Amusement Parks

¶ Tell me goodbye ¶
T.O.P sat beside Jiong giving him plantain chips. They stared at the ocean watching the waves crash in silence. "Remember those stupid s that caught us stealing beer at a convince store?" Asked jiong softly. "Yes your father was so pissed and told us we have butlers for beer purposes." Said T.O.P laughing. Jiong chuckled "remember the arcade?" Asked jiong and T.O.P nodded looking sad "yes that really when they tore it down. We even tired to pay them not yo do it." Said T.O.P sulking. Jiong glanced at him thinking before getting up pulling him along shoving him in the car. He called for everyone and the whole house came going in other cars. They followed jiong's car that had Taeyang and Daesung. He paused going to the police station and getting seungri. They went driving to amusement park. It belonged to the chariot family who allowed jiong's house to play and get things money free. They gave them all bands before they sepreated going to things they wanted. They started some rides pumped and confident but left looking scared. Daesung went getting head bands and forcing everyone to wear one. He smiled getting jiong to win him stuff animals. Since he was so good at throwing knives red balls were easy. Daesung walked around with a big stuffed dragon his smile so childish and cute jiong didn't mind him dragging him along by his arm. He smiled happily at the relaxed feel every had. It was why he took everyone out the house. Even though he disliked big crowds and outside exposure in general -unless it was the beach he grew up on- he could stand this. He smiled and they all wanted to go to a haunted house that was there. The amusement park had a halloween themed section so they were curious to see. It opened at 9 and it was already 9:30 so they decided to go. Daesung suddenly showed a whole new side of himself that shouldn't have been seen by them. It was his scarcely side. They were there and daesung stuck to jiong and T.O.P like glue refusing to let the two out his sight. He jumped and screamed at any little thing and his screams scared them more then the stuff. Seuguri even got mad at one of the stuff instead of being scared. They all got separated when two glowing skeletons jumped out at them. When they found each other they noticed daesung was missing. They heard his scream and running long before they even saw him. He went toward them turning around every now and then falling. He stumbled back up to his feet quickly and they gasped running when they saw a creepy bloody man with a butcher knife in his hand. He chased them the rest of the way out. Jiong laughed falling to the ground when they were out "oh my god daesung halloween with you is gonna be so entertaining." He said amused getting helped up. They all stayed til the place closed. Then they went home everyone chatting in the parlor room idly separated in groups and sometimes the groups would join into a crowd talking. Jiong smiled happy he brought everyone to have fun. He could feel the rain cloud he created on the house because of his depression lift from everyone but himself.