Farewell

Sorry for being the mistake

"Aish, being the government's daughter is hard work. I just want a normal life or a break at least!" You said while pouting.

"Why are you never happy that you belong in a rich important family?" Appa sighed.

"Give her a break! Look at her, she looks so pale. You need to learn that hard work isn't all about being the government's daughter, it's also about beauty!" Eomma protested.

"Why do I even bother...." Appa mumbled and walked away.

"Thanks eomma you've always been there for me!" You said with a big grin.

"It's nothing to worry about sweetie, you're father is just way too serious. He has never been fun ever since you turned 12 years old." Eomma said with a worried face. "Why not take a break and nap for a while Yun-Ji, you'll feel better soon."

"Yeah I will." You said with a straight face.

"See you soon, when you wake up Yun-Ji." Eomma whispered as she turned off the lights.

While lying in bed you came up with a brilliant idea. "I KNOW! Why don't I go to South Korea for 5 years as a 5 year vacation/break, since I want to go and see concerts and try new things." You jumped out of your bed and looked for you parents.

"Yun-Ji you finally woke up after 1 minute of sleeping. Time to get back to work, hey?" Appa said mischievously.

"Darling I told you, she needs a rest. Yun-Ji, why aren't you napping?" Eomma said with a long face.

You then told your parents about your idea. Appa disagrees but Eomma allowed. They soon got you a ticket to South Korea.

 

-The next day-

"Farewell appa and eomma! See you in 5 years time." You said while grinning.

"Remember to take care of yourself and don't die..." Eomma shouted.

"...Because we need you in the family you are next in line to become the government." Appa shouted.

"Uh... right... bye!" You gave a final wave to your parents before leaving them.

 

~When you arrived in South Korea~

"WOW!! I can't believe how beautiful it is here!" You said absent mindedly. "...but I can't just stand here all day with my suitcase I need to go find a place to stay."

You looked all over South Korea for a nice hotel, but you didn't like any of them. "These hotels never look safe. Where am I going to stay? It's already 3pm I have to find a place bfore sun down! But first maybe a coffee break..."

You entered a coffee shop and ordered a latte. You sat down, sipping your coffee elegantly. "No one realises that I'm the government's daughter... Oh well as long as I won't get kidnapped." You thought quietly.

As you looked around the shop you noticed 6 handsome guys entering the shop. "AIGOO, THEY ARE SO HANDSOME!" You squealed quietly.

Then you noticed a lot of girls crowding around them and screaming out "Boyfriend", "Eh? Boyfriend? That sounds familiar of some sort..." You thought.

You were busy thinking of the name "Boyfriend" until someone tapped you on the shoulder and said with a childish voice "Annyeonghaseyo! I can't help but notice that you have a foriegn suitcase next to you. Could you of come from another country?"

You started to get scared on who it is, as you turned around you saw...