Stranger

¶ Tell me goodbye ¶
The waves crashed sending at water to jiong who didn't seem to notice or care. "Your very drawable you know you match the feel of the beach." Said the man walking up to jiong and sitting next to him. "This is a private beach people are only allowed onto it during the summer time." Said jiong looking annoyed that he had interrupted the quiteness he was receiving. "Oh im sorry I didn't realize." He said sitting down. Jiong moved alittle ways away from the male "you live in that house don't you?" He asked and jiong nodded "this is private property leave immediately or I will have to use force." He said "don't want to take to your cousin huh?" Asked the man. Jiong got up shoving the male down furiously "I am the only male of my family all the women lost males accept me. Do not act like your part of my family." He said furiously. He was hardly in the mood for people he liked so a complete stranger did nothing but annoy him. The man got up cleaning himself off "im sorry jiong." Said the man and jiong felt some hit his neck. He pulled out the dart and stumbled to his house before falling over knocking out. The smell of blood, sweat and metal woke jiong. He shivered getting off the cold ground holding onto the side of the fancy bed that seemed so out of place. The place was dark and the breathing air was musky. He could nearly make out the three cement walls that held him. He went straight for the door but the locks were securely locked. He felt himself for the knives he kept on him but they were gone. "!" He said kicking the metal door. "Jiong your up!" Said a familiar voice. Jiong looked gasping "your supposed to be dead!" He accused. His ex assistant came out of the shadows "that silly raven killed a friend of mine. We have always been mistaken for one another." She said smiling. "Let me go!" Said jiong hitting at the bars "shhhhhhh calm down. I-i will be who you want so that we will use that fancy bed of yours.a" she said shivering at the idea. "You will always be the one that killed her .. that fact will never change or leave my mind." He said. "We'll see I have ways of helping you forget." She said smiling before leaving him alone.