PARTY?!?!

Sorry for being the mistake

"So, let's show you to your room shall we?" Donghyun said with a smile.

"CAN I SHOW HER TO HER ROOM?!?!" The three Mins fought.

"How about we settle this by gawi-bawi-bo!" Donghyun said with a smile.

"OKAYY!!" The three Mins shouted with glee.

"AIGOO!! HOW CAN I LOSE FIRST?!?" Minwoo pouted.

"It's because you always choose rock first." The Jo Twins laughed.

"NO I DON'T!!" Minwoo said with a sad face. "That's unfair.. she's my friend.." Minwoo started to sulk.

"We won't give up out spots for you!" The Jo twins laughed.

"We'll go make the snacks!" Hyunseong and Jeongmin said.

"We'll go get the games ready!" Donghyun said, while Minwoo sulked about losing.

The game soon started to get intense, Kwangmin and Youngmin kept getting the same.

"It's like they are using telekinesis!" You said quietly to yourself. "I hope Youngmin wins... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?!? I barely know him. I must be imagining this!" You thought intently.

"YES!!! I WON!!" Youngmin shouted with glee! "Come on Yun-Ji!" Youngmin grabbed me by the arm and took me to my bedroom.

"WAE DID I LOSE?!? HOW DID I LOSE?!?!" Kwangmin said while sulking.

 

-Meanwhile Youngmin and Yun-Ji are in her bedroom-

"Oppa, this looks like a beautiful room, with a double bed... but are you sure I can have this room to myself?" You asked shyly.

"Nae, this room is all for you. No one else but you." Youngmin smiled. "Unless you want me to sleep with you?" Jo young said teasingly while winking.

"N...NO IT'S ALRIGHT!!" You shouted while blushing.

"I'm just joking!" Youngmin laughed. "But please start packing your stuff, we will get the game ready!"

"Game?!?" You said, but Youngmin had already left you in the lonely room. "Eh? That was fast...."

 

~Boyfriend POV~

"Is everything ready?" Donghyun asked.

"YEP!" The boyfriend member shouted.

"Yun-Ji is packing her stuff right now." Youngmin said.

"Good so we get time to make this place look beautiful." Donghyun said. "Minwoo can you go stall us some time?" Donghyun asked.

"Yes sir!" Minwoo said and walked to Yun-Ji's room.

"Jeongmin, Hyunseong and I will go buy the decoration." Donghyun said and grabbed Jeongmin and Hyunseong. "You twins can stay back a play around because last time you two bought the snacks. So we will make this fair." Donghyun Smiled.

"Thanks Donghyun." The jo twins bowed and said good bye.

"So... this is awkward..." Kwangmin said shyly.

"Yeah, we aren't normally left alone like this..." Youngmin said shyly.

"Maybe it's time we bond with each other, hey?" Kwangmin said shyly.

"Yeah..." Youngming replied quietly.

An awkward silence followed that until...

"So..." They both said to break the silence.

"You can go first brother." Youngmin smiled.

"So.. what do you think of Yun-Ji?" Kwangmin asked.

"I was going to ask you the same!" Youngmin said.

"But I asked you first, so you have to reply!" Kwangmin said angrily.

"I love her name, I think she has a very cute personality. She can be shy around people alone, but I think she would make a good friend." Youngmin replied blushing. "Plus she's incredibly beautiful..."

"Could you be in love with Yun-Ji?" Kwangmin joked.

"N...NO!" Youngmin denied while blushing. "How about you?"

"I think she's really cute like a puppy. She kinda reminds me of Minwoo. I can tell she'll be very playful after we get to know her." Kwangmin said with his eyes sparkling. "Plus I also think she's incredibly beautiful..." Kwangmin blushed.

"Could you be in love with Yun-Ji?" Youngmin smiled mischievously.

"NO!" Kwangmin said while blushing. "Is it getting hot in here? Or is it just me?"

"I think it's just you..." Youngmin said. "Are you coming down with a fever? Because Yun-Ji can be the nurse for you." Youngmin said teasingly.

"NO, I'M NOT SICK!! SEE?!?" Kawngmin said while blushing and dancing. "I'm not sick!"

"Right..." Youngmin said.

 

~Yun-Ji's POV and Minwoo (when he enters her room)~

"I wonder what Youngmin meant about when he said 'The Game'..." You thought quietly as you were folding your clothing.

"Could it be a get to know you game?!?" You thought. "So obvious!" You smiled.

Then suddenly a knock came at the door.

You flinched and said "C..Come i..in."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yun-Ji." Minwoo said with a childish smile. "How's packing going? Do you need help?" Minwoo asked.

"No I don't need help, it's alright!" You said with a smile.

Minwoo looked at you, then started picking up some shirts and helped you fold them.

"Thank you Minwoo. But you don't really n....." You got cut of by Minwoo and he said "No, Yun-Ji. I must help you look so sad. Plus you need to finish faster, I've got something to tell you!"

