More trouble??!?!

Sorry for being the mistake

~The next day~

"A fresh new day." You said waking up stretching your arms. "I wonder what oppas are doing right now." You check the clock andnotice that it's 10am already. "AIGOO! I WOKE UP SO LATE!" You started to panic. "I'll go change and get ready and go to one of the oppas."

After you changed you ran past boyfriend's room, you decided to take a peek and see if there's still someone inside. You opened the door as softly as you could. When you were fully in the room your eyes opened wide. Boyfriend were still sleeping, safe and sound. "Aish, lazy boys." You said quietly to yourself. You then spotted...

 

~Youngmin's side~

Youngmin, "Youngmin oppa looks so cute when he's sleeping... AISH WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!" You said quietly. Then Youngmin suddenly moved, you got scared because you thought he heard you. "

Mmm... Yun-Ji ah..." Youngmin said your name quietly.

"YOUNGMIN OPPA SAID MY NAME IN HIS SLEEP?!?!" You said while blushing. "AISH! WHAT AM I DOING?!?!" You took a step back and suddenly bumped into the cupboard. "KYAHH! THE LAMP!" You tried to grab the lamp as fast as you could, but it fell to the ground and smashed to millions of pieces.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?!" Donghyun said and all the members woke up. "YUN-JI WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!?!"

"I'm sorry oppas... I didn't mean too..." You said looking down crying.

"Yun-Ji! What is that coming from your foot?" Minwoo said and pointed at your foot.

"YOU'RE BLEEDING!!!" Kwangmin shouted and boyfriend ran to you.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?!?" Hyunseong said.

"I'll clean this up!" Jeongmin said. "I don't want you to get hurt again."

"LET ME GET FIRST AID KIT!!" Donghyun said running off.

"Oppas i'm sorry for causing you this trouble..." You said looking gloomy.

"Yun-Ji ah.... Don't worry." Youngmin said patting you.

"Don't worry, be happy and smile." Minwoo said.

"It's just a small mistake!" Jeongmin whispered.

 

~Kwangmin's side~

Kwangmin, "He looks so handsome when he's asleep... WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?!?!" You said quietly.

"Yun-Ji ah..... Where are you going... come back here........" Kwangmin said in his sleep.

"OPPA SAID MY NAME IN HIS SLEEP?!?! WHAT IS HE DREAMING ABOUT?!?!" You said while blushing. "I should probably leave their room... I feel like a stalker like this." You tried to walk quietly out of their room, until you knocked over a lamp that was on their cupboard. "KYAHH!!" You tried to grab the lamp but you were too late. It was already in a million pieces. You tried to clean up the mess but instead you stepped on it and your foot started to bleed. "I'm such a PABO!" You shouted while crying.

"WHAT HAPPENED??!?!?! YUN-JI WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!?!" Donghyun said alarmed.

"YUN-JI'S BLEEDING TOO!!" Minwoo shouted while looking at your foot.

"ARE YOU ALIGHT?!?!" The boyfriend memebers said while rushing to you.

"I'll be alright.... I'm sorry oppas, for causing you trouble.." You said crying loudly.

"It's alright, I'll get the first aid kit and Jeongmin can clean the pieces." Donghyun said and Jeongmin went right away with his job.

"Hush now, it'll be alright..." Kwangmin said and patted you lightly.

"Oppas...." You said looking up at everyone. "Thank you.."

"Anything for our best friend." They all replied smiling at you.

 

After you were patched up and the mess was cleaned up, everyone sat around the table eating breakfast.

"Yun-Ji you make the best pancakes!" Hyunseong complimented you.

Everyone loved your pancakes, you were soo happy to hear compliments like that from boyfriend.

"Thank you oppas, you make me very happy to cook for you." You said with a smile.

"But are you alright from the burn you got while trying to make these pancakes?" Youngmin said with a worried face.

"I'll be alright!" You said smiling.

"Remember to not touch hot pans again, okay Yun-Ji? You got me very worried." Kwangmin said with a concern expression.

"Yes oppa, you're not my dad!" You said giggling.

After breakfast everyone sat in the living room and were exhausted from cleaning up the plates you accidentally dropped with your butter fingers.

"I'm sorry again oppa..." You said with a really gloomy expression.

"It's alright, but we should really keep you away from glass and china." Donghyun said with a firm expression.

"Nae~" Boyfriend all agreed.

"Nae..." You said with a sad face. "How about we watch some T.V?" You smiled at them and grabbed the remote.

"Nae~" Boyfriend said and looked at the T.V.

"Aish stupid remote it won't turn on!" You yelled in frustration.

"Probably today isn't your lucky day, hey Yun-Ji?" Minwoo said.

"Yeah, it probably isn't." You said with a gloomy face. "WAIT! I know how to fix this T.V. my dad taught me when I was still a little girl." You said while putting the remote down and walked to the T.V. You fiddled around witht he T.V. at first, then when Donghyun the T.V. It worked.

"YAY!" Boyfriend said.

"Wait something's wrong..." Donghyun noticed. "Why does it say error?"

