Long Time!

Sorry for being the mistake

A few hours later Jin-Yung returned from her party and knocked on your door right away.
"Annyeonghaseyo, Yun-Ji!" Jin-Yung smiled brightly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jin-Yung! Please come in, and also you do seem to change your clothing really fast..." You said looking shocked.

"Nae~ I do! I wanted to look really formal going into your room, but then I realised we're both the same age! We can just act like normal people!" Jin-Yung smiled and stepped into your room. "I never knew that the V.I.P room looks like this!"

"Haha! This to me is just a normal room. An ordinary one!" You giggles and closed the door.

"Well of course it is! You're the government's daughter, you have much better rooms than this!" Jin-Yung sat on the couch. "But I did notice that you have a lot of boyfriend posters in your room!" Jin-Yung said and looked through your bedroom door.

"Aish! That was meant to be something secretive!" You said shocked closing your bedroom door quickly.

"But did you hear?" Jin-Yung said quietly.

"Hear what?" You said looking blankly.

"That boyfriend had a girl staying over at their dorm, but she got kicked out because she was too clumsy and caused them a lot of trouble. But the Jo twins tried to stop her from leaving. In the end she left and now is roaming around probably looking for a room!" Jin-Yung said looking a bit gloomy. "I feel sorry for her, but she was lucky to live with them!"

"..." You stared at Jin-Yung crying.

"Yun-Ji! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?! WHY ARE YOU CRYING AND WHY DID YOU FALL SILENT?!?!" Jin-Yung asked with a fan girling tone.

"It was me... that was kicked out... I didn't know that lots of people would know about it..." You said crying as Jin-Yung hugged you while comforting you.

"WOW! You're so lucky. But don't worry~ I wonder why they would kick out the government's daughter?" Jin-Yung asked with a confused tone. "And don't worry, not many people know about this, I was notified by the company."

"They didn't know I was the government's daughter... I wanted to keep it a secret, so they don't treat me so royally..." You said wiping your tears. "Plus... eh? The company?"

"Nae~ I tried out for the auditions for Starship, I didn't make it in though...." Jin-Yung said looking down.

"I reckon you have a beautiful voice!" You said smiling at Jin-Yung. "Can I hear?"

"Anything for the government's daughter!" Jin-Yung said fan girling. "Okay here it goes... 1...2....3..."

Jin-Yung's angelic voice filled your ears. Her voice soon cheered you up and soon you two got to know lots about each other.

"HAHA!! Yun-Ji, you're so funny!" Jin-Yung said laughing loudly.

"But it did happen!!" You said pouting.

"HAHA!! I know!!" Jin-Yung said wiping her tears. "Okay! Now it's time to get serious!"

"EH?!!?" You said and jumped back with fright.

"Do you want to go shopping with me sometime?" Jin-Yung said with a serious look.

"Nae! I would love to!" You smiled at Jin-Yung.

"Fantastic....." Jin-Yung said loudly.

"BABY!" You both said synchronised.

"HAHAHAHA" You both laughed at each other.

"We're like twins!!" You said wiping your tears.

"Nae! We are!" Jin-Yung said with a smile. "Oh look at the time! It's time for me to go do something important!" Jin-Yung looked gloomy when she said that.

"We'll see each other next time though... So... See you nex time my biffle!" You said with a smile while opening the door for Jin-Yung.

"See you, biffle!" Jin-Yung said with a little bit of fan girling mixed with her tone.

~A few months later~

You moved into an apartment with Jin-Yung and now you two are shopping as a celebration.

"THIS SHOP IS HUGE!" Jin-Yung said looking around the shop. "Where did you find this shop?"

"Aish, it's nothing really, Boyfriend Oppas always bring me here." You said smiling.

"Let's start shopping, Girlfran!" Jin-Yung said and linked arms with you.

You two were happily shopping when Jin-Yung spotted someone you've been wanting to see.

"Hey, Yun-Ji..." Jin-Yung said looking in a fixed direction.

"Nae?" You said looking around curiously. "What are you looking at?"

"Oh... um nothing... but can we go here for a moment?" Jin-Yung said pulling you forcibly.

"Nae~" You said and followed her.

"Okay, so I'll go in here shopping while you stand out here, okay?" Jin-Yung said with a suspicious look.

"Um.... okay...." You said looking at her.

Jin-Yung soon entered the shop and was shopping for random clothes. Then suddenly someone tapped you on the shoulder.

"YAH!!" You said and screamed then you bobbed down putting your hands on your head.

"Yun-Ji ah~ Don't be scared!" The familiar voice said.

"Huh?" You said blankly while standing up to look at who it is.

~Youngmin's side~

"YOUNGMIN OPPA?!?!" You said looking shocked. "Wh...What are you doing here?!?!?"

"Shopping of course! We wanted to buy new clothing, so we went shopping!" Youngmin said smiling. "It's been long hasn't it?"

"Nae~ It has...." You said looking down. "Why is my heart beating so fast when I see Youngmin?" You said quietly to yourself.

