She Who Looks Adorable

Himchan, Herchan, YongChan

Himchan looks amusedly at the bright pink, fuzzy cloth in her hands. I wonder why I reminded her of a bunny. She wonders to herself, examining the pajamas in hher hands. She's wearing some of her new girly underwear and a bra, finally getting used to seeing her body at least a little bit. Shrugging, she puts it on, zipping up the front and throwing the hood on over her damp hair. Her face turns a bright red. Isn't this a little... short?

In the shower she just took, Himchan had decided that she'd just deal with being a girl while she was, and try to enjoy it. But this seemed like a little too much. The only other clothes she has with her is her dirty clothes, and she doesn't want to put those back on. Sighing, she grabs her dirty clothes and grabs the doorknob. And with a hesitant spin, the cool air gives her a chill and she's walking through the dorm with pink cheeks to match her PJs.

"Finally" Daehyun gets up off the couch where he was watching TV, ready for a shower, when he sees Himchan. His eyes widen and it takes him a second before remembering that this is his hyung, not just some pretty woman in their dorm.

Himchan squirms under his stare. He's gonna start laughing at me any second now, I just know it. She pouts.

And like she predicted, Daehyun soon covers his mouth and tries not to laugh too hard at his self-conscious elder. The others sitting on the couch look up, wondering why Daehyun was laughing. Jongup's eyes go wide, blushing slightly. Youngjae just chuckles, shaking his head. Zelo has his headphones on playing around on his I-Pad and doesn't look up from it, and Himchan's a little glad that he's not laughing at her, too.

"What is it now, shouldn't you be taking a shower so the rest can, Daehyun?" Yongguk comes out of their room, fully clothed in pajama pants and a wifebeater. Then he notices Himchan, standing there awkwardly while everyone looks at her (except Zelo). Himchan's face turns a deeper red at Yongguk's arrival, and Yongguk's face flushes as well, looking away awkwardly. Youngjae's the only one who notices their awkwardness, and he smirks before putting his attention back on the TV.

Still laughing, Daehyun walks into the bathroom to take his shower.

Pouting, Himchan walks towards their room. Yongguk still stands in the doorway awkwardly, and when Himchan approaches he kind of stiffens, unmoving.

"Um..." Himchan starts, finally looking up into Yongguk's eyes.

What is he going to say? Yongguk wonders.

"Can I get into our room? I think I'm gonna go to bed."

"Oh. Oh, yeah." Yongguk moves to the side, embarrassed to think Himchan was going to say something else.

Himchan just nods a bit, going into the room almost shutting the door, but not completely because she knows the others will eventually come in to go to sleep too, although they had slept most of the day. Getting into bed and pulling up the covers, Himchan heaves a great sigh, wondering what he did to deserve this. Why had his life become like this? All Himchan seemed to do today was worry, and he knew it. But their's not much he can do about it with the situation he's in.

Slowly, sleep rolled in and Himchan was finally resting after his long first day of being a woman.

 

 

Hearing a noise outside of the bedroom, Himchan feels herself coming out of sleep. She yawns and tries to ignore it, but after a few minutes of too much curiosity, gives up and gets out of bed. As quietly as she possibly can she sneaks out of the bedroom, not wanting to wake any of the other boys. Outside of the bedroom she realizes her legs are cold, looking down and seeing the short pink pajamas and getting a shock. But slowly she remembers what happened, and groans quietly.

Remembering why she was out here she walks into the kitchen, and sees a figure sitting on the counter. He's slouching tiredly, not really doing anything. Curious, Himchan flips on the kitchen lights to see it's Yongguk.

Yongguk flinches, covering his eyes with his hand until his eyes adjust to the sudden light and he looks at Himchan.

"What's wrong?" Himchan whispers, walking towards Yongguk and trying to get on the counter next to him, but ultimately failing.

