She, the Hottie

Himchan, Herchan, YongChan

Two hours later, Himchan is finally done. The female employee was having the time of her life finding various things for Himchan to wear, and by the time she was done Himchan had several outfits to wear. And he didn't mind paying for them, and was actually enjoying it himself.

The two girls walk towards the store exit, laughing. "You remind me of a bunny so I kind of got carried away with the bunny clothes, but it totally suits you! You are so cute, Hee-Cha!"

Himchan giggles. "Thanks, Yu-Ri. You're a big help, I will come here next time I go shopping for sure."

Yongguk watches amusedly as Himchan acts exactly like a girl. If he hadn't known any better, he would definitely think Himchan was a girl. He acted exactly like one, and Yongguk wondered how he managed to be so natural with it. Unless maybe he always acted like a girl but they were just used to it. They approached Yongguk, who was waiting outside the store.

Yu-Ri looks at him and then Himchan, smiling. "Are you guys an item? I'd say you look cute together but I can't see his face~." she jokes.

Himchans face goes red, and so does Yongguk's underneath his mask. "Oh, n-no. It's not like that, he's just a good friend." Himchan tries to explain, though thinking about dating Yongguk made him feel fuzzy inside for some reason.

"Mhmm, sure. Well, nice meeting you Hee-Cha! Thanks for letting me dress you up today." Yu-Ri smiles and waves.

"No, thank you for helping me find some clothes." Himchan says, waving back.

"No problem!" The woman says, walking back into the store to get back to work.

Himchan sighs. Yongguk looks at him and laughs. "Hee-Cha?"

"I didn't want to use my real name so I came up with one that was semi-similar to mine." Himchan says, rolling his eyes and starting to walk away with Yongguk.

"That's the best you could come up with?" Yongguk teases.

"Shut up! It was on the spot." Himchan drags all of his bags a little further before stopping. "These are heavy, carry them." He pouts, sticking his bag-filled arms out to Yongguk who just takes them. Getting his way, Himchan smiles. "I can see why girls take their boyfriends out shopping now." he starts walking again.

Yongguk stands their watching his best friend walk away and feels a slight blush. Did he just say what I think he said? He thinks, before shaking it out of his mind and following.

"Where are the others, anyway?" Himchan asks, realizing he doesn't know where the four younger are.

"They decided to go shop for themselves, but by now they are probably eating." Yongguk answers.

"I'm hungry too, I could go for a burger or something. Wait. Give me a bag. I wanna wear a new outfit." Himchan says excitedly, grabbing a bag from Yongguk's hand and walking off to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Yongguk getting a little impatient, he notices someone walking out of the girl's bathroom like a model. His eyes widen at the sight of Himchan, strutting out of the bathroom completely enjoying watching as boys stare at him wide-eyed checking him out.

The outfit was fairly simple, but it showed off his nice legs, which a lot of boys did not fail to notice. Himchan walked up to Yongguk grinning.

"Now I have girl fans and boy fans" he says chuckling. Yongguk stares until Himchan waves his hand in front of his face. "Hello? Don't tell me you've fallen for me~" Himchan teases, and Yongguk snaps out of his stare and turns around towards the food court.

"I know that your a man, so too bad for you but that won't be happening." Yongguk jokes, despite his pink face. Himchan follows with a slight pout. He was hoping to embarrass him by that comment, not get flat-out rejected.

"Technically I'm not a man anymore, you know... That sounds really weird, actually. I wonder what the fan's would think if they knew I'm a woman now?" Himchan rambles.

"They better not figure it out." Yongguk warns. "That would be a big scandal, and we can't let people know what's happened to you."

Himchan frowns nodding. "I know, but it's not like anyone would be able to prove it. Or even recognize me when I'm out, for that matter. And if they did notice, I could just tell them I'm my sister." Yongguk nods as they walk towards the table the other BAP members sit at, shoveling food into their mouths.

Zelo looks up and nearly chokes, coughing a bit before he speaks. "H-Hyung!? Isn't that a little too..." he trails off, not really sure what he's trying to say, not to mention being embarrassed for thinking it at all.

"y?" Daehyun finishes the sentence, laughing as he looks at the female Himchan before them. Youngjae laughs along with him and gives Daehyun a high five before looking back at his hyung... or noona.

"I think I agree, noona." Youngjae emphazis the last word, and takes a sip of his pop before continuing. "Those shorts are a little short, don't you think?" He chuckles.

"You're just jealous you don't look this good in short shorts." Himchan sticks one if his legs out and puts his foot on a chair nearby, gliding his hand up the smooth skin of his leg almost ually.

All of the boys are silent, wide-eyed and gawking at their second eldest member's attempt at seducing like a woman.

He succeeded.

But one member in particular feels his heart skip a beat, watching the man(or now woman) who is only slightly younger than him act in that way. Yongguk's eyes trailed up Himchan's smooth legs, his nice body, and his mind wandered for a second before he shakes his head. Snap out of it. It's still just Himchan. He tells himself, getting his mind back on track.

Himchan is verry amused by the boys' shocked silence and grins. "You guys totally think I'm y, don't you?" His feminine voice breaks the silence, waking the boys from their stares and day dreams and their faces go red, with the exception of Yongguk. He cleared his mind of this beforehand. "I am going to give you guys so much crap for this, I hope you know." He says happily, removing his foot from the chair and putting his hands on his hips.

