Youngmin's Side of Ending

Sorry for being the mistake
~Youngmin's side of Ending :3~
"I...." Youngmin repeated again.
"You, what?" You said anticipating for the words you want to hear.
"I can't believe you didn't tell me." Youngmin said with a sad look.
"E...EH?" You wondered while blushing. "Did he find out I love him? Please Oppa... Please love me back." You thought.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Youngmin asked.
"I'm sorry oppa! I was scared that if I were to tell you... we couldn't be friends no more. Plus I'm afraid of being rejected..." You said slowly.
"Yun-Ji ah... I would never treat the government's daughter like that..." Youngmin said.
"EH?!?! You just confused me oppa!" You said with a shocked look. "Who told you?!?!"
"Oh um...." Youngmin said thinking for a while.
"Don't tell me Jin-Yung told you..." You said pouting.
"Nae~ She told us she couldn't hold it in no more..... and...and she just told us. Straight forward with a serious expression... We thought she was lying... but she wasn't... Now I feel bad." Youngmin said with a sad face.
"Oppa, it's alright!" You gave him a sweet smile.
"But you're not here for that...." Youngmin said quietly.
"Then why am I here?" You asked.
"You're here because... because...." Youngmin's face started to become red.
"Because?" You asked. "What could I possibly be here for? He doesn't love me... I love him more than anything. I know he doesn't understand my feelings..." You thought to yourself then tears started to trickle down your cheeks.
"YUN-JI!!" Youngmin panicked while hurrying to you. "What's wrong?" Youngmin stared into your eyes.
"It's... it's nothing...." You said wiping your tears. "What was it that you wanted to tell me?"
"Well... You came here because you got the note... and it was meant to lead you here to me... where I... I tell you something I've always wanted to tell you ever since I first saw you..." Youngmin said quietly.
"What is it?" You said staring into his eyes.
"I....I....." Youngmin paused for a while. He was struggling to get his words out. I waited for him to finish his sentence.
"I...I have to go..." Youngmin said while blushing then left the balcony.
"OPPA!!" You said and ran after him. "Wait come back!" When he turned around the corner, you followed him. But by the time you turned he was no where to be seen.
"Oppa... Why was I dressed up like this? Why were you blushing and why did you run away?" You asked quietly. "Why?"
~Youngmin's POV~
"PABO PABO PABO!! Why am I such a scaredy cat? PABO!! I could of finished the sentence..." Youngmin thought and punched the wall. "I'm such an idiot! YAH!" Youngmin kicked the wall. "I'm sorry for wasting your time Yun-Ji... I guess I just got scared... Maybe I should go tell her now..."
~Yun-Ji's POV~
"Oppa..." You said as you changed into your pjs. "What happened? Why did you run away? Did you see someone? Was there a paparazzi?" You sighed and slumped into your bed. "Maybe he'll tell me tomorrow!" You smiled, turned off the lights and went to sleep. While sleeping you were suddenly awoken by the sound of heavy, tired breathing in front of your door. "That person must of tab a marathon or something to be that tired.." You thought. Then there was a knock on your door. "I would answer it, but I don't want to get out of bed plus it's 1am..." You ignored the knock and went back to sleep.
~Youngmin's POV~
"Should I go to Yun-Ji's room or should I not? She might be angry at me... Maybe I shouldn't.. But she forgives easily so I should! But then again I shouldn't..." Youngmin though quietly to himself as he walked back and forth from his hotel room to your hotel room. "Maybe if I run, I'll probably get an idea..." Youngmin started to bolt out of the hotel and back in with his tuxedo on. When he got back to your room he was breathing heavily. "I hate stairs now..." Youngmin thought. "I don't hear anything in her room... Maybe she's probably outside on her balcony viewing over the city." Youngmin knocked on the door. "Why isn't she opening the door? Should I know louder?" Youngmin knocked even louder, but there was no reply. "She's probably asleep.. I shouldn't disturb her." Youngmin then went back to his room and went to sleep also.
~The next day~
It was already afternoon and everyone was taking a break from filming.
"Yah! I'm so hot! Why did we have to film this in summer?" Minwoo asked and then sat in the seat next to you. "Yun-Ji, are you hot too?"
