Invintations

¶ Tell me goodbye ¶
Piles of papers were all along the dark brown desk. The male rubbed his head not knowing how to deal with the unorganization. A maid came in and asked if she wanted him to organize it for him. He smiled weakly and nodded moving off his chair and to the window. "Sir may I ask you something?" She asked seeing him nod. "Well .. lately the house has fallen under concerns for you. I was just wondering .. are you okay?" She asked. Jiong sighed never taking his eyes off the greg sky. "Im fine please ease the house. I've just been under stress lately is all no need for alarm." He told her softly. The maid finished tidying up his desk. And jiong heard her come closer. She pulled him in for a hug and he smiled happily feeling calm by her warm vanilla perfume. He ran his hands through her silky black hair idly as she kept her hold on him. She grabbed his face in her warm hands "please take a break from work. Get out the house and have fun. Being here always is never healthy." She said before kissing his forehead with her little but plump lips. She let him go then leaving the study still very much concerned for Jiong. He sat back down shivering and putting his sweater more to him before looking at the mail and documents on his desk. He was in the middle of signing a command he approved of when his assistant came in. "Daesung is here." Said the assistant bearing a giant smile on her thin lips. She opened the door wider then letting the male in. He wore a tight v neck shirt with black overalls. His black jeans sagged just right. Jiong smiled the males presence was his own personal happy virus. "Ahhhh my favorite Dracula! I see your study is atleast in better shape. How is the mafia life treating you?" He asked sitting down on the chair facing his desk. "Oh the usual how is the dealer life treating you?" Asked jiong. "Still interesting of course meeting top notch gansters and mobsters is always a treat. Though none of them are as interesting enough to see as you jiong. I heard Stefano came by bad mouthing a friend of yours yesterday. Rumor says you had T.O.P shove him against a wall while Charlie and Joey where held down by Taeyang saying you threatened him. Is it true?" Asked daesung. Jiong chuckled "oh i'll let stay after all they should fear my name tremble at my family crest. But I will tell you the truth and that is I only threatened him T.O.P and Taeyang stayed by my sides the whole time." Said jiong. "I figured that rumor didn't sound like your style. Your that silent storm after all." Said daesung. "Yes I keep my business hush hush so when I strike they won't know." He said throwing his letter opener hitting the fly that was flying around annoyingly. Daesung got up jumping around happily "Ahh that lovely hawk eye you have! I love when you show it off to me! Please tell me only I get to see it besides the house of course." Said daesung. Jiong nodded "yes anyone els that has seen it is in the ground " said jiong. Daesung smiled "yes yes this is why your my favorite never fail to amaze me! You just a man of mysteries. Well I got a few delivers I gotta make personally. I'll see you at dinner oh and seungri is going to be joining us chow!" Said Daesung bowing before running out the room like a crazy man. Jiong sat laughing no stop for a whole minute instantly in a better mood abandoning his work. He stretched before snatching off an red envelope that catched his eye. He ripped it open seeing a ball invitation. He was about to decline. But he saw the date was in a few days and shrugged calling in his assist telling her to RSVP him, T.O.P, and Taeyang. Then he walked out his study going and throwing knives in his practice room finding it relaxing.