She Who's Oblivious

Himchan, Herchan, YongChan

"Come on, we have to go back to our schedules today! Chop-chop!! Wash up quickly so we aren't late!" Yongguk's deep voice booms, rushing all of the members. "We can't slack off now, we have more work to do!"

"Hyung, we get it!" Youngjae whines, slipping on a fresh pair of pants, and a grey graphic tee.

Yongguk nods. "Of course you do, but I'm still going to yell at you all to go faster."

Youngjae groans and Daehyun comes out of the bedroom behind him giving him a hard thump on the back.

"Let's go." Daehyun says, grabbing a light coat and slipping it on.

Looking around at the four other members, Yongguk nods again. "Everyone ready?"

"Yeah, but where's Himchan-noona?" Zelo looks around to his four hyungs, not seeing Himchan with them.

"I'm here." The bathroom door opens then, and Himchan comes in with her brand new outfit of the day.

"How do I look?" Himchan poses quickly for the boys, putting her hand on her hip and sliding down her sunglasses a bit with her other hand. She giggles her tinkling laugh before putting the glasses back up.

They stare at her for a second before Jongup answers. "Are you going somewhere?"

Himchan roles her eyes, standing up straight and crossing her arms over her waist. "Do you expect me to sit here and do nothing all day?" 

"Well... yeah." Jongup says bluntly. It's not like Himchan could go to their schedule with them when she's a girl.

"Yeah right. That would be boring, you couldn't make me." Himchan argues.

"Then how do you expect to follow us around without causing scandals?" Yongguk asks her.

"Easy, you simple-minded boys." Himchan starts, with Youngjae looking at her like she's crazy. "You see, I'm going to be your assistant manager for a while." Her plump lips spread into a wide smile.

Yongguk scratches the side of his head a bit, thinking. "I guess that works. But will people get suspicious? With you disappearing at the same time and everything?"

"Not when I was hired so your real manager could take care of the poor sick Himchan who's resting at home." She winks, with her long eye-lashes fluttering over her cheek. "Smart, huh?"

Zelo nods enthusiastically, while Jongup grins at her, and Daehyun gives a nod of approval as well. Youngjae thinks it over for a second before nodding as well.

"That actually works. Who knew you could come up with a reasonable plan?" He teases, giving a smirk to his noona.

Yongguk grins, patting Himchan's hat-covered head. "Good thinking."

Underneath Himchan's big sunglasses her face heats up and she looks away a bit, with nervous little laugh. "Of course- I can't just sit here and let you guys go cause trouble without me, can I?"

With a clap of Yongguk's hands they are out the door and piling into the van, with Himchan getting into the driver's seat and Yongguk beside her, everyone else in back. "Everyone's read over the schedule, right? We have a fan signing from ten to two and then go back to the practice room for dance practice. That will go on until i think we are good, or we're too exhausted to go on." Yongguk explains to the members as Himchan pulls off onto the road.

"Hyung, do we practice with just the five of us?" Zelo asks.

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't practice with you guys, Zelo." Himchan elaborates. "I still need to practice, for when I come back." Even though she tries saying it confidently her voice falters a little. No matter how much Yongguk tries to assure her or she tries to assure herself, there's still the possibility that it just might not work out. That Himchan could be stuck like this forever.

Everyone hears her voice falter, but no one wants to point it out. They all know how much trouble she's having dealing with it, and all of them are wishing the best for their second eldest member.

Zelo nods, and Youngjae decides to speak up before he can. "You can't give us any excuses then, just because you're a chick. You still have to work hard."

Himchan smiles and nods. "You can count on that, I'm not giving up on you guys just yet." She feels Yongguk's comforting hand on her shoulder and looks over to see him smiling at her. Butterflies swirl in her gut and she smiles back, cheeks slightly pink, before turning her eyes back to the road. Her heart is beating a little faster and she yells at herself in her head. This isn't the time to be getting all nervous over Yongguk- is it because she's a girl now?