Without even thinking, Yongguk grabs Himchan by the armpits and helps her sit on the counter. Himchan wasn't expecting it and her face flushes, but when Yongguk looks her in the eyes it disappears. 

"Um..." Yongguk starts, quickly removing his hands and clasping them in his lap. "I couldn't sleep."

"So you're sitting on the kitchen counter?" Himchan teases, getting a chuckle from the leader.

"Yeah. I got a drink of water, and just sat down here I guess."

"Mmm." Himchan hums in answer. There is a pause in silence before he speaks up again. "Is there something on your mind?"

Yongguk doesn't answer, and Himchan nudges him with an elbow. The elder looks down at her and slowly looks back at the kitchen floor tiles, nodding his head. When Himchan doesn't speak, waiting for more, Yongguk finally gives in and tells her what's on his mind.

"I just.... I'm worried for you."

Himchan feels an aching in her heart at those words. She doesn't want Yongguk to worry about her to the point he can't sleep. He shouldn't have to do that. Himchan can worry about herself, but Yongguk has better things to worry about. He has the group to take care of, and schedules to follow. But Himchan won't be doing these things as long as she's a girl.

"First the broken thumb, and now this." Yongguk continues in his deep voice. "There is always something keeping you from going up on stage with us. And I know you want to be there just as much as the rest of us, going on TV shows and being a part of everything. It just doesn't seem fair."

Frowning, Himchan nods slightly. It isn't fair. She just wants to be active, doing everything with all the other members and hearing the fans' screams when he goes up on stage. Even if they are constantly busy, and don't really get much when it comes to breaks, it's fun.

"You're right."

Yongguk looks over at Himchan.

"But I don't want you worrying about this, alright? I can handle this on my own." Himchan continues. And the last part she says quietly, more to herself. "I just have to figure out how."

"If you say that it just makes me more worried, Himchan. You don't have to do this on your own, we're all here to help. So don't try to do this all on your own, this is bigger than just you."

"But that's where you're wrong. If I left BAP because I couldn't turn back into a man, then it would be no big deal. They'd mark it off as leaving for personal problems, and everything would go back to normal in no time. Groups lose members all the time, and it would be no different this time." Himchan says angrily, not looking into Yongguk's eyes. She's scared. She doesn't want that to happen, but it could. Who knows if she'll have to leave, eventually?

"Himchan, look at me." Yongguk says, putting a firm hand on Himchan's shoulder. Himchan refuses, and looks in the opposite direction. "Look at me." This time he grabs Himchan's chin with his fingers, and lightly pulls her face to look him in the eyes. "You will never leave BAP. It would never be the same without you, so you can't leave us like that OK?"

Himchan looks into Yongguk's determined eyes. They are filled with worry, yet strong and unwavering. Slowly, Himchan nods her head which is still in Yongguk's grasp.

"Good. After all, an army needs a General just as much as they need a leader, right?" The older smiles, finally letting go of Himchan's chin but still looking her in the eye.

"I think you assured yourself more than I assured you." Himchan pouts. "Why did I even wake up when you could've done just fine on your own?"

Yongguk chuckles. "I guess you're right. We should probably get back to bed before we wake the others up." He gets off of the counter, and offers a helping hand to Himchan, the smaller helpless one.

Awkwardly, Himchan takes Yongguk's hand and jumps off the counter as well, and they go back to the room tip-toeing. Getting back in bed, they don't notice that all of the others had been woken up by their conversation as well. Would Himchan really have to leave BAP?

 


A/N: There, some more BangHim like you asked xD

I just wanted to say thanks again for 90 subbies, and everyone's comments :) They really keep me going with this story and I appreciate that. I also wantr to give a big thanks to my 6 Voters: KittyCatLovesMir, Echo_Eroz, strangeneko, sharkevan, GludusLexiSUJU, and darkangels!! ♥ It means a lot guys, thanks

And I am sooo sorry it took me so long I have been really busy with school and I didn't realize how long it's been :(