Kwangmin's Side of Ending

Sorry for being the mistake

~Kwangmin's Side of Ending~

"I..." Kwangmin repeated quietly.

"You?" I asked with your heart racing.

"I...I... Can't believe you kept it a secret away from me...." Kwangmin said with a gloomy face. "I thought you trusted me!" He stared right into your eyes.

"TELL YOU WHAT?!?!" You shouted while flinching. "You scared me for a second there!"

"Why were you scared?" Kwangmin said and raised an eyebrow. "I'm curious." Kwangmin moved closer to your face.

"AISH! Don't change topics!" You said with your face flustered. "What haven't I told you?"

"Well number one, you haven't told me why you were scared!" Kwangmin said and winked at you.

"Eeek!" You screamed quietly and tried to stop your heart from racing fast. 

"Tell me why." Kwangmin whispered into your ear.

"YAH!" You said and pushed him away. "That tickled!" Your cheek was glowing red.

"I hope he doesn't notice that I'm blushing." You thought while hiding your face.

"Aish, fine. You don't have to tell me." Kwangmin said with a sulking tone and looked away. "I wanted to know why you didn't tell me that you were the Government's daughter in a foreign country...." Kwangmin looked up at the stars.

"I'm sorry... but I had to keep low profile. I didn't want to be exposed. By the way, who told you?" You said and looked up at the stars with Kwangmin.

"Um... Jin-Yung told us..." Kwangmin replied quietly.

"US?!?!" You replied and stared straight at Kwangmin.

"She told us... Youngmin and I were shocked..." Kwangmin replied.

"Is this all? Is this what you were going to tell me?" You asked looking down.

"No... This isn't what you are here for...." Kwangmin replied.

"What am I really here for then?" You asked.

"Um.. Yun-Ji... Are you alright?" Kwangmin asked.

"Don't change topics!" You shouted. "Tell me!"

"Your face is quite pale... I think you should rest for today... Maybe next time?" Kwangmin asked and hurriedly pushed you to the door.

"No! I'm fine!" You said and forced a smile.

"If you say so..." Kwangmin said quietly with a worried tone. "I asked you to come h.... YUN-JI"

Your vision slowly faded away. All you could see was darkness.

~Kwangmin's POV~

"YUN-JI!!" Kwangmin shouted and ran to catch you.

"YUN-JI!! SPEAK TO ME!! ARE YOU OKAY?!?!" Kwangmin shouted at your unconscious body and shook you gently.

"Please, please be alright." Kwangmin whispered and carried you bridal style back to your room. Kwangmin laid you down in your bed. "Good night my sweet angel." Kwangmin pecked your forehead and left your room.

 

In the morning you woke up wondering how you got in bed.

"What happened last night? How did I even get here?!?!" You asked yourself. "AISH!!" Your head started to hurt.

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!" Someone was knocking loudly on your door.

"C...Come in.." You said quietly. "The door's unlocked.."

"Yun-Ji, good morning." Kwangmin said with a big smile. "How are you feeling?" He walked over to your bed and sat next to you.

"My head hurts...." You replied while putting one hand to your head.

"Can you make it to today's recording?" Kwangmin asked. "You're the only make-up artist boyfriend likes out of all the make-up artists that tagged along with us."

"I'll try..." You said with a feeble tone. You tried to get off your bed, but you didn't have enough strength to. "C... can you carry me to the bathroom?" You asked Kwangmin.

"Um.. okay, maybe you can't make it to the recording today... " Kwangmin said with a dull tone. "Rest up then..." Kwangmin smiled at you and left your bed side. "I'll see you later..."

"See... you.." You smiled weakly at Kwangmin and fell back on your bed. "I guess.. Today is a day off...." You smiled at your comment.

"BUT THAT MEANS?!?!" You thought and sat up from your from your bed. "I CAN'T GO TO THE DINNER PARTY!! YAH!!" You smacked your head. "I was really looking forward to impressing Kwangmin with a new dress I bought..." You frowned.

"I guess.. maybe, he and I weren't meant to be...." You started to cry.

"Hm.... uh...." Your vision started to fade again and you fell back on your bed.

 

-Many hours later of sleeping-

"Uhhh..." You stood up from your bed. "OMO!! IT'S 10PM!! HOW LONG WAS I ASLEEP FOR?!?!"

You ran to the balcony window that was infront of your bed. You looked over at the restaurant and realised that your headache was gone, but you ignored the thought and remembered about the reservations.

"Kwangmin.. I wanted to impress you... I wanted to tell you tonight that... that... I love you..." You said quietly as tears streamed down your face.

"We weren't meant to be..." You sniffled and looked up to the stars. "I guess I wasted my time here..."

"I really really love you... Kwangmin oppa..." You smiled while crying. "I knwo you may not hear it, but I can't hold it in anymore. It hurts... a lot... Seeing you with other girls, even the fans... I get jealous..." You looked at the restaurant door.

"Haha, what am I thinking? I'm such a fool for falling in love with someone who's impossible to get!" You smiled.

"I'm glad you feel that way..." A familiar voice called and hugged you tight. "I loved you from the moment I talked to you... You had the greatest personality in the world. You were such a clumsy child, but that's what made you cute."

"Oppa... is that you?" You said with your face flustered.

"Nae~ It is your oppa! Who's now your boyfriend." Kwangmin said with pride.

"But aren't you meant to be at that restaurant?" You asked him.

"I'd skip anything just for you..." Kwangmin whispered and spun you around to face him.

"Oppa..." You whispered. Your heart skipped a beat.

"Tonight is our night." Kwangmin smiled and moved in closer to your face.

He slowly went in for a soft passionate kiss.

"Tonight our hearts are finally united..." Kwangmin whispered.

"Saranghaeyo!" You shouted loudly so the whole world can hear.

"Saranghaeyo Yun-Ji!" Kwangmin shouted back so the world can hear too.

You two then looked up at the stars together, with Kwangmin hugging you from the back.

"I can't imagine my life without you..." You thought to yourself.

"I'm glad I chose to come up here to see you..." Kwangmin thought to himself.

"We're happily together forever." You both thought.
 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY FINALLY IT'S DONE!! I didn't have much time writing this and I had to rush the whole story. I know.. my story is bad ):

I was quite proud of it until this chapter... because I rushed it... and it kind of gave it a bad ending ><

I guess... please subscribe and share with your friends!

Idk if I'm going to write more... but pelase subscribe to a new story that I'm a co-author in!

It's called Suicide Island!

Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/556319

Fluffycakes signing out! *does the sailor hand to head thing and bows*