"I'M SOORY OPPA!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO RUIN THE T.V!" You said apologising.

"It's alright..." Donghyun said with an annoyed expression. "Maybe we should do...." Then suddenly the phone rang. Hyunseong answered it and told us we had to go to Straship Entertainment building because they were called to do a photo shoot, which they forgot about.

Soon they all left, inviting me along to meet the manager.

~At starship Entertainment~

~Yun-Ji's POV~

"Joh-eun achim! (good morning) Mr. Manager!" You said and bowed down.

"Hello there... um... Yun-Ji right?" The manager replied.

"Yes, sir!" You replied obidiently.

"Why you have such good manners, are you of high class?" The manager asked.

"No, I'm just a commoner." You lied to the manager.

"But you are so beautiful, you must of had plastic surgery. Am I correct?" The manager said.

"No, I was born with a face like this because my mother was a beautiful woman who married a rich man." You replied.

"Oh i completely forgot, please take a seat!" The manager said. "So you come from a rich family?"

"Yes sir, I do." You smiled.

"Well I heard you were living in the dorm with Boyfriend, am I correct?" The manager said.

"Yes sir, I am!" You replied.

"Well make sure not to cause trouble to them, because they will get exhausted! And may I ask about the bandages around your body and face?" The manager chuckled.

"I broke a few things and hurt myself while cooking breakfast for Boyfriend today..." You said looking gloomy.

"Oh don't worry Yun-Ji! We can replace it!" The manager smiled.

"You are very kind sir!" You bowed to the manager.

"Take care of boyfriend for me, okay?" The manager said.

"Yes sir, I promise." You gave the manager one last bow then left the room.

 

~Boyfriend's POV~

"Aish, I'm exhausted and we have a photoshoot?!!" Donghyun complained.

"I know, but we have to go through this!" Hyunseong sighed.

"Plus Kwangmin and Youngmin have been acting weirdly..." Jeongmin noticed.

"Nae~ that's true! Is it because of Yun-Ji?" Minwoo said and boyfriend stared at the Jo twins.

"N..NO!!!" The jo twins replied. "Maybe we're changing?" They covered it up with a lie while blushing.

"AIGOO!! HYUNGS YOU DON'T NEED TO COVER UP YOUR FEELINGS WITH LIES!" Minwoo said.

"Fine..." Youngmin admitted. "I love Yun-Ji and I can't hide it no more..."

"Aish, you caught us red handed..." Kwangmin said. "I love Yun-Ji also."

"This is bad though..." Donghyun said.

"Yes it is, it's a love triangle..." Hyunseong commented.

"Only one of you can win her heart..." Jeongmin added.

"While the other is left heart broken..." Minwoo said.

"I'm pretty sure I'll win!" Youngmin said with confidence.

"No I'll win!" Kwangmin said.

"STOP FIGHTING!! You guys have to go up do the photo shoot, Youngmin..Kwangming... GO!" DOnghyun said.

"Nae~" The jo twins replied and left the room.

"I feel sorry for them..." Donghyun said.

"Why?" The remaining membered replied.

"Because I'm planning to get Yun-Ji out of the house." Donghyun said.

"I agree..." The remaining members replied witha  sad face.

"We'll need a convention.." Donghyun said.

"Nae" The members replied with a sad tone.

After boyfriend's photoshoot.

"Youngmin, Kwangmin... do you agree with getting Yun-Ji to move out?" Donghyun asked.

"NO!!" The Jo twins replied.

"We need to watch her behaviour for one more month." Kwangmin said.

"Just one more month, please?" Youngmin pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Aish, alright one more month and we'll see if her clumsiness decides to cool down..." Donghyun replied.

-End of BOYFRIEND'S POV-

 

"Oppas!" You said waving at them.

"Annyeonghaseoyo!" Boyfriend replied enthusiastically.

"How was the photoshoot?" You asked politely.

"Great, but when we visited the manager's office, he said you looked realy familiar." Hyunseong said.

"Do I?" You said looking a bit worried.

"Are you worred about something?" Minwoo asked.

"Oh I'm worried that if we take too long your food will get cold..." You lied to them.

"Food? Did you make it?!?!" Boyfried asked loudly.

"Nae~" You replied.

"HURRY LET'S GO EAT!!" The members all ran off except for Youngmin who stayed with you.

"Youngmin, why aren't you going to get your food before it gets cold?" You asked being shocked.

"You got injured again...." Youngmin said with a stern expression.

"Eheheh.." You giggled with a worried tone.

"Aish and this one isn't patched up." Youngmin said and lifted you finger. "It's still bleeding... I know what to do!" Youngmin then put your finger in his mouth and he the blood.

"O...OPPA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!??!" You said ad pulled your finger away.

"Healing it, dummy." He said and flicked your forehead.

"T...thank you.." You said shyly while blushing.

"No worries, Yun-Ji." Youngmin replied. "I'm starving let's go eat now hey?"

"Yes, let's!" You replied. When you were about to walk there, Youngmin asked if he could hold your hand. You hesistated and then nodded your head while blushing. You two then walked to the eating area hand in hand.