"Nae! I am!" You said while fanning yourself and Minwoo.
"How kind of you!" Minwoo said and hugged you.
"YAH! Minwoo you're all wet!" You said and got out of Minwoo's grip.
"Haha sorry! I sweat a lot!" Minwoo replied.
"It's alright, but watch it!" You said and fanned Minwoo.
"Yun-Ji ah! You'll make a great house wife. Don't you think Youngmin?" Kwangmin asked nudging his brother.
"Y...yeah..." Youngmin replied blushing.
"So tired!" Donghyun comes back with Jeongmin and Hyunseong who are carrying the snacks and lunch.
"Woah! Yun-Ji you're looking pretty today!" Jeongmin complimented you.
"Thank you! But I'm not that pretty!" You said feeling flattered.
"Yun-Ji you look amazing with that pink dress on!" Hyunseong said with a smile.
"Oh thank you! But I'm not that amazing!" You replied.
"What are you saying Yun-Ji? I would marry you! Only if I was closer to your age!" Donghyun also complimented you.
"You do look very very beautiful today!" Minwoo said with a smile. "Lucky you're all mine! Cause I'm the closest friend in this band!" Minwoo put his arm behind you.
"Grr..." Youngmin growled quietly.
"Is something wrong?" You asked Youngmin.
"Oh nothing! There was just a fly flying around. It was annoying me!" Youngmin said.
"Oh okayy..." You said with a smile and a disbelieving tone.
"Foods ready!" The assistants called.
After eating and more recording it was time to get back to the hotel.
"Walk faster into the car! There's air conditioning in there." The director calls.
You and boyfriend start to run faster into the car. You entered first, then the Jo twins are on each side of you.
"Woah much better!" Everyone says.
"So tonight is a special dinner at this expensive restaurant! I can't wait!" You squeal.
"What are you going to wear, Yun-Ji?" Donghyun asked.
"Probably a dress!" You smiled.
"I wonder if you'll look even more beautiful that guys would want to marry you upon seeing you for the first time!" Hyunseong said aloud.
"I hope not!" Youngmin says.
"That is true!" You reply.
Soon the Jo twins fall asleep in the car and both were using your shoulders as a pillow.
"They are making me a bit sleepy.." You said then your eyelids started to get heavy.
"Just go to sleep!" Minwoo urges you to.
You soon fell asleep with the Jo twins. By the time boyfriend woke you up, you were in one of boyfriend's rooms.
"YAH WHERE AM I?!?" You asked.
"In Minwoo's and Donghyun's room." Kwangmin said.
"How did I get here?" You asked.
"He carried you bridal style." Jeongmin says and points at Youngmin.
"Well you wouldn't wake up, so I carried you there..." Youngmin replied.
"Thank you oppa!" You smiled at him.
His cheeks went a bit red. "No...no problems.." You replied looking away shyly.
"Hehe! Sometimes oppa is just too cute." You thought.
When it was time to go to the restaurant you were running a bit late, so you had to take a separate car to get there.
"Eh?!? A limo?!?" You stood there shocked.
"Boyfriend went in a limo too, Ms. Government's daughter. You deserve one too m'lady." The limo driver bowed and opened the door for you.
"You don't need to do this!" You pleaded.
"No we must! It is courtesy!" The limo driver said and closed the door when you entered it. "Off we go."
Soon you arrived at the restaurant, there were fans gathered and a red carpet ready for the famous people.
"I reckon no one with notice who I am.." You thought and stepped out of the limo.
To your surprise everyone knew who you were.
"OMO LOOK IT'S THE GOVERNMENT'S DAUGHTER!" The fan girls screamed.
"Marry me please!" The fan boys said.
"YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!!" The fans screamed.
You entered the restaurant and there stood Donghyun with a big grin.
"I've been waiting for you! You look so beautiful today!" Donghyun said and stuck his arm out. "Lets go!"
You took his arm and Donghyun escorted you to a small table with a card on it.
"What's this?" You said and picked up the card.
"Tonight is your night." That was all the card said.
You checked all around the card to see if there's more words, but there wasn't.
"Here take this." Donghyun said and gave you another card.
"What's this?" You asked.
