Say It

¶ Tell me goodbye ¶
Two buff guys came to the doors once they opened the two went inside. Jiong started fighting them running out the doors but they had a sting gun and kept it stinging him til they hand cuffed him. Jiong groaned as they dragged him off shoving his sore body onto a cold metal chair they chained him to it before putting on this weird metal bowl with holes on his head. He heard heels click clack and when the metal door opened his ex assistant came out. She wore silky silver clothing that was see through smiling as jiong watched her. "Don't you think I look beautiful?" She asked looking annoyed when she lost his attention. He was looking everywhere trying to figure out his surrounds. "Oh jiong im so sorry for what im about to do. But you see you've been a bad boy who can't just except what's in your heart. And it's okay this little device should help you with that." She said it. "What is the meaning of this!" He demanded "to have you by my side of course." She said. "You might as well kill me! Because I never wanna be by your side! Nothing will work!" He shouted pulling his arms to his chest but he couldn't free himself from the chains. "Ahhhh!" He screamed out in frustration. She tsked shoving a sock in his mouth so he wouldn't bite off his tongue. A few steps were heard behind him as he stared at her with big eyes begging. She closed hers and looked away "im so sorry jiong!" She cried out as he flipped the switch. The pain in his head was enormous there was so much pressure he thought it would explode. Every inch of his skin crawled, bruned he could feel his hair stick up. His blood began to boil as he screamed trashing around the chair trying to run away from it. The pain seemed to grow more intense and he felt his bowels empty unintentionally. He screamed wanting to beg it to stop. He felt so helpless and unprotected and he hated every minute of it. He knew he never wanted to feel this powerless again. "Enough!" She screamed and suddenly thr pain stooped. He could feel his clothes stick to his skin as it had sweated trying to cool off his skin. He fainted then his jaw letting the sock fall from his mouth. He woke getting throughly bathed by his ex assistant. She was crying shaking her head her expression looking pained and strained. She looked even more so when she saw his sad eyes. "Oh jiong im so sorry. When I got you .. I didn't think this was how it would've gone. I just want you to say it .. say you love me and all this suffering will stop." She said cleaning off his hair. He didn't respond he didn't know how to. He didn't want to say a word not wanting to be in that awful chair ever again. "The silent treatment huh are you mad at me?" She asked weeping when he said nothing. "Let me shower you in love I could make you happy you know. Probably alot better then she ever could." She said. He felt himself anger at her words . Was she this mental?! He looked down at his wrists seeing how red they were and sappy he knew he must've broke the skin . "They'll be fine once I treat the wounds .. jiong will you play the piano for me. I know you only played it once but it was much more beautiful then taeyang's playing!" She encouraged getting a blank unregistered stare. She stuck him in a wheel chair his arms and legs tied to it well. She drove him around the metallic house stopping him at the piano. She untied his hands but he sat there for a few hours non responsive. "Play!" She demanded getting a sigh. He began to play random notes til she started crying "so beautiful." She whispered as he stumbled going and playing scary piano music. He frowned wishing to be found and at home by T.O.P, Taeyang, and Daesung.