New friends

Sorry for being the mistake

"Minwoo Oppa, from Boyfriend?!?!" You said to yourself with a shocked face.

"I'm No Minwoo. What's your name?" Minwoo said with a great big smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yun-Ji." You said shyly.

Minwoo took a seat opposite you and smiled with a childish laugh. "You look very beautiful for a commoner, or are you going to become famous and had plastic surgery?" Minwoo said while admiring your face.

"Uh..." You looked away blushing. "OH NO I CAN'T TELL HIM I'M THE GOVERNMENT'S DAUGHTER! WHAT DO I SAY?!?!" You thought. 

"Hehehe!! Lost for words I see." Minwoo said mischievously. "Did I guess it correctly?"

"N... NO you didn't." You said while pouting.

"Aigoo, normally I guess things correctly." Minwoo said and pouted also. "Then what are you?"

"I'm just a commoner." You said with a fake smile.

"Aigoo, you're so cute for a commoner!" Minwoo said with a big smile.

"MINWOO WHERE ARE YOU?!?" A man shouted.

"EH?!? HYUNG I'M OVER HERE!" Minwoo shouted back.

Boyfriend all walked up to the table where Minwoo and I were sitting.

"Eh? Minwoo who is this girl you are with?" Jeongmin said.

"Could this be your girlfriend?" Kwangmin said teasingly while nudging Minwoo and winking at him.

"Aigoo! She's not my girlfriend." Minwoo said pouting. "Right Yun-Ji?"

"Y...Yeah!" You said shyly.

"Yun-Ji? What a beautiful name." Youngmin says. "Minwoo is lucky to meet such a beautiful girl."

"I agree with Youngmin. Stop hogging all the girls Minwoo, you need to show us some girls too some time." Hyunseong said winking.

"AIGOO!" Minwoo and I shouted!

"Leave them alone guys. So Yun-Ji, we haven't greeted ourselves properly have we?" Donghyun said with a gentle smile.

"I'm Jo Kwangmin! I'm the older twin Jo Youngmin!" The jo twins bowed.

"I'm Hyunseong! This is Jeongmin, to the left of me!" Hyunseong said.

"And I'm Kim Donghyun! The leader of Boyfriend!" Donghyun bowed.

"And we're Boyfriend!" Boyfriend said with a bow.

I clapped and smiled at their greeting. "Nice to meet you all. I'm Yun-Ji." You said shyly.

"She is my friend. Isn't that right Yun-Ji?" Minwoo gave you the puppy eyes.

"Uhh... Yes, I am Minwoo's friend!" You said with a fake smile.

"Eh? Why haven't you showed us your lady friend before?" Cried Kwangmin.

"You could of shown us sooner! We would of loved her to be our friend too!" Youngmin said.

"And she looks beautiful too! She's a natural beauty, how good!" Jeongmin exclaimed.

"She also has a lovely name and a perfect smile." Hyunseong said.

"She's like a perfect girl!" Donghyun smiled.

"Oh! Thank you." You said shyly while blushing. "I'm flattered."

"So what brings you to South Korea?" Minwoo asked.

"I'm here because I'm on vacation for 5 years!" You said.

"FIVE YEARS?!?!" Boyfriend shouted with shock.

"Nae! Five years!" You said with a smile.

"You'd have to be rich to be here for 5 whole years!" Kwangmin said.

"Nae! I do come from a rich family." You said.

"So do you have a place to stay?" Donghyun asked.

"Unfortunately, no." You said with a sad face. "I can't find a safe place to stay...." You were on the verge of crying.

"HEY I KNOW!" Minwoo shouted. "YOU CAN STAY WITH US FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS!"

"Oh no! I couldn't!" You said with a worried face. "You are famous, I'm not. Lots of fan girls will get angry and hate me for this!"

"Don't worry! We will take care of you!" Jeongmin said.

"Do you agree?" Minwoo asked with a puppy face.

"NAE WE DO!" Boyfriend shouted.

"Let's go!" Minwoo said dragging you by the arm, while Donghyun took your suit case.

"EH?!?" You said with shock.

"Don't worry oppa will take care of you!" The jo twins patted your head.

 

~When you arrived at their place~

"Welcome home!" Boyfriend said and unlocked the door.

"WOW! WHAT A SPACIOUS HOUSE!!" You shouted.

"Hehehe, it's not a house though..." Minwoo said. "It's a dorm."

"WHAT HOW CAN A DORM BE THIS HUGE?!?" You shouted.

"We don't know!" Hyunseong said.

 

From then on you started living with boyfriend for the next five years.