According as planned

Sorry for being the mistake

That night Jin-Yung came home late and tired, she went into your room to see if you were still awake.

"Yun-Ji looks so cute when she's sleeping." Jin-Yung thought. "She has true beauty... I wish I could be like her... She's my role model!"

"Mmmmh.... hmmmm... Oppa.... Don't leave me.... mmmh.... I love you... NO PLEASE DON'T GO!! NOOO!" You said as you slept. A tear trickled down your face. "OPPA!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!! Mmmmh.... You're mine and only mine..."

"Ahaha! Yun-Ji must be dreaming about him." Jin-Yung thought sleepily and left your room, heading back to her room so she can sleep. "Don't worry Yun-Ji, he'll be yours soon." Jin-Yung smiled and fell asleep.

-The next day-

VvvvVvvvVvvvVvv, Jin-Yung's phone vibrated on the table.

"Mmmmh.... YAH!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" Jin-Yung said with a shocked face. "Oh it's just my phone..." Jin-Yung looked at her phone and started smiling. "It's here.."

Jin-Yung ran downstairs to see if Yun-Ji was in the kitchen making something to eat.

"Joh-eun achim (Good morning), Jin-Yung!" You said with a smile.

"Joh-eun achim, Yun-Ji. What are you making?" Jin-Yung asked out of curiosity.

"I'm making pancakes, my mother taught me how to make foreign pancakes for breakfast!" You smiled as you flipped the pancakes.

"They smell and look delicious! When can we eat?" Jin-Yung asked.

"Now!" You smiled as you got plates maple syrup and berries to put on top of the pancakes.

"WOAH!! THEY LOOK SO PERFECTLY ROUND!! YOU'RE LIKE A GOD YUN-JI!!" Jin-Yung said staring at the pile of pancakes.

"Ani! I'm bad at cooking!" You replied looking gloomy.

Jin-Yung took at taste of it and said: "WOAH!! IT'S VERY GOOD!! You must be a professional cook! I can't believe I'm aeting your cooking for the first time!!" Jin-Yung started fan-girling.

"ANI!! I'm horrible! But thank you for that compliment, now dig in!" You said with a smile.

"You would make a good house wife for him." Jin-Yung said quietly.

"Huh? Sorry what did you say? I couldn't hear you." You said looking at Jin-Yung with a puzzled expression.

"Oh nothing!" Jin-Yung said and kept eating.

"Okay..." You said looking back at your pancakes. "If you say so.."

After breakfast you and Jin-Yung were in the living room watching T.V.

"When is the mailman coming?" Jin-Yung sighed.

"Oh! Are you expecting something from someone?" You asked.

Jin-Yung's face started to get a bit shocked and she took long to reply to me. "Um, uh... yes... I'm waiting for a party invitation!" Jin-Yung smiled.

"OH! Well the mail man did come, but there wasn't any for you. There was somehting for me.." You said with a smile.

"What was it?" Jin-Yung asked out of curiosity.

"It was a letter from a company! Asking me to be their make-up artist!" You smiled.

"WOAH!! CONGRATS!" Jin-Yung hugged me to congratulate me.

"Thank you!" You smiled.

"So which company is it? Starship? SMTOWN? CUBE? Woollim?" Jin-Yung asked.

"I have no idea... but they left this address for me to go to..." You said.

"Hmm... I could drive you there." Jin-Yung said. "Let's change and go there straight away!"

After arriving at the company....

"Woah... this company looks oddly familiar..." You said, looking around the company.

"Does it?!?!" Jin-Yung asked.

"Nae~" You said.

"Welcome, Ms. Yun-Ji! Who is this you have with you?" A man in the suit asked.

"I'm Yun-Ji's best friend! Jin-Yung!" Jin-Yung replied happily.

"Well then, you got our mail. It's great you have accepted it!" The man bowed. "Please come this way. Thank you for bringing her here Ms. Jin-Yung!" The man bowed again.

