Dinner

¶ Tell me goodbye ¶
The maids got him when it was dinner time and when he came down everyone was seated. He went taking his place at the head of the table. He loved the smells of the fresh baked bread in the basket in the middle of the table. He lifted up his silver food cover and the smell of the contains hidden blew to his nose. Creamy mash potatoes smooth as he took a bite. Amazing korean fried chicken crunchy as he bit into it. He went reaching for the lovely red wine that washed down it all. He smiled in content about to eat more when he saw a dark shadow that was never there in the corner of his eye. He went throwing his knife and it hit the coat of the man jiong got up running and tackling the man. He kicked at his hand til he released the gun. "Who sent you and who were you aiming for?" He asked. "The Stefano family sent me and it was for seungri." Said the man groaning. Jiong rose up off the male "excuse us." Said jiong smiling as he dragging the male out. He covered the males mouth looking around for a sharp object he went stabbing the males head off. He held it up by choppy neck so blood wouldn't drip. Then he shoved it in a bag before putting it in a box and duck taping it. He wrote to the Stefano family in marker. He called the cleaner who gladly took care of the mans body. Jiong rubbed the blood off his face before sending it to the Stefano family. He walked down to dinner and Taeyang and T.O.P stole him. They asked and he whispered them what he had done. They nodded before sitting down and finishing they're meal. He told seungri bye getting a nosy Daesung by his side. The second he closed the door the male danced around demanding to know what happened "I killed the man by gauging off his head while he was still alive. I then sent it to the Stefano house." Said jiong. Daeseung smirked "Aish this is why I love you! So vengeful. They won't mess with seungri any-" but he cut off as the window crashed. They went and jiong's eyes went wide in shock. The maid from earlier that kissed his forehead was laid blood dripping from . He went to her side ignoring the ice stabbing into his knees. He put her head in his lap. "Baby goodnight .. goodnight." He sang til he couldn't feel her breathing anymore. He saw to many bullet holes and she was losing to much blood. He knew she wouldn't make it. He sat his eyes stinging as he watched them take her body away on a stretcher. He went screaming for the coward of people to leave him alone before slamming the door. He began to cry sighing "they're all going to die." He whispered suddenly looking furious.