Free

¶ Tell me goodbye ¶
He felt a hand on his face and he woke jumping back holding his heart. But he smiled in relief when it was a member of the raven family. "Master oh thank god you looked so pale and hardly breathing I thought u were dead." Said the girl. She took out four knives bowing her head as she handed him them. He smiled taking them ecstatic to have weapons once again. They went and he threw them taking them out were ever they went. He glanced smiling as she killed most of them. Everyone was dead except the one he wanted most. "Get that .. Phyco girl and bring her with us." Jiong ordered. She nodded and he got into the front seat of her car. She went shoving her into the back seat before driving back to the mansion. She took out a cellphone "meet at the masters mansion I have him." She said shutting it. When they arrived jiong got out letting out a happy sigh. He then went knocking on the front door. A butler answer in stood frozen in shock. Jiong impatiently shoved him out the way so the raven member could get in with his ex assistant in her arms. Daesung was going to hug him first but Taeyang and T.O.P beat him to it. Daesung saw the marks on Jiong's wrists knowing exactly were they were from. He looked down for the first time pissed. He hated whoever did those marks and seeing that stupid again made him know. He went kicking her awake. "Get up !" Daesung ordered coldly. She opened her eyes gasping in shock. "Look at what you've done!" He shouted pointing at jiong's wrists. She looked down frowning "I never said I liked seeing those and knowing I was the cause!!" She yelled. "Why did you do it? He gave you a home, clothes, food .. when you hardly had that! You thank him with that?!" He screamed. He looked utterly annoyed at her tears. He was about to kick her again but jiong grabbed the back of his shirt still being held by clingy T.O.P and Taeyang. "Don't .. let the raven family dispose of her as they seem fit. After all I did order her dead by them .. so imagine my surprise to waking up with her alive." He hissed glaring at the family that flinched. "W-we're so sorry sir it won't ever happen again." Said they said glaring at the girl. They hated being in trouble it her fault she was so getting it. Jiong's expression relaxed then "thank you I bid you all farewell til I call upon you again." Said jiong and they all bowed deeply showing respect before taking her and leaving. Taeyang, Daesung, and T.O.P refused to leave jiong's side. He went to eat starving because she didn't feed him. Daesung asked what she did and Taeyang and T.O.P stared at daesung in shock jiong wasn't a open guy he would never tell him. But they got a bigger shock when he didn't reject it instantly like he usually would. "I woke up on the cold floor, checked myself for my spear knives but they weren't there. She came to my cell informing me that the raven had killed a friend that looked alot like her. I was beat up, electorated, and stuck infront of a piano starved til I played for her .. twice." Said Jiong softly. Daesung looked down frowning and shaking his head but they all stared wide eyed at his smile. "Don't be sad .. i've felt worse from my grandfathers brutal training." He said and daesung gasped "those ones that trained the raven?!" He asked and he shook his head. "My fathers father ... they're son .. he was exactly like them .. he just hid it better. He wanted to make .. our family as strong as the raven .. and so he took me and put me through the same stuff they were put through .. I hated it at the time .. but it made me stronger .. the only reason getting electorcated hurt was because my grandfather has only done it to me once. But beating, drowning, burning .. those have no effect on me anymore. Especially whipping." He said softly. Daesung stared at jiong "man of mystery's .. I couldn't survive your childhood." Said daesung and T.O.P and Taeyang nodded in agreement. "Ah. . I wouldn't wish such treatment on anyone at the age I was when I received it. You have to remember my grandfathers used grown adults never children .. im surprised I have any form of a personality." He said smiling. "Knowing this .. explains so much." Said Daesung and they nodded. Jiong smiled "so what know you guys are gonna stay by my side?" He asked and they nodded "or we'll take shifts we don't want something like this to happen ever again." Said T.O.P. jiong smiled "well .. it's go to be free." Said Jiong softly finishing his food.