Donghyun pretended that he ha a zip on his lip to show you that he couldn't tell. He then left you.
You read the card:
"Tonight is the night you find out."
"What is with these cards and short words?" You asked.
You looked into the distance and saw Hyunseong.
You walked up to him.
"Oppa! What's with these cards?" You asked.
Hyunseong didn't say anything but handed you another card and walked away.
You read the next card:
"Tonight is the night you won't have to worry about being alone."
"What is this? Trivia? I don't feel like trivia right now..." You thought but you walked upstairs to where the map on the card was showing you.
Jeongmin was standing there and when he spotted you he smiled. He handed you the next card.
"Tonight you'll be filled with joy, so will I."
You started to get used to the game. You then realised that it was going from the eldest member to the youngest.
"I know who's next! It's Youngmin!" You walked happily up another stairs and found Kwangmin.
"Did I skip Youngmin?" You asked Kwangmin.
"He's running a bit late..." Kwangmin replied suspiciously and handed you the next card.
"You're my one and only Yun-Ji."
You smiled at the card and walked to the next destination.
"Minwoo Oppa!!" You ran up to him.
"Take this." Minwoo said and handed it to you. Then he left.
"No one can ever replace you. You're one of a kind."
You flipped to the back of the card and it had more writing.
"The first time I ever met you, I felt like this ever since. These cards are here because...."
"This is because, what?" You thought anticipating for the answer.
You walked up keeping the words in mind till you reached your last destination. The table where you're eating.
When you got there, Youngmin was standing there waiting for you. You saw boyfriend and the crew all nicely dressed behind Youngmin. They were all watching you. Even the fans that were watching from one level lower than your table.
"Youngmin, what's this?" You asked.
"Tonight is your night. Tonight is the night you find out. Tonight is the night you won't have to worry about being alone. Tonight you'll be filled with joy, so will I. You're my one and only Yun-Ji. No one can ever replace you. You're one of a kind. The first time I ever met you, I felt like this ever since. These cards are here because...." Youngmin recited. "I love you, Yun-Ji. So..."
You started to blush.
"So, will you be my girlfriend?" Youngmin said and kneeled down as if he was proposing to you in marriage form.
Everyone was waiting for you answer. They all watched you in suspense.
You smiled at Youngmin.
"Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" You said and ran up to Youngmin. You both hugged each other tightly.
Everyone was cheering. The fans were screaming, the crew were smiling and cheering, Boyfriend was really happy that some of them were crying happy tears.
"I love you, oppa." You whispered to him.
"I love you too." He whispered back.
You two then looked at each other smiling. Then Youngmin attacked you with a surprise kiss on the lips.
The fans started to get even more wild and boyfriend and the crew were shocked with their mouths wide opening.
After that everyone congratulated you and Youngmin. Everyone soon started to eat.
"You look so beautiful today!" Boyfriend complimented you.
"Even more beautiful than ever." The manager of Starship said from behind.
"Mr. Manager, you came!" Boyfriend smiled.
"How could I not? For this new couple! Anything! Congratulations Youngmin! I never knew you would date the government's daughter!" He praises Youngmin.
"I fell in love with her as a commoner, I don't even mind that she's the governments daughter. As long as I have her as mine, I'm happy." Youngmin hugged you.
"You two are a great couple!" Everyone praised.
"Oh thank you! I'm flattered." You replied.
After that restaurant everyone headed home, all tired and sleepy.
Youngmin decided that he would sleep in your room for the rest of the week, till you and Boyfriend went back to Korea.
"Yah! I'm tired!" You yawned and went into bed.
"Me too!" Youngmin yawned and got into bed.
You two slept close to each other, hugging one another and smiling.
"I love you, oppa." You whispered.
"I love you too, Yun-Ji." Youngmin whispered back with a smile. "Forever~"
______________________________________________________________________________________
WOAH >< This ending made me smile so much ><
If you think I missed out on Kwangmin, well I'm not gonna exclude him! He's going to get some love too! I'll update "Kwangmin's Side of Ending" ASAP! I promise!
Now.. PLEASE REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE! It'll help me out a lot! I will continue I write fanfics, once this ends! So please subscribe to my other stories when I make them! Thank you! ~