically. I followed her.

"Promise me... you'll never leave me alone." I cried. 

That day after,  Yun Hee had moved back to lived with us. I had been taking care of her and she is getting better and better. The days is finally back. We are back to the couple that everyone were envious and jealous again.

PS: I LOVE YOU! ^3^

----------------END------------------------

Thank you for everyone reading my fanfic.

The story might not be good, i will try to improve slowly.

This is my last chapter. I hope you have enjoyed it.

THANK YOU ^___^

This story might be short as it is my first time writing so i wish to keep it short and simple.

SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES THAT I HAVE DONE >....<