The Funeral

¶ Tell me goodbye ¶
When jiong woke up from the floor he jumped holding his heart. They sat bowing at him "sir we took care of the Stefano family they're bloodline whipped forever is there anything els you require?" They asked "you shouldn't take orders from a drunk man. I will call you when im sober if I need anything els goodbye and thank you." He said. "Thank you for the order we missed being needed." They said softly smiling lightly. They smiled and he sighed "im sorry i'll request more often for you." Said jiong and they smiled happily "it is all we want." They said before leaving out windows smoothly. Jiong stood in a suite staring out the window. Seungri came in going to his side patting his shoulder. "When ever your ready the families are here." Said seungri. "Why are they all here? " asked jiong. "They wanted to be here in your time of need." Said seungri. "No they just want to understand why I killed off a entire monster family." He said softly sighing heavily. "Do you miss her?" He asked and jiong nodded "she's the love of my life what do you think. Even though she pretended to. . Be just a maid to most we were still together .. in a way." Said jiong softly smiling brightly at the memory of them together. Flashback "Jiong! There are still people in the house!" She whispered "oh I really don't care." Said jiong kissing her and she held him close "I really wish we could be together like this always." She said softly kissing him passionately "we will even if your not known as my wife to most doesn't mean your not that to me. I love you your the only one I see." He said softly. "Let's run away forget this cruel life you lead." She said kissing his jawline. He sighed frowning "oh I wish .. let's just enjoy this night while the ran still pit pats outside." Said jiong kissing her pulling the blanket over them End of flashback "I wish I had given her the love she deserves. If we had ran away .. i'd probably still be holding her in my arms." Whispered out jiong whipping the tear that feel from his left eye. He then followed seungri out to the car with and anxious T.O.P and Taeyang covering him. They drove to her funeral when a loud crying old lady sat bent over the casket. The priest was saying useless words of comfort which jiong ignored. He stared at the women who's hair was starting to grey. He understood her pain and wished he to, could break down like her. She got up slapping him and even spitting on him. T.O.P was about to pull her away but jiong raised a hand signaling no. She began hitting at him before falling to her knees crying harder "why didn't you save my baby jiong?! Why didnt you protect her?" She screamed. "I-i wasn't there when they killed her. I'm so sorry .. im so sorry. I know I should've been there." He said looking down miserably. He wanted to cry but he couldnt being surrounded by the families. They drove to her burial and the women freaked out more when they were pulling her in the ground screaming out in agony "no not my baby no!!"she screamed the painful crying made it much harder on jiong and he watched the rest of the family pull her away. They all drove to jiong's house the families yelling demanding to know why he sent the raven on the Stefano family. When they stopped jiong raised flipping the dinning table over. They all stared wided eyed for the table was long and heavy. "I will explain when I stop grieving. Please exist my house because my kindness runs out." He instructioned and they all quickly left not needing to be told twice. Jiong walked to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of whiskey before requesting that no one bother him unless he requested more whiskey. "I want no one it enter nor speak to me for a month unless your carrying a bottle for me drink." He told seungri, T.O.P, Daesung, Taeyang, and his assistant before walking to his room tears falling like a stream.