This Guy?

Himchan, Herchan, YongChan

After days of the two BAP maknaes fussing over a stupid fortune teller, Himchan decided to check it out. They wouldn't stop talking about how "amazing", or how "legit" it is. Apparently she told Zelo that he would run into an old friend, and the next day he ran into his middle school crush in the street.

Himchan believed none of it, of course. Fortune tellers are phonies who will say something vague enough that it just might happen. Anyone could do that if they ask the right questions or word it in the right way.

So here he is, standing in front of a small, run-down building where Zelo and Jongup got their fortunes told a week ago. The face of BAP pushes the door open and get's blasted with the strong smell of incense. His nose cringes at the too-powerful scent and he looks around the room. There are lots of shelves filled with jars of things he would rather not know what's in them.

"Sit down, boy." A woman's voice comes from a back room with beads hanging in the door frame. It surprises him, but he walks over to a round wooden table and sits in the closest chair. "Kim Himchan, you don't believe in my abilities. Why is that?" An old woman passes through the beaded door frame, and Himchan watches as she comes to sit across from him in front of her crystal ball. Her eyes look foggy, but he doesn't think anything of it.

She must recognize me from BAP. Himchan thinks, rolling his eyes. "No, I don't." he answers her. The lady just smiles, almost mischievously. 

"And why?"

"Because I know how you fortune tellers scam people by convincing them you're real. All you do is say things that could happen to anyone." He crosses his arms.

"Very well, then. I will give you a reading for free, but if I am right I will expect an apology from you." the old lady puts her hand out to Himchan. "Your palm, please."

"You're not going to use you magical crystal ball?" he chuckles, giving her his hand.

"Oh no, you are all too obvious, Kim Himchan. From the moment you stepped into the building I knew what kind of problem your heart needed fixing." Himchan nodded his head, going along with what he considers crazy talk. "Your true love." His interest is piqued, but he remembers it's just mumbo-jumbo. "They are close, so very close by. Yet you still refuse to admit it to yourself."

"Oh really? And who might this be?" Himchan asks sarcastically.

"I don't think you are interested, nor would you believe me if I told you." she shakes her head.

"No, tell me. I want to know who I'm fated to be with."

The old woman raises her head. "Even if your true love is one of your group mates?"

Himchan looks at her in disbelief. "Are you kidding me? I didn't know an old halmeoni was into that pairing crap, too."

"You and Bang Yongguk are destined, Kim Himchan." she says, gripping his hand tighter. Himchan's heart flutters slightly at his leader's name, but shakes his head, standing up from the chair and pulling his hand out of her grip.

"Whatever, I'm out." Himchan says as he starts out the door. He walks away from her small shop, annoyed at the old lady's persistence. When he went to check out what the maknaes were fussing about he wasn't expecting the old lady to start spewing stupid fangirl wishes of the BAP members turning gay for each other.

On the way back to the dorm he feels his body start to ache, and he rubs his shoulder. Must be from working out.

When he returns to the dorm Zelo nearly pounces on him. "Hyung! She's legit, right!? What did she tell you!?"

"Zelo, she's a hoax. Don't waste your money on things like that." he rubs his aching shoulders some more. "I really need a hot shower right now." he walks away from the disappointed maknae, going to the bathroom and starting the shower. 

Himchan stands in the steaming hot water, losing track of time until there's a pound on the bathroom door.

"Hyung, leave some hot water for the rest of us!" Youngjae scolds him through the door.

At the younger's scolding Himchan turns off the already cool water and runs his fingers through his soaked hair. The hot shower seemed to do nothing for his aching body, and it almost seemed worse now.

Lazily, he rubs a towel on his hair, trying to dry it as much as he can and then raps the towel around his waist and walking out of the bathroom. The cold air feels nice on his hot skin, and the smell of chicken wafts through the air making his stomach rumble.

"Ah. Himchan, we ordered chicken. Come have some." Yongguk beckons him, and Himchan remembers what the fortune teller said. But he pushes it out of his mind and walks toward him, grabbing a chicken leg and biting into hit hungrily. "That was a long shower, something on your mind?" the leader asks him.

He just shakes his head. "No, I think I am sore from working out. I was hoping a hot shower would help."

"It didn't?" Yongguk says worriedly.

Himchan finishes his chicken leg and then grabs another one, replying with a simple 'no'.

"Should I go get some medicine?" the leader offers.

"No, I'll be fine. But I'm tired, so I think I will go to bed first." Himchan refuses after finishing his second chicken leg.

"Alright, well, good night" Yongguk says, still worried.

The others tell Himchan good night as well, and he goes into the bedroom, climbing into his bed without bothering to get dressed.