"Aish, Minwoo, I can't deny it no more. You'll just keep cutting me off, so Thank you!" You said with a cute smile.

"No worries." Minwoo said and smiled cutely back.

"So what was it that you were going to tell me!" You asked.

"I'll tell you when we're done folding these clothing!" Minwoo said happily.

"Alright..." You said.

After finishing folding the clothing, you both sit on the sofa in your room.

"So what I was going to tell you is..." Minwoo said slowly.

"?" You stared absent mindedly at Minwoo while tilting your head.

"Uh... everyone thinks you look beautiful." Minwoo said with a fake smile.

"Everyone says so..." You replied gracefully.

"You seem like a well mannered girl, Yun-Ji." Minwoo said squinting his eyes. "It's almost like you are hiding something from me."

"AIGOO, MINWOO IS SUSPICIOUS ABOUT THIS!! WHAT CAN I DO?!?! OH WAIT I REMEMBER!!" You thought to yourself quietly.

"As I told the band before! I come from a rich family." You smiled back trying to not look suspicious.

"Ah, I see!" Minwoo said looking satisfied. "You seem like a person who is known for her looks only..."

"Nae, I am. I want people to look through my beauty and see the person for who I am." You replied sadly.

"Well I can see that you have a beautiful personality, that every guy would want!" Minwoo said childishly.

"Oh I'm flattered. But once you get to know me, I'm a different person." You said staring at Minwoo's side profile.

"I hope I get to be see the real you!" Minwoo said, then his emotion changed. "OH I FORGOT!" Minwoo shouted.

"Hm?" You said titlting your head.

"Thank you for backing me up there!" Minwoo said.

"Backing up?!?!" You thought. "OH back at the coffee shop right?" You said with a smile.

"Yes, thank you so much." Minwoo bowed to you.

"It's no worries at all!" You replied"

"But I do consider you as a friend, even though I barely know you!" Minwoo said childishly. "Do you consider me as a friend too?"

"Uh.. Y..Yes I do." You said with a smile. "I guess his my first friend from South Korea." You thought with a smile.

"MINWOO!!" You and Minwoo heard Donghyun scream from the living room.

"NAE I'M COMING HYUNG!!" Minwoo shouted back. "I guess I'll see you soon?" Minwoo said while opening the door.

"Nae, I'll see you soon." You smiled back and layed flat on your bed. "I'll just take a little nap."

"Rest up! Get plenty of rest and we'll wake you up when we are ready." Minwwo whispered and closed the door quietly.

 

~After what seemed like 1 hours nap~

"Yun-Ji, are you awake?" A familiar voice called you.

"Eomma, is that you?" You said sleepily.

"I guess you are still tired, don't worry I can carry you there." The familiar voice whispered.

"Eomma, where are you taking me?" You said rubbing your eyes.

"I'm not your eomma, but my name is Kwangmin." Kwangmin whispered and piggy backed you to the living room.

"Kwangmin.... Where are we goin...." You said half awake.

"To a party." He said with a smile.

"Party?" You said with your eyes wide. "This soon?!? I haven't even gotten ready yet!" You said while trying to get out of Kwangmin's grip.

"Don't worry, it's a party at home!" Kwangmin said and put you down.

"At ho...." Then you got cut off and heard boyfriend scream out "SURPRISE!! WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME PARTY!!"

"Oh?!?" You said feeling shocked. "I'm flattered, but you don't have to do this for me!"

"Nonsense! You just got to South Korea for your frist time, we want to welcome you with this party!" Jeongmin smiled.

"Oppas this is very nice, but..." You then got cut off again.

"Nonsense Sun-Ji! We oppas wanted you to feel welcomed!" Donghyun said.

"GROUP HUG!" Minwoo shouted and hugged you first.

"Hey don't hog her!!" The jo twins shouted and hugged you also.

"You guys are hogging her!" Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Donghyun shouted and hugged you too.

"I can't.. breathe, guys..." You said, but no one heard you. "I can't breathe!!! GUYS!!!" You shouted.

They stopped hugging you and stated sitting on the floor in a circle.

"Have a seat next to anyone Sun-Ji!" Donghyun said trying to act cute.

"Hehehe, Donghyun you look funny trying to act cute!" You said quietly.

"What did you say?" Donghyun said tilting his head.

"Oh nothing." You giggled and sat between the twins.

"WE ARE LUCKY!" THe twins praised themselves.

"That's unfair..." the rest of the boyfriend members sulked.

"Why didn't you choose your best friend?!?!" Minwoo sulked beside Youngmin.

"I'm so sorry, do you want me to move?" You asked shyly.

"YES!!" Minwoo shouted with glee.

As you started to stand up, the Jo twins pushed you back down gently.

"Please don't leave our sides." They said with a puppy face.

"Aigoo, this is hard to choose..." You said pouting.

"So shall we start the game?" Donghyun asked.

"YES!!" Everyone replied quickly, except for Minwoo who wanted to sit next to his best friend.

"Okay here's how the game works...." Donghyun said.