Betrayal

¶ Tell me goodbye ¶
Jiong walked down the stairs followed by a curious daesung and a nervous Taeyang. They went to the parlor were his assistant sat held down by Seungri. She was crying harder when she saw jiong "please hear my story jiong!" She screamed the plead trying to reach for him. T.O.P looked at the women with utter disgust as he went handing Jiong her notebook. Daesung and him read it after a whole page they're eyes widened. First it was his documentment orders but suddenly there were orders that he hadn't signed but where signed. It was kill allowances, new gang acceptance, and acceptance of money. "Jiong please let me explain!" She pleaded and a annoyed seungri let her go as she crawled holding on to his leg. He grabbed the untrue documents ripping them apart and throwing them at her "how dare you sign things I would never! What explanation would make that okay! I saved your life, I gave you a place in my house, taught you how to fight, and taught you the ways of the mobster so you could assist me not betray me! And for you to even think of doing this is already a betrayal within its self! Why i've treated you like the sister I left behind and you dare to do this to me?" He screamed throwing the disgust notebook. She began to cry shaking her head "no you haven't heard me out first jiong please I love you everything I did was for your own good!" She screamed. "How was that good for me?!" He shouted yanking his leg loose. "Sir that's not all shall we show you her room?" Asked T.O.P in a stiff voice staring at her with wild furious eyes. Jiong raised a eye in confusion but daesung nodded "yes yes show us her room!" He said pulling jiong along. "No jiong please don't look!" She pleaded following them. T.O.Po opened the door and daesung and jiong gasped holding they're mouths. Her walls were covered in pictures of jiong and notes he wrote telling her good job or thanks for the help or the I need you ones. He walked in seeing a journal labeled the and opened it. It was about his love and he flipped straight to the day of her death. "Haha I got the Stefano family to do it I practically lead them to that stupid ! Now maybe jiong will see me in a different light now that miss perfect is gone!" He read. He dropped the book holding at his heart in shock "you .. you helped the Stefano family kill her .. why .. what is all of this?" He asked tears falling down his cheeks. "Jiong no please don't cry! She was in the way of us now that she's gone we can be together! I've loved you since the day you saved me but I could tell she held your heart. You who was so kind and beautiful didn't need to be loved by some ugly that didn't understand your life. But I do we can be together i-i won't get in your way like she would've." She said trying to reach up and kiss him but he pulled away looking disgusted. "You killed her .. your the reason im so heartless." He said looking out of it. "I can give you are heart." She said and he laughed in her face coldly "I would've never wanted you when I found you, you were a pathetic girl in need of saving from bad gang boys. I prefer strong independent women not needy little es like you now get out before I kill u." He said. "If it was by your hand I don't care oh it'd be so sweet do it jiong." She said. He stared at her open mouthed for a whole minute. Before shoving passed her. "Get her out and then change the locks." He said to T.O.P and Taeyang. He left being followed out by Daesung "wait jiong let me replace her as a assistant!" Said Daesung. Jiong raised a eyebrow "you don't know the mobster ways though i'd have to teach you alot." Said jiong. "Im ready to learn after all i've always had this weird curiosity of your life style and stuff. Your world is much more fun then my drug dealer life style any day." Said daesung dancing around daesung "i'll consider it." Said jiong before walking back to his room shutting the door. He went arranging himself back in his blankets drinking more.