The Game

Sorry for being the mistake

"Here's a jar of categories, and everyone gets a category each." Donghyun said and grabbed a jar with paper in it.

"We all have to act out that type of category with another person. If the person knows what it is they can guess... If they guess correctly, they get to choose who goes next." Jeongmin said.

"That's right Jeongmin!" Donghyun praised Jeongmin.

"What's the prize for the winner?" The Jo twins said.

"They can get a hug from Yun-Ji!" Donghyun said with a mischievous smile.

"WHAT!?!?" You said shocked, but everyone had already gotten their categories.

"AWW!! I don't want this category can I swap?" Minwoo said pleading.

"No changing!" Donghyun said. "We all want to be winners here!"

You looked over at the jar to see one more paper left, you grabed it and read your category quietly to yourself.

"My category is.... WHAT!?!?! NO I CAN'T DO THIS?!?! WHY MUST I DO ROMANCE?!?!" You thought with a shocked face.

"What's your category?" Minwoo whispered trying to take a peek.

"Oh... nothing that hard." You said while avoiding Minwoo.

"LET'S START!!" Donghyun shouted. "Up first is Hyunseong!"

"AISH! WHY ME?" Hyunseong said grudgingly. "Donghyun help me out please?" Hyunseong grabbed Donghyun.

Hyunseong started off pretending to bake a cake, then when he got it out of the imaginary oven he splatted it in his face. Donghyun knew straight away what it was and continued on then said: "COMEDY!!"

"CORRECT!" Hyunseong said happily and jumped back to his seat on the floor.

"I choose Jeongmin to go next." Donghyun said and grabbed Jeongmin.

~After everyone has had a go it was your turn~

"Do I have to play this game?" You said sulking.

"Yes!" Everyone replied.

Author's quick note: Now I'm starting to add sides, you can read one side or both sides. There will be a Youngmin Side and a Kawngmin Side. I just can't let one of them win, so might as well have a double romance story, hey?

~Youngmin's Side~

"Aigoo..." You said while standing up. "I want.... him." You said smiling while grabbing Youngmin's arm. You knew that Youngmin and Kwangmin were tie to get a hug from you. But there was a part of you that wanted Youngmin to win the game.

"Me?" Youngmin said surprised and went up with you.

"Okay, let's start!" Donghyun said.

"Aigoo, oppa, I've missed the hugs you used to give me. I've missed everything about you. But why did you choose um...erm... Jee Sun over me?" You said softly while fake crying.

"Yun-Ji ah." He said softly grabbing your arm. "What are you doing?" He stared at you with a blank face.

"You never understand how I feel. DON'T YOU REALISE!?!? I SHOW YOU SIGNS!!" You shouted while forcibly getting out of Youngmin's grip and turned around.

"Yun-Ji ah." Youngmin said quietly and turned you around. "You are the only one for me..." Youngmin looked into your eyes and got closer to you slowly.

Your face when flushed as he went closer to your face.

"It's romace, isn't it?" Youngmin said and drew away from your face smiling.

"N...Nae..." You said looking dazed as your covered your face.

"I guess Youngmin wins." Donghyun said with a sad face. Everyone sulked except for Youngmin who was really happy.

"OMO OMO OMO OMO DHASJKHIUEIFEBUIENVIO!!!" You shouted quietly to yourself. "What am I going to do?!?!" You turned around and accidentally knocked over a vase on the table.

"OMO!! I'M SO SORRY!! I'LL CLEAN THIS UP!!" You apologised as you bowed many times.

"It's alright Yun-Ji!" Hyunseong said happily. "Youngmin can clean it up!"

"WAE ME?!?!" Youngmin said angrily. "I get to hug Yun-Ji, so I better do it ASAP, to get it done and over with."

"Just clean it up!" Kwangmin said and got the dust pan for Youngmin.

"Aish, you guys are so mean." Youngmin said and cleaned it up.

"LET ME HELP!!" You said crying. 

"Yun-Ji... You're...You're crying!" Youngmin said loudly. Boyfriend crowded around you and smiled.

"Don't worry Yun-Ji. It's alright." Minwoo said and patted you on the head.

"Don't cry, you didn't do anything wrong." Kwangmin smiled.

"Be a good girl and smile." Jeongmin said.

"Your smile is what makes you beautiful." Hyunseong said quietly.

"A strong girl like you never cries." Donghyun saidwith a gentle smile.