"OH! No need to bow! But no worries! Well I'll be off now! Bye Yun-Ji! Jin-yung said while waving.

"Nae~ Good bye!" You waved back.

"Shall we go to your first group now?" The man asked.

"Nae~" You said. "Hey you look a bit familiar... I think I've seen you before.."

"Have you?!?!" The man started to panic.

"Maybe I'm just imagining things!" You smiled.

"Oh haha..." The man wiped his sweat. "Phew."

"You must be tired!" You said. "Why not rest!" You smiled at him.

"Nae, I will after I bring you to the room." The man said and picked up the pace.

"WAIT UP!" You ran after the man.

~After reaching the room~

"Here is the room! Now I'll go and rest now!" He said and left.

You entered the room and saw that there was no one in there. "Maybe they're just late..." You thought and sat down on the chair looking through a magazine.

"HAHA HYUNGS YOU'RE SO FUNNY!" A familiar voice chuckled.

"Is that Minwoo oppa? No one laughs like him. I'm sure of it... Am I in Starship Entertainment?" You thought with a shocked face. "WHAT?!?!? I NEVER APPLIED HERE! This is a bit too suspicious... but at least I got a job!" You smiled and stood up standing at the door.

When boyfriend entered the room, you bowed down to greet them.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" You bowed to them.

"YUN-JI!!" Boyfriend cried. "I CAN'T BELIEVE OUR NEW MAKE-UP ARTIST IS YUN-JI!!" Boyfriend hugged you.

"Oppas.... I can't breathe..." You whined.

"Sorry!!" Boyfriend let you go.

"Oppa... he's here...." You thought as your face went red.

"Shall we get to doing the make-up?" Donghyun asked.

"NAE~" You replied.

~After chatting and putting on the make-up for each memebers except for him~

"So who's buying food?" Minwoo asked.

"How about us all, and we'll leave him to stay with Yun-Ji, because his make-up is not done yet." Donghyun said and left the room with boyfriend, leaving you and him alone in the room.

~Youngmin's side~

"I'm sorry, that you're here left with me..." You said and bowed down to Youngmin.

"No! It's alright! Please don't bow down! A girl like you doesn't need to bow down! You did nothing wrong." Youngmin smiled at you.

Your heart started beating fast and you started to heat up a bit. "So... how have you been?" You asked.

"Great! You?" Youngmin said.

"Great!" You replied.

There was a long awkward silence until you finished the make-up. Youngmin stood up from his chair. He then started to walk over to the couch, but he fell over and pulled you down with him.

"YAH!!" You screamed.

"I'm SO SORRY!!" Youngmin said.

You two were on the floor, Youngmin on top of you, using his arms to support his body because he was afraid to crush you with his body. Your faces were inches away from a kiss. Both of your faces started to turn bright red.

"Uh...." You both said awkwardly and looked away.

"Did I just see oppa blush? Or am I just imagining things?!?!" You thought. Then you remebered about what happened yesterday.

"I think he loves you too." Donghyun said.

"Could Donghyun be telling the truth? Well he never lies..." You thought. Then you remembered Youngmin was still on top of you.

"OPPA!!" You said. "We have to move before they see us." You moved out from under him.

You two then both sat on the couch and stared into an empty spot of the room.

"Yun-Ji...." Youngmin said quietly.

"Yes oppa?" You replied.

"There's something I have to know." Youngmin said quietly.

"Wh...what is it?" You started to blush. "Please say the three words I'm hoping for!" You thought.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Well, I got accepted here!" You put on a fake smile, while inside you were crying your eyes out. "I guess he doesn't realise... I guess it's not true. I got my hopes up for nothing..." You couldn't hold in your tears no more. "I... I have to go somewhere..." You said while tears were about to come out. Youngmin took to long to reply, so you just started to cry right in front of him.

"Yun-Ji! Are you alright? What's wrong?" Youngmin asked.

"Oh nothing! You won't understand..." You said while crying even more.

"Come 'ere." Youngmin said and moved closer to you. Then he hugged you tight.

