The Truth

Sorry for being the mistake

It has been a month since you stayed in the dorm with boyfriend and you felt like Donghyun has been keeping close attention to your actions this month. You may have broken a few things.... fine.... you actually broke like loads of things in the dorm. You one day woke up to find that boyfriend were all sitting on the couch awaiting for your arrival. Everyone looked so serious except for the Jo twins, who looked like they were gonna cry.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" You said cheerfully.

"'morning Yun-Ji." Donghyun said with a serious tone.

"So what's with you guys on the couch looking so serious?" You asked looking a bit puzzled.

"Yun-Ji... This is a convention." Jeongmin said quietly.

"I'M SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!" You bowed down crying. "I didn't mean to do it..."

"We're sorry for this Yun-Ji..." Minwoo said looking gloomy.

"But we have decided to let you move out of the dorm." Hyunseong added.

"You have caused a lot of trouble for us, and everytime we have something on our schedule, we come exhausted." Donghyun said.

"I understand, I'll leave straight away. Good bye Oppas, you've given me a new way of light." You bowed down and headed to your room.

"Please don't leave..." Kwangmin said and grabbed your arm. "Please..." He said quietly to you in a sad tone.

"I'm sorry oppa, but I don't want to cause you trouble..." You said still crying.

"Yun-Ji ah...." Kwangmin said quietly and hugged you tightly. "I don't want you to leave ever."

"Oppa.... I won't forget you don't worry!" You said forcing a smile while hugging Kwangmin back.

"Please... I'm begging you Yun-Ji..." Kwangming pleaded. "You mean more to me than anything..."

"Oppa....." You said crying while blushing. "You're the best person I could of ever met, I'll never forget you ever." You got out of Kwangmin's grip and headed back to your room and started packing. When you were about to leave someone was in front of your door.

"Yun-Ji ah, please don't leave oppa behind." Youngmin said crying.

"Oppa, I won't forget you. I'll never forget such a kind person like you. Remember when we held hands?" You said crying while forcing another smile.

"That was a memory that woud stay in my heart forever, but it didn't last as long in reality. But in my heart it seems to last forever." Youngmin said with a smile. "You mean a lot to oppa, Oppa would never want you to leave!"

"Please, don't do this. I'm causing too much trouble, I want you to succeed." You replied.

"Yun-Ji you don't have to do this, they can change their mind. Well they will!" Youngmin said and wiped his tears then grabbed your hands. "Oppa will convince them, so please don't leave." He stared straight into your eyes with the most innocent eyes you could ever see.

"Please don't go through this trouble to just let me stay here." You said and let go of Youngmin's hand.

"Please..." He said quietly. "Please don't go." You walked away before you could change your mind but Youngmin hugged you from behind. "Please.... Please don't leave oppa here.... You are a special person to me..."

"Oppa... I'm sorry..." You replied and got out of his grip. "Good bye oppas...." You said wiping your tears. Everyone hugged you for the last time and said good bye.

"I'll see you some day soon in person, but I'll always see you on T.V." You said forcing a smile.

"Good bye Yun-Ji, I hope we do see you again." Boyfriend said except for the Jo twins.

"Good bye..." The jo twins said and turned around because it was too painful to see you leave.

"Wait just one more thing!" You said and ran to the Jo twins. You both gave them a kiss on the cheek each before you left. "Good bye Oppas, Thank you for being there for me most of the time. I won't forget you ever!" You smiled sweetly to them and then left.

"Good bye.." The jo twins said and were blushing.

 

-Boyfriend's POV-

"She's gone... out of our life.. probably forever..." Kwangmin said and fell to the ground.

"This must be all just a nightmare... pinch me please.." Youngmin said and pinched himself.

"I guess this isn't a dream..." Kwangmin said still lying on the floor. "She's gone forever..."

"I reckon by the time we see her again, she'll probably be married..." Youngmin said breaking into tears.

"Oh stop being such little kids." Donghyun said in a fatherly tone. "It's the best thing we could do for us."

"I miss her already.." Minwoo said. "She was a good friend to me... she even gave up her food for me when I was still hungry after eating all that food."

"But we did have to pay a lot for the items she broke..." Hyunseong added.

"Yeah, but she was really funny!" Jeongmin said and laughed remembering her jokes.

"I guess this is the end..." The jo twins said.

"Don't give up on hope!" Donghyun said. "We'll surely meet her soon during this five year stay she is taking."

"But we need to keep our mind to our work!" Hyunseong said.

"Nae~" Boyfriend replied.

 

-Yun-Ji's POV-

"Oppa..." You said quietly while touching your lips. "I can still feel the warmth of their cheeks... Could I be in love? But i can't like two at once! It's too hard to decide." You started to blush. "BUT I NEED TO FIND A PALCE TO STAY!! I'll probably stay in a hotel for today..." After walking for what seems like hours, you found a nice luxurious hotel you could stay at. "This'll do." You said with a smile and booked a room. When you reached your room you bumped into someone.

"I'm soo sorry!" You said and bowed down.

"It's alright.... OH! Could it be?!?! The government's daughter from that foreign country!" The stranger said with a happy tone.

"N...No you must be mistaken!" You lied.

"I'm pretty sure it's you... Yun-Ji right?" The stranger asked.

"Oh okay.. I am Yun-Ji the gorvernment's daughter." You replied exhausted.

"OMO!! I can't believe it's you and you're next door to me!!" The stranger replied. "Let me introduce myself, I'm Jin-Yung!"

"Nice to meet you Jin-Yung!" You said with a smile. "You look very pretty and gussied up! Are you going somewhere?"

"Nae, I am! I'll see you when I come back alright? We can bond when I come back. Toodles~" Jin-Yung waved.

"Remeber to keep this a secret alright!?!?!" You said to here waving back.

"NAE! I WILL~" Jin-Yung said before she left.

"That's a relief..." You said and exhaled. "I hope we both get to be really good friends." You smiled and entered your room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Opps! I didn't notice that I'll add another character! Okay so Jin-Yung will be Yun-Ji's best friend in the story! Let's say she looks like this:

Jin-Yung~ Your best friend (Later in the story)

-Sweet

-Friendly

-Fan girls about everything you do

-Pretty (she's also popular in her area)

-Has a talent for acting