"It's alright Yun-Ji, it's only a minor mistake." Youngmin said when he finished cleaning up the broken vase.

"T...Thank you!" You said and cried even more.

"Don't cry!" Youngmin said and hugged you.

*sniffle sniffle* "Thank you oppas." You said and got out of Youngmin's grip. "I guess you used up your hug." You smiled and laughed.

"WAIT! NO I DIDN'T!!" Youngmin said. "I HUGGED YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE SAD!!!" Youngmin sulked.

"HAHAAH!!" Boyfriend laughed.

"Don't laugh guys!" Youngmin said while getting flushed. "It's unfair! I wanted a more proper way to hug Yun-Ji!"

"Too late! HAHA!!" Kawngmin laughed.

"Maybe next time." You said with a sweet smile. You then noticed that Youngmin's face went more red when you said that. You smiled to yourself and thought that they were a miracle to come to you.

 

~Kawngmin's Side~

"Aigoo..." You said while standing up. "I want.... him." You said smiling while grabbing Kwangmin's arm. You knew that Kwangmin and Youngmin were tied to get a hug from you. But there was a part of you that wanted Kwangmin to win the game.

"Yun-Ji! This is surpirising that you chose me!" Kwangmin said with a shocked face.

"Hurry up Kwangmin oppa!" You said tugging on Kwangmin's arm.

"LET THE LAST PERSON'S CATEGORY BEGIN!" Donghyun shouted.

"Oppa..." You said quietly and shyly.

"Yun-Ji ah..." Kwangmin replied in the same tone.

"Do you still feel the same?" You said shyly while playing with your fingers.

"I always did... I think..." Kwangmin replied witha  confused tone.

"Oppa... did you move on?" You said pouting.

"Oppa would never move on. He rather stay here with you, Yun-Ji ah." Kwangmin said.

"Then why don't you show me, that you haven't moved on." You said facing him with puppy eyes.

"I will." Kwangmin said and caressed your cheeks. He then slowly moved his face closer to yours. Your face was turning bright red and you hoped that no one realised that you were blushing.

When Kwangmin's nose touched yours, he then said: "Yun-Ji ah, your prince has arrived." He smiled and suddenly shouted: "THIS IS ROMANCE!!"

"KYAHHH!" You flinched and jumped up with a fright, knocking over an expensive vase on the table. "OMO!! OPPAS I'M SO SORRY!!" You said bowing down while crying.

"Yun-Ji, don't cry!" Minwoo said and ran to your side straight away.

"It's alright we can replace it!" Jeongmin said with a smile.

"YAHH!! I'M SUCH A PABO!" You said crying while Minwoo patted you.

"It's alright Yun-Ji, I'll clean it up." Hyunseong said and grabbed a dustpan.

"Don't worry Yun-Ji! Papa Donghyun is here!" Donghyun said in a fatherly tone.

"Yun-Ji ah! Don't cry, cause you won't look beautiful!" Youngmin said teasingly.

"YAHH!!! OPPA YOU'RE SO MEAN!!" You shouted at Youngmin.

"Give it a break!" Kwangmin said. "Anna why don't you go back to your room and rest up, hey?" He smiled at you.

"Okay, oppa and you got the answer correct." You said wiping your tears.

"HAVE A GOOD REST!" The boyfriend members shouted.

"Nae, I will." You said smiling.

~You fell asleep in your room until someone woke you up~

"Yun-Ji ah." A familiar voice called.

"Minwoo oppa is that you?" You said rubbing your eyes. "It's 12 midnight! What are you doing here?"

"To get my prize." Chuckled the familiar voice.

"But Minwoo, you didn't win..." You said trying to find out if it was really Minwoo.

"Of course Minwoo didn't win, but I, Kwangmin did!" Kwangmin said while smiling.

"KWANGMIN?!?!?!" You said shocked. "I NEED TO GET OUT OF BED!" But it was too late, Kwangmin had already started hugging you while you were still in your bed.

"Yun-Ji ah, thank you for choosing me." Kwangmin said with a soft voice.

"Anything to make you happy!" You said with a smile hugging him back.

"Well, I think it's time to go back to bed! Good night Yun-Ji." Kwangmin said winking at you while leaving your room.

"Good night, oppa." You said with a smile.

"Thank you for everything. It was a miracle to meet you handsome guys and a miracle to let me stay at your dorm." You then fell back asleep.