The Crash

Stranded

 

Daesung jumped out of the car, “Can't catch me!” he shouted laughing as he ran into the airport. Seunghyun chased him into the airport but stopped abruptly when he saw people were staring at them. He quickly put on his sunglasses, turned his 'cool' on and walked after Daesung, sharp as steel. When he caught up with him, he put his hand nonchalantly on Daesung's shoulder and squeezed, hard. “Hyuuung..” Daesung muttered under his breath, hiding the pain. “I win!” Seunghyun said smirking. G-Dragon and Seungri joined them, “Where's Taeyang?” Daesung asked. G-Dragon glanced towards the entrance, Daesung followed his gaze, Taeyang came in helping the manager haul in all their baggage. G-Dragon sighed. “How long do you think it will be until he realizes that he's an idol?” G-Dragon said lovingly.

 

“Wooow, they are so shiny!” Kikwang had stars in his eyes. He was watching as Yunho and Changmin entered the airport, walking like they owned the world and everything in it. Kikwang couldn't look away, they were so handsome. How could anyone be that handsome?

“Earth to Kikwang...” Dongwoon said in Kikwang's ear, waiting for him to react. It took a while but in the end Kikwang came to, “Huh, what?”. Dongwoon pointed at the other guys that were now far ahead of them, disappearing around a corner. “Oh, he he, sorry.” Kikwang smiled embarrassed. They hurried to catch up. The others were already in the check-in line. Doojoon's face showed pure concentration as he was removing something from Yoseob's eyelashes. “Just take it already!” Yoseob was running out of patience. “Got it!” Doojoon was looking proudly at the tiny ball of dust he was holding between his fingers.

 

The line suddenly got a lot noisier, Wooyoung was giggling as Chansung attempted to climb up his back wanting a ride on his shoulders. “Face it, neeever gona happen.” Nichkhun told Chansung, smiling tiredly. He hadn't gotten very much sleep the last few days, even less than usual.

“Hey, Doojoon, what up?”, “Ooh, Jun.K in da house!” Doojoon and Minjun shook hands with their special handshake. “What brings you here?” Doojoon asked a little surprised. “Super Junior had to cancel at the last minute and we had an opening in our schedule so we're coming with you.” Minjun answered. “Nice! This is going to be fun!” Doojoon replied excitedly. Minjun felt his hat suddenly fly off his head, he turned around instantly. There stood Junho with a huge eyesmile, holding his hat high up in the air, snickering.

 

“Why do you reckon we got a private plane? Seems kind of extravagant.” Daesung said as he boarded the plain. “Dunno, the TV station maybe has a deal with the airline?” G-Dragon answered absent mindedly. They walked passed Yunho and Changmin that were already seated in the front row, leaning back with sleeping masks. Daesung even thought he heard snoring from Yunho's side. So Yunho snores, interesting. It felt a little bit like witnessing the king snore, a forbidden glimpse into his private life. DBSK were Kpop royalty after all. Daesung sat down next to Seunghyun and put his stuff under the seat. “I hope I get some shuteye, else I'm never going to survive the concert.” he said. They only had three hours after the plane landed in Jakarta before the concert started. Seunghyun put a pillow on his shoulder, indicating that Daesung could use it to sleep on. Daesung gave him a thankful grin and as soon as his head hit the pillow he was out cold. The plane took off without him noticing a thing.

“I'm telling you, there will be no girls this time. You have to promise! We can't afford a scandal right now. Do you promise?” G-Dragon said sternly. “Yeah, yeah, I promise, I promise. Of course I would never do something like that.” Seungri replied with the face of an angel. G-Dragon watched him skeptically, not believing a word. Taeyang was balled up in the seat next to them, fast asleep.

 

Junho's eyes were watering from holding back the laughter. He had found an unopened pack of ketchup in the seat pocket in front of him and had done the most logical thing in that situation, he had proceeded to write 'Babo' in ketchup on Minjun's forehead. It wasn't his fault, Minjun was the one that fell asleep, Junho just did what anyone would do. He snickered quietly.

In the seat in front of him Nichkhun was busy convincing Wooyoung to make Taecyeon into a walrus by putting rolled up napkins up his nose. “It's going to be hilarious!” Nichkhun told him with a mischievous look in his eyes. Wooyoung looked at Taecyeon's beautiful peaceful face, he had gone out like a light, even though Wooyoung had been in the middle of telling him a story. So it was okay if he got back at him, right? A naughty look spread over his face, much to Nichkhun's satisfaction. As Wooyoung aimed and carefully inserted the napkin into his nostril, the plane shook violently, making him poke it way too far up his nose. Taecyeon woke up startled, grabbing his nose, giving Wooyoung a murderous look. Oh no, Wooyoung thought, he was going to have to pay for this for a long time to come. Chansung, who had been watching the whole thing from the seat in front of Nichkhun, quickly sat back down when he saw the look on Taecyeon's face. He didn't often get mad, but when he did it was best to stay clear.

 

The plane shook again. Suddenly there came an announcement through the intercom, “We're experiencing some turbulence, remain in your seats with your seatbelts fastened.”.

 

Doojoon had raised the armrest so that Yoseob could take a nap on his lap. The turbulence didn't seem to register with him at all. He gently brushed Yoseob's hair from his face, he was sometimes so cute that Doojoon found it hard to handle.

Junhyung was tapping his feet, trying to come up with the perfect lyrics for the rap he was working on. His tapping made Kikwang's cards fall to the floor, “Junhyuuuuung” he complained. He was playing with Dongwoon that was only mildly interested in the game.

Hyunseung was looking out of the window when he noticed flames coming out of the propeller, “Ehm...guys...”.

 

Even over the intercom, one could hear the sheer panic in the pilot's voice, “Brace yourselves, we are going down!”.