The Raven Family

¶ Tell me goodbye ¶
Jiong laid completely covered by blankets and snoring loudly. But daesung interrupted his drunken sleep. "Jiong! I can tell this is a bad time but I wanna know about the raven family." He asked softly. "Why?" Asked Jiong groaning as daesung helped him up. "I mentioned the family to a mobster and gang and they all looked afraid." Said daesung staring at jiong. He had never seen the man such a mess. His hair doing whatever it pleased. His shirt shoved to one side and some of his skin showed. His eyes were blood shot and puffy. And he looked exhausted and weak like he couldn't handle a thing. It freaked out daesung out usually seeing the male calm, cool, collected, and lay back. So seeing this was unsettling. "As they should since they were born in the families they already know the story its second nature to them. You see my great grandfathers were cruel ruthless rulers. They only wanted power and money and so 7 families were ripped apart being put in awful conditions. Who ever survived was trained by the best and made with no mind or soul. They only know one thing .. follow the leader which is our family. They do whatever we ask even if its killing children, women, they're own member, or themselves they honestly could care less. My father tried to set them free but they responded with "what els can we do we were born to serve only you to please only you and your blood." And since they stay. "Said jiong taking the bottle he brought for him. "Wow. Haha I wanna meet them! Such dedication to my jiong! Are they like T.O.P and Taeyang?!" He asked and jiong shook his head "if I told those two not to take a bullet for me they'd disobey. The raven family would not unless it was life threatening. They rather lose one of they're own then the one that controls them. That is the only difference besides the fact that they wouldn't kill unless they know its the only way." Said jiong getting interrupted by Taeyang "sir! Im sorry for interrupting but you must come." Said Taeyang as Jiong raised.