"So.. How have you been?" Youngmin said with a smile looking at your face.

"Great! You?" You looked up, forcing a smile.

"Great! So.... um......" Youngmin said blushing. "Um... Would you like to..... Oh never mind!" Youngmin looked away.

"Hm?" You said puzzled tilting your head. "What is it?" You looked at Youngmin.

"Oh uh, don't worry!" Youngmin said blushing. "OH, do I hear Donghyun calling my name? I gotta go! See ya some day soon, I hope, Yun-Ji!" Youngmin said waving.

"Huh? I didn't hear Donghyun.... Oh well, see you around some time!" You said waving back then turned around.

"OH ONE MORE THING!" Youngmin said from behind you.

"Hm?" You said and turned around, meeting a big warm hug from Youngmin.

"I've worried about you for a while now. I kept wondering if you could find a place. I was worried sick, that I just couldn't show up for most of my schedules!" Youngmin said quietly to you. "I've missed you, so much."

"Oppa... I've missed you too!" You said hugging him back.

"Can we stay like this for a little longer?" Youngmin asked.

"Nae~" You said savouring the moment, then you realised you were in a shopping centre. "OPPA! WE'RE IN A SHOPPING CENTRE YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!" You warned Youngmin.

"Nae~ I know. But let's pretend it's only us two." Youngmin said quietly.

"O..Okay.." You said blushing hiding your face deeper in Youngmin's chest.

That day you went home going to bed and had a good nights sleep, which you haven't had for a long time.

 

~Kwangmin's side~

"KWANMIN OPPA?!??!" You said looking shocked. "Plus why is my heart racing when I see Kwangming...." You said quietly to yourself.

"It's been long hasn't it Yun-Ji?" Kwangmin said with a smile.

"NAE! How have you been?" You said smiling widely.

"Great, you?" Kwangmin replied.

"Great!" You said with a smile.

"So there's been something I've been wanting to ask you..." Kwangmin said blushing.

"Nae?" You said looking puzzled.

"... Would you..." Kwangmin siad shyly.

"Hm?" You said staring at Kwangmin.

"Oh never mind." Kwangmin said.

"Oh.." You said looking gloomy.

Soon there was a long awkward silence, then Kwangmin broke the silence.

"So... um... I have to go now!" Kwangmin said waving at you.

"Oh, okay..." You said sadly and waved back.

"I hope we get to see each other soon!" Kwangmin said smiling.

"Nae!" You said waving and then turned around to look at where Jin-Yung was.

"Oh.. um... one more thing that I need you to know." Kwangmin said.

"Nae?" You said puzzled turning around and met a big hug from Kwangmin.

"I was so worried about you, I couldn't sleep at all. I was wondering if you have found a nice house and you're alright. I was worried sick about you. I didn't show up to most of my schedules because I was busy in the dorm worrying about you." Kwangmin said quietly.

"Oppa...." Yun-Ji said quietly and hugged him back.

"Can we stay like this a little bit longer?" Kwangmin asked.

"Nae~" You said quietly back savouring the moment you're having with Kwangmin, until you realised you were at a mall and everyone would see you hugging a popstar. "OPPA!! WE'RE IN A MALL WE CAN'T DO THIS!" You tried to hide.

"Don't worry. Imagine that we are the only people here." Kwangmin said and smiled.

"Nae~ I will!" You said and hid deeper into his chest.

 

After the hug you recieved from your very special person, you smiled and looked back at the shop. You then notice Jin-Yung was spying on you while you were hugging him.

"JIN-YUNG AHH! YOU SET ME UP DIDN'T YOU?!?!" You said shouting at Jin-Yung.

"Nae~" Jin-Yung said and left the shop. "I knew you secretly liked him! I knew it! That's why I set you up and spied on you while you two were hugging. It was so BEAUTIFUL!" Jin-Yung started fan girling.

"Aish! Jin-Yung there were lots of people looking at me and him!" You said blushing.

"Nae, I know! But it was cute, I saw old couples smiling about you two hugging. They msut of thought of you two as a couple!" Jin-Yung said mischievously. "You two do look like a matching couple!"

"Aish! Jin-Yung you PABO!" You shouted quietly at Jin-Yung. "Let's leave this shop now!" You started to drag Jin-Yung out of the shop.

"But I didn't get to see the whole shop!" Jin-Yung said sulking.

"Next time we can go again!" You said forcing an angry smile.

"Okay...." Jin-Yung sulked.

 

~That night at your apartment~

"Yun-Ji, I have to go somewhere now!" Jin-Yung shouted from downstairs.

"Where you going?!?!" You said shouting from upstairs.

"To a party!!" Jin-Yung shouted back. "I'll be back soon!!"

"Nae~" You shouted back, feeling that it was something fishy. "Have fun!"

"I will!" Jin-Yung said and closed the door.

"Aish I wonder where the party is....." You said looking out the window. "It's a bit suspicious..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The story is almost ending!! NOOOO!!

But I could alwas write more!

So please remember to subscribe and tell your friends about my fanfic.

THANK YOU!!