Loneliness

¶ Tell me goodbye ¶
The sun beneath his feet glittered brightly in the sunlight. Gone were the bright specks of umbrellas. Gone were the sand castles and happy smiles of playful children. This wintertime beach was lonely and almost frightening. The sea was now dark and turbulent seeming like it was hiding a deep secret beneath its murky waters. A few yards away, two sea gulls stood, silently staring at the shore as he was. To him it was unsettling for he had never seen them in such a matter. He walked along the shore line mesmerized by the dark ocean water. The ocean seemed angry its waves lashing out like whips along the shore. He took one last look before heading back up to his house that rested on the beach. The sea gulls hadn't moved still on the cold lifeless sand. They, too seemed mesmerized by the dark and lonely sea. And he frowned realizing that he could share they're loneliness all to well. When he walked back into his house he could hear lovely piano work being crafted. He unconsciously followed the lovely sound smiling. He found his lovely bodyguard Taeyang his hands creasing the piano delicately. He joined him by his side and Taeyang smiled up at him the melody never seeming to pause or mess up. He finished quickly noticing Jiong's assist was coming in. They let the silence stay for a whole minute before his assist came in. Her carmel hair framed her green eyes and jiong watch it fall as she looked down at her notebook. "The vincenzo family is here to see you." Said his assistant. Jiong sighed the mood he was in, really didn't help him deal with anyone at the moment. He got up Taeyang following him they paused in the door frame "where is T.O.P?" Asked Jiong and he heard footsteps turning to his left. He smiled when T.O.P stood to his left "never mind." He said and the three walked to the parlor room. The three waiting men stood smiling as Jiong approached. They stopped leaving a foot between them. "Awh jiong you still don't trust me even now after all the work we've done together?" Asked Stefano who stood in the middle. Joey and Charlie stood at his sides and they stared at T.O.P and Taeyang wondering how he deserved a spot by Jiong's right side. "You know im very well preserved and like my space. Please don't invade it." Said Jiong when he saw Stefano about to take a step toward him. "Of course I wouldn't dream of it considering your guards attention suddenly turned to me. Well .. your probably wondering why im here .. you see your cop friend seungri has been hanging around my house lately investigating us. I came to ask if you'd be upset if I killed him, granted he found out to much." Said Stefano. Jiong smiled coldly "let's just say .. I will personally bring death to whoever ended his life .. consider yourself warned." Said jiong. Stefano stood quiet for a long moment before sighing "I hear you loud and clear. Well my visit is over for I overstayed my welcome .. goodbye Jiong." Said Stefano bowing. Jiong nodded and the male left along with his bodyguards. "Hmmm." Said Jiong turning and walking to his study. Taeyang sighed "doesn't he seem off lately?" Asked Taeyang sounding concerned. T.O.P nodded "i've learned to let him face stuff on his own. Trying to help will do nothing Taeyang." Said T.O.P and Taeyang nodded as they went they're separate ways.