Sobering up

¶ Tell me goodbye ¶
Once the month was up jiong wiggled out of bed. He went taking a shower before combing back his blond hair. He brushed the beer smell off his breathe and shaved liking to be clean cut. He put on a black button up shirt and black pants. He walked down the stairs holding the rail scared of falling because he wasn't even close to being sober. In his drinking bend he, refused to eat so the food wouldn't soak up what alcohol was in his system. But he figured now was the time to face reality after all he knew the world waited for no man. He requested dumplings and at first ate them normally before animal like. He gasped he hadn't realized just how hungry he was til that moment. He requested more and so they made him a large helping this time smiling. They were ecstatic to see him actively eating once again. He felt alot better but suddenly a unwanted presence was felt behind him. He grabbed his butter knife and threw it just above the persons head. "Oh the chariot messenger .. yes yes what do you want." Demanded jiong continuing to eat. "Well im here to express the families condolences. We're very sorry for your loss." Said the man his head bowed "your a month late get out im trying not to think of such things." Said jiong. "Before I leave I just wanted to say one thing .. we're watching you no jiong be careful of your actions." Said the man before he ran off before people could see him. But nosy daesung did. "Who was he?" Asked daesung before joining him for lunch. "The chariot house messenger." Said jiong softly. "The chariot family i've never heard of them." Said daesung. Jiong chuckled "no one has that's why they are a secret house that controls everyone with major power. The white house, head of banks, ect. They keep us all in line so we don't mess up the balance. My grandfathers were killed by them for what they had done to the families .. and they left they're only sin between the two to take over." He said. "Everyone says they drowned!" Said daesung in shock. Jiong chuckled nodding "yes that is how they covered it up." He said softly finishing his food and drinking coffee now. "Wait why did you tell me that?" Asked daesung "because assistants need to know." He said as daesung jumped around happily. "I know you had your old one killed." Said daesung and jiong smirked "yes the raven family sent a member to take care of the job. I couldn't have someone who could recreate my signature out in the world." He said softly hearing the piano again. He followed the smooth sad sound whipping a tear it brought on. He went sitting next to Taeyang who changed it smoothly to be more upbeat. "Its nice to see you, you look much better then you have been." Said Taeyang softly looking happy. "Hmmm yes I finally found the will to move once again. Its taking everything I got not to hide forever and drink. But I believe I will manage I hope it sets your mind to ease." Said jiong about to leave but stopped by a grab of the back of his shirt. "It's been a year since you've played with me. Shall we?" He begged and jiong sighed sitting back down and playing along side a beaming Taeyang. Once they finished he went to the practice room seeing T.O.P fight a punching bag. He smiled "you wanna see if your fighting is as good as your knife throwing?" T.O.P asked and jiong smirked. He went throwing the first kick and it just passed his head. Before he could put his leg down T.O.P grabbed his leg and threw him against the mat. When he came near jiong uppercuted him not using all his strength. But T.O.P hit him hard in the rib and so Jiong grabbed his arm throwing him to the mat. He punched him once getting up before T.O.P. tripped him. "I'm happy to see I have a good hand to hand combat on my side its why your a guard." Jiong said getting up sighing. "I'll be at the beach if anyone asks " he said walking out the practice room.