What is this?!?!

Sorry for being the mistake

~Jin-Yung's POV~

"*sigh* I hope Yun-Ji isn't looking through the window to see the directon I'm going... because it'll be obvious where I'm going if she were to look through the win..." Jin-Yung sighed, then she stopped thinking and looked through Yun-Ji's window and saw that she was looking thorugh the window. "OMO OMO!! START THE CAR!!" Jin-Yung thought then started the car and drove away.

"YAH I HOPE SHE DOESN'T KNOW!!" Jin-Yung sighed worriedly.

 

~Yun-Ji's POV~

"I wonder what Jin-Yun is thinking of..." You though while staring at her entering the car. "She looks a bit worried.. is she scared of going to the party? Nah! She's a party animal! She loves parties.. but I'm a bit worried and the atmosphere seems very fishy..." You thought. "Hm? OH JIN-YUNG SEES ME!! OPPS I FORGOT I WAS IN THE COMPLETE OPEN IF I MOVED THE CURTAINS OUT OF THE WAY!! OMO SHE DROVE AWAY SO FAST!! Jin-Yung, please tell me what happened at the party afterwards... please..." You sighed and went back to your work.

 

~Jin-Yung's POV and the mysterious party hosts~

DING DONG! The bell was rung by Jin-Yung. "YAH THEY AREN'T OPENING IT! IT'S BEEN LIKE 5 MINUTES!!" Jin-Yung looked at her watch. "YAH!! They said don't be late Jin-Yung! Come right on time Jin-Yung! But they're the ones who are late!" Jin-Yung got impatient, then a miracle happened.

"HELLO JIN-YUNG!!" a familiar voice came form behind.

"We're sorry that we're late! The manager told us to go shopping!" Another familiar voice came from behind.

"Thank god you're finally here!" Jin-Yung said turning around to look at the boys.

"How's Yun-Ji doing?" Youngmin asked.

"She's fine!" Jin-Yung replied happily.

"That's great to hear!" Youngmin smiled.

"How's Yun-Ji's work?" Kwangmin asked.

"She hasn't found a good part time job yet..." Jin-Yung said and started crying. "Woah, I can't believe how clueless they are that Yun-Ji is the government's daughter...." Jin-Yung thought while being shocked.

"That's horrible!" Kwangmin said with a frown. "I wish her luck!" He said with hopeful eyes.

"Nae!" The jo twins said synchronised.

"Shall we go in and discuss the plan?" Jin-Yung said with mysterious eyes.

"Nae!" Kwangmin said.

After everyone was in the room, Jin-Yung was curious if the other members realised that the Jo twins went somewhere.

"Did they know th...." Jin-Yung was about to ask when Youngmin cut her off.

"Yes they know!" Youngmin said.

"They think we're at one of our old friend's house." Kwangmin said and chuckled.

"Good!" Jin-Yun replied. "So what's the plan?"

 

~Youngmin's side~

"Well, you know we both like Yun-Ji..." Youngmin said slowly.

"Nae, I do." Jin-Yung replied looking straight at Youngmin.

"...Well I decided to give her to my brother..." Kwangmin said. "I'm giving up and giving her to Youngmin."

"How did you decide that?" Jin-Yung asked.

"Well, we went against each other in a few competitions and Youngmin won..." Kwangmin said. "I STILL THINK YOU CHEATED!"

"NO I DIDN'T!!!" Youngmin yelled at Kwangmin.

~Kwangmin's side~

"Well you know we both like Yun-Ji and we both want her badly..." Youngmin said slowly.

"Nae I do..." Jin-Yun replied looking straight at Youngmin.

"Well we decided by playing...." Kwangmin said with a pause.

"PLAYING WHAT?!?!" Jin-Yung said staring right at Kwangmin with anticipation.

"KAI BAI BO~" The jo twins replied synchronised.

"Yah! You guys are so childish!" Jin-Yung replied.

"Well I won! SO I WIN HER!!" Kwangmin said with a victory dance.

"I STILL THINK YOU CHEATED!!" Youngmin yelled.

"NO I DIDN'T!!" Kwangmin yelled back.

"DID TOO!!" Youngmin yelled back.

"DID NOT!!" Kwangmin yelled back.

 

"GUYS CALM DOWN!" Jin-Yung said.

"Nae..." They said while staring at each other angrily.

"So what's the plan?" Jin-Yung asked.

"Here's the plan." Youngmin said and pulled out a laptop with a presentation on it.

During the plan, Jin-Yung couldn't help but speak up, because she needed to let something off her chest.