"Oppa?" You said while crying with wide eyes.

"You don't have to worry no more. As long as oppa is here, your problems should go away." Youngmin said quietly.

"I...I...WAAAAAAAAH!!" You cried in Youngmin's arms.

"Hush now, oppa's here for you. No need to worry." Youngmin said quietly.

"I lvoe you so much oppa, that I can't even imagine being away from you for more than 1 milisecond. I need you by my side everywhere." You thought.

~Kwangmin's side~

"WAIT!! WHAT?!?!" You said, but the memebers were already gone.

"I guess you're stuck here with me... I'm sorry." Kwangmin said.

"It's alright. You haven't got your make-up done yet!" You said and continued to put on his make-up.

After you were done with it Kwangmin tried to stand up from his chair.

"Here let me help you oppa!" You said and helped him up. Then you accidentally tripped him with your leg, making you two fall down together.

"YAH!!" You screamed.

"I'M SO SORRY!!" Kwangmin said.

"NO NEED TO!! I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD SAY SORRY!!" You replied. Then you realised... that.... Kwangmin was on top of you. Your faces were inches away from one another.

"If only he kissed me." You thought then started blushing.

You looked at Kwangmin who was staring at your face while he was also blushing.

"Is he blushing?!?! Am I imagining things?!?!" You thought.

You both then looked away from each other and both stood up. You two went to the couch and sat there together. There was a long awkward silence when Kwangmin decided to break it.

"Yun-Ji ah.." Kwangmin said slowly.

"Y...yes oppa?" You replied.

"Can I asked you something?" Kwangmin asked.

"G...go ahead." You replied. "Please be the 5 words I want to hear. PLEASE!!" You thought.

"Why are you here as a make-up artist." Kwangmin asked.

"Well I got accepted here." You put on a fake smile, and tried to make it not look to obvious that it's fake. But deep down inside you were crying your eyes out. Your heart was in so much pain. "Oppa doesn't realise.... I guess it wasn't true... I knew it was too good to be true! He would never like a girl who he thinks as a commoner... even though I'm not one! I don't even get why I got my hopes up." You thought and then started to cry.

"Yun-Ji! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Kwangmin asked. "WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!?!"

"Don't worry about me, you won't understand..." You replied while crying.

"Oh come here you!" Kwangmin said quietly and moved closer to you. He then hugged you tight.

"Oppa?" You said quietly while crying.

"There's no need to cry. Oppa's here for you no matter what. You don't need to have problems when oppa is here." Kwangmin said quietly while your hair.

"I...I..WAAAAAH!!" You cried and hugged Kwangmin back.

"Hush now. You're a good girl. Good girls don't cry." Kwangmin said quietly, still your hair.

"I Love You Oppa. I can't even stand staying away from you for a second. I lvoe you too much." You thought. "Please stay by me forever..."

After a long period of time boyfriend returned.

"Yah these kids, they had fun without us." Donghyun said putting down the food with a smile.

"Look at them on the couch! It's so cute!" Minwoo said.

"Nae~" Jeongmin and Hyunseong agreed.

Everyone form boyfriend started to take pictures of you and him on the couch hugging while sleeping.

"Kawaii..." Boyfriend said quietly.

After you and him woke up, you saw Boyfriend crowding around you.

"YAH!! Y...YOU... SAW NOTHING!!" You said blushing.

"Oh... we saw everything." Hyunseong smiled devilishly.

"You kids! Yah! I can't trust you two on your own!" Donghyun said teasingly. "You two get up to no good, when you're together."

"YAH!!" You and him yelled.

"Yun-Ji! HOW could you! After we had our names shipped together!" Minwoo said teasingly.

"I don't like this!" The other twin said.

"YAH YOU GUYS!!" He yelled at them.

"Don't worry, we'll keep this a secret!" Donghyun said.

"Promise?" He asked the members.

"Promise!" The members replied.