 

 

Plopping onto the floor of the practice room Himchan pants heavily, feeling the sweat drip down the body that she still couldn't completely get used to. The dance moves suddenly feel so different now that she's shorter and less muscular. It would be difficult to keep up with the boys at this rate. 

Gathering the end of her shirt she goes to wipe the sweat from her face but when she sees the others looking at her weirdly, Himchan puts the shirt down immediately. Her face flushes and she lays down on her back, covering her face in embarrassment. A quiet groan escapes and a deep chuckle comes from Yongguk. "What are you groaning about?" he asks, a small smirk on his face.

"What am I not groaning about." Himchan whines. "I can't do anything like I normally would, everything is so weird. Ugh." She looks over at the mirror wall, examining herself in her workout outfit, hair pulled into a pony tail and face sweaty. "All this hair is getting in my way and my body is smaller than it used to be, it doesn't move the same way. I'm done being a girl, I want me body back~!" She pouts and starts hitting the floor with her hands and feet like a child throwing a tantrum.

The other members laugh at their immature noona, Yongguk chuckling along. "Come on Himchan, at least keep some of your dignity." The leader teases, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"Oh you shut up," Himchan glares at him, sitting back up and flipping her ponytail over her shoulder. "If I'm going to be a woman I'm going to act like one too."

Daehyun snorts at her. "You're giving women a bad name, noona."

"YAH, Jung Daehyun!" She glares at him furiously. "Don't make me hit you again, you know I will."

Daehyun smirks and nods his head, not at all scared of the threat. Himchan swiftly stands up and walks over to him, making the younger's eyes widen as he scoots back on the floor trying to get away without having to stand back up. But Himchan delivers a hard quick to his chest, making the glutton fall to the floar groaning, clutching at where she kicked him.

"Youngjae, I'm dying-" He dramatically reaches out to the other, who watches in amusement and slaps his hand away. Himchan watches in triumph all the while, the others chuckling at the drama.

"You kind of deserved it, you should be nice to Himchan noona."

With a scoff Himchan shoves Youngjae onto the floor with her foot as well, rolling her eyes. "And you're a saint." She says sarcastically. Daehyun snickers, giving up his dramatic death, making Youngjae punch his shoulder. The two laying on the floor bicker at each other a bit longer, and Himchan chuckles as she turns back around to look at the other three who were still just watching and catching their breath. Yongguk looks up at her from his spot on the floor and smiles, patting the spot next to him. Her face heats up slightly but she sits down anyway, hoping she can pass the pink of her cheeks off as overheating.

Himchan makes sure to sit close to Yongguk, but far enough away so she doesn't get the butterflies that come whenever she gets too close to him lately. She just doesn't understand why she's been like that, so abnormally nervous next to him. It's never been like that before, so she tries passing it off as female hormones, but a part of her brain instantly goes back to what the fortuneteller said...

She shakes her head again and slaps her cheeks, getting an odd look from Yongguk. He side-glances at her, watching her internal struggle and wondering she could possibly be thinking about so distractedly.

The two youngest BAP members had joined Daehyun and Youngjae's arguing, light-heartedly teasing each other and all of them talking nonsense. But the two eldest still don't join, too busy in their own worlds thinking about each other. Himchan glances at Yonguk, who's been watching her silently for a minute or two. Their eyes lock, and Himchan almost looks away before her heart beat picks up but instead keeps staring. His dark chocolatey eyes all too mesmerizing.

After a long moment Yongguk blinks, and his cheeks turn unnaturally pink before he looks in the other direction quickly. He grabs his water bottle and stands up, mumbling something about going to the bathroom before taking his leave. It was just a short moment of staring into Himchan's eyes, but suddenly Yongguk had figured it all out in his head. He knew now what this feeling was, the one he knew shouldn't there. But then again, it also felt so right. And that's what scared him most.

 


 

A/N: I have no excuse for taking so long so I'll just wait for you guys to shoot me- I'm sorry. Really, I don't know how people are still subscribing after such a ling time with no updates but you guys are really amazing, and thanks for still supporting me <3 But on a another note, BAP's new teaser is cute~