"Hey, can I tell you something..." Jin-Yung said quietly, but sadly. "I'm sorry Yun-Ji..." Jin-Yung thought.

"What is it?" The jo twins asked.

"She's actually...." Jin-Yung said quietly.

 

~Yun-Ji's POV~

"Mmmmmh..... Youngmin/Kwangmin Oppa.... I miss you so much.... mmmh... HUH?!?!" You said waking up from your dream. "What? Did i just hear the doorbell?" You wondered.

DING DONG!!

"YAH IT IS THE DOORBELL!!" You said and ran downstairs. "Annyeonghaseyo!" You said with a smile. "What brings you at this...." You looked at who they were. "OPPAS??!?!" You looked at them with a shocked expression.

"YUN-JI AH!! I MISSED YOU!!" Minwoo said and hugged you.

"We all missed you!" The other members replied.

"But... but.... how did you find this address and where are the jo twins?" You said looking at them and pulling yourself away from Minwoo.

"They went to an old friend's house..." Donghyun replied.

"I reckon it's Shin YuHan's house..." Hyunseong added. "They haven't been to his house in years!"

"hahaha..." You said staring at them. "Please do come in..."

"Thank you!" Boyfriend said and walked in.

"So what brings you here?" You asked while pouring tea.

"You don't need to hide it no more..." Jeongmin said quietly while sipping his tea.

"HUH?!?" You said with a shocked face. "OMO OMO THEY FOUND OUT!!" You thought.

"Why didn't you tell us in the first place?" Minwoo said with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry!" You said nervously.

"You looked very familiar when I first saw you! I knew you would be her!" Donghyn said with a sparkle in his eye.

"We're sorry for being rude to you Ms. Yun-Ji!" Hyunseong said and bowed to you.

"hahah..." You said nervously. "You don't need to do this!" You said while forcing a smile.

"NO WE MUST!! JUST FOR THE GOEVERNMENT'S DAUGHTER!!" Boyfriend said and bowed down.

"STOP!! PLEASE STOP!!" You said. "PLEASE STOP BOWING!"

"We will follow your orders Ms. Yun-Ji!" Minwoo said and stood up. "This actually feels a bit strange though..."

"I agree!" THe other memebers replied. "WE're used to you as a friend we can't be like this."

"YES OMG YES!!" You said agreeing to that statement.

"You'll be alright with us going back to how we used to be?" Donghyun asked fatherly.

"Nae~" You said with a smile.

"GREAT!!" Minwoo said and tackled you with a hug.

"You remind me of a puppy!!" You said while smiling.

"Then I'm your pet Yun-Ji!!" Minwoo laughed.

"AHHA!! You're so cute Oppa~" You said luahging while hugging him back.

"But we also know something..." Hyunseong added.

"Hm?" You said letting go of Minwoo.

"You like one of the Jo twins, don't you?" Jeongmin asked.

"N...Nae.. I do... I love him a lot, when I saw him at the shops.... I keep going abck to that memory...." You said starting to cry.

"Well when he came back to the group, he talked non-stop about you. I think he loves you too..." Donghyun added.

"Oppa loves me?" You said with a shocked face while blushing. "It's too good to be true..." You said with sad eyes and rememebered that Minwoo was still hugging you. "YAH MINWOO!! I FORGOT YOU WERE STILL HUGGING ME!!"

"Does this make you remember of when he hugged you?" Minwoo laughed.

"Nae... it does..." You said looking at Minwoo.

"Then give me a kiss!" Minwoo teased you while winking at you.

"YAH YOU'RE SUCH A MEANIE!!" You said and pouted.

"You both are so cute, I thinky ou two match." Hyunseong said.

"I SHIP THEM!! I SHIP THEM NOW!!!" Donghyun and Jeongmin shouted.

"YunWoo? MinJi?" Jeongmin asked.

"MinJi sounds cute! It reminds me of 2NE1!" Donghyun said childishly.

"YAH YOU GUYS!!" You and Minwoo both shouted.

"I love him..." You said thinking about him.

"We know you love him, but we think Minwoo and you are wayy better!" Hyunseong teased.

"MEANIES!!" You said while pouting.

Today was the best day you ever had in your life, because you got to see your good friends again.

"You guys are the best!" You thought in your head. "I never want to leave Korea ever again!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woah! This story was something I've written while I was busy being a bit sad D: I didn't know I could write somethign liek this!

BUT REMEMBER TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND SUSCRIBE TO ME!!

Oh also, sorry for spelling errors~