That night the guy in the suit took you home (yep the guy who escorted you to the room where you met boyfriend :3 )

"Thank you for escorting me home!" You bowed to him.

"Oh don't bow to me Ms. Yun-Ji! Now have a good night!" The man said.

"Good night!" You waved at him, then headed inside the house. You came home a bit later than you were meant to, Jin-Yung was already asleep by the time you entered the house.

"So sleepy..." You sighed. You hung up your coat and a note dropped out from your pocket.

"Hm? What's this..." You said and read the note.

What the note said:

Dear Yun-Ji,

Tomorrow Boyfriend and I will be in Japan, which means you'll have to come with us. So here's your ticket, be at the airport at 6pm sharp. Don't be late.

From him~

P.S. Please come to the company early so pack in the morning say good bye to Jin-Yung. Because you'll need to put our make-up on. Thank you!

 

"Yah, second day of job tomorrow and I'm going overseas already..." You sighed and went to bed.

 

~The next day~

You packed your bags and everything and said good bye to Jin-Yung and headed for Starship Entertainment straight away.

"I'm here oppas!" You said breathing deeply.

"Sit down Jin-Yung! Don't worry about doing our make-up! Someone did it for us." The jo twins said.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" You said and bowed down.

"Don;t worry about bowing down, Yun-Ji!" Donghyun said staring into your eyes.

"Oh yeah I remember from a couple of days before they found out I'm the government's daughter..." You thought.

"So we have 3 hours of till we have to go airport. Let's play games!" Minwoo suggested.

~After you arrived in Japan~

"We need to do the stuff straight away! We don't have time to play!" The director said.

When you reached the place, there was a lot of guys who approached you. They all complimented on your beauty and asked if you wanted to go out sometime or to get coffee. You declined them all. Boyfriend didn't seem to like the guys approaching you and asking you out, because they were scared one of them might kidnap you. So they kept a close eye on you.

~After a busy day of work, it was night time~

(Sorry I'm skipping stuff!! I'm just running out of ideas D: )

That night you unpacked everything, put them in the hotel closet and laid flat on your bed.

"Yah... I still need to change!" You sighed. You hung up your coat again and another note dropped out of your coat.

"Hm? Another one? What does this one say?" You opened the note and read it.

Dear Yun-Ji,

Please meet me out at the balcony @10pm. Don't bring anyone with you. Don't be seen. Plus wear the best dress you have. Dress nicely. Dress to impress! See you there. (:

Love from Anonymous.

P.S. Don't worry about Boyfriend, they'll all be asleep at that time.

 

"This hand writing is different from his handwriting... So this can't be him." You sighed. "I wish it was him... I really do."

You changed into your best dress as instructed. You made yourself look as beautiful as you could.

You wore a dress that you had bought online from Tokyo. It looks like this:

 

"I hope this is good enough! Plus it's summer, so I'll feel nice and cool like this." You smiled and left the room.

You headed for the balcony and when you reached it. There was a tall man wearing an expensive tuxedo standing with his back turned to you.

"You came." The familar voice said quietly.

"Of course I did! SO what is it that you wanted and who are you?" You asked.

"I'm...." He said as he turned around.

~Youngmin's side~

"Youngmin." Youngmin smiled.

"Oppa! You sent that to me?!?!" You asked shockingly.

"Nae~" Youngmin said.

"What is it that you wanted?" You asked.

"Come here." Youngmin said.

You walked closer to him.

"There's something I need to tell you." Youngmin said.

"What is it?" You asked.

"I..." Youngmin replied.

 

~Kwangmin's side~

"Kwangmin." Kwangmin smiled.

"Oppa! You sent me that message? Why?" You asked.

"Because I needed to tell you something important." Kwangmin said quietly.

"What is it?" You asked.

"I..." Kwangmin replied.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woah this chapter seemed so long D:

BUT THANKS FOR READING PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT!!

And yes this is almost ending. Thank you for being through all these chapters with me! I can't thank you enough!

Also sorry for spelling errors! Until next time! Fluffycakes signing out! :3