"Yeah, yeah. Of course you will." Daehyun grumbles, knowing how annoying Himchan is bound to get as a girl.

Youngjae gasps.

Everyone looks at him quickly, worried. "Oh god no, if he was that annoying as a man imagine the hell he will put us through as a girl."

Jongup let's his head fall to the table he sits at dramatically, not bothering to cushion the fall, and Zelo's face seems frozen in shock. Daehyun looks from Youngjae next to him, to Himchan still standing next to Yongguk and groans.

Watching everyone's horrified reaction Yongguk chuckles and gives his signature gummy smile. Himchan frowns.

"Come on, I can't be that bad." he whines.

The four younger look at him as if saying 'are you kidding me?' And that is indeed what all of them are thinking, as well.

Himchan sighs and laughs, a pretty tinkling laugh. "I guess I am that bad, huh?"

Their leader just continues to laugh at their reactions, happily enjoying the scene before him. Jongup looks at him incredulously.

"How can you be laughing, hyung? I don't think I will be able to last." the second youngest whines, placing his head in his hands.

Yongguk cracks up again. "Oh, trust me. I am well aware of the torture this will be. This is Kim Himchan we are talking about here, nobody can escape this."

Himchan looks at him, grasping his heart in a fake hurt. "You too? And I thought you were on my side." He sniffles and wipes his finger underneath his eye, wiping away imaginary tears. "I guess Kim Himchan, now Kim Hee-Cha, is all on her lonesome. I am going to run away to America and take on a whole new lifestyle as a girl, abandoning my career as a member of BAP to become a lonely female hobo begging on the streets and living in a box."

The two youngest look at Himchan like he's crazy, and Daehyun is just dumbfounded.

Youngjae stands up and puts a comforting hand on his shoulder. "It's all right, noona." he says consolingly. Daehyun looks at the younger, betrayed. Jongup looks a little worried that he would even say such a thing, especially since it's Youngjae. Zelo just looks confused. Did his hyung really just say that?

Himchan looks up at him with big eyes. "Really?"

"Yup, we fully support your idea of reverting into a hobo after leaving BAP. It would be better for all of us." Youngjae says, touching his own heart as if it pained him.

The older's dramatic "sadness" turns into anger and he glares at Youngjae before stomping his slightly heeled shoe into the younger's foot, using as much force as he can.

"OW!" Youngjae howls in pain, lifting up his foot and taking hold of it while jumping up and down. "Women and their heels." he grumbles,

"Don't take women lightly, I could probably beat you in a fist fight." Himchan growls, though not as menacing as it would have been if he still had his male voice.

Yongguk and the rest are laughing hysterically, nearly falling onto the floor and banging on the table in their fit of laughter. Something about seeing Youngjae one-upped by a woman was impossibly hilarious, and the look of unbearable defeat he gave made it even better.

Other people in the food court begin staring, and when they realize this they try to calm themselves. The last thing they want right now is for people to notice who they are. Plus it was a little embarrassing to get such cold looks.

Smirking at his success, Himchan turns around and walks away from the table to get his own lunch. Yongguk leaves the table as well, looking for something to eat. The other four stay behind laughing, except Youngjae who is the subject of their laughter. He sits down grumpily and pouts at being made fun of.

"It's not funny."

"Hell yes it is." Daehyun retorts, still chuckling behind his mask.

Zelo, still amidst his laughter, speaks as well. "I think we officially know the mom of BAP now."

"You can't compare to a real woman, Youngjae-hyung." Jongup agrees, cooling off now.

Youngjae sighs. "Whatever."

By the time the two eldest had brought their food back to the table, the rest were done and ready to leave.

"Noona, I'm ready to go already~" Zelo complains.

"Junhong, just be patient and let us eat first." Himchan scolds as he sets his tray down next to the maknae and sits down there.

Jongup chuckles. "You really sound like a mom."

"Don't start that." Himchan pouts. "That makes me feel old."

The boys break out laughing.

"You are compared to me, noona." Zelo teases.

"Yah! You're just a brat, you can't say anything."

"But it's true." He sticks his tongue out at Himchan.

"You're calling Mr. Bang here old too, then. Don't insult your leader, they have the authority." Himchan pats Yongguk, who's sitting next to him, on the back and nods.

"Yeah, but he doesn't act it." Youngjae sticks up for the maknae, grinning.

"You guys ~ aren't you supposed to be nice to girls? Why do you even have any fans?" Himchan pouts cutely, not noticing the elder next to him looking away quickly.

"Hyung, we know who you are. Stupid girly aegyo won't help your cause at all, it just makes you look ridiculous." Daehyun points out, the others nodding along.

Himchan sighs. "Fine. You still , though."

Daehyun chuckles. "Yup. Now who's going to buy the maknae's ice cream?"

 


A/N: I'm on my I-Pod now so I will make this authors note colorful for you later. But I wanted to update, because I know it's been a while.Everyone seems to have different opinions on whether I should call Himchan a he or she, but I think after this chapter I will edit the other ones and make them call Himchan her/she. Also, I ordered a poster for this but I've been waiting for more than a month.... I think I might message someone about that because I really want a poster so this can look nice for all of you whom I love so much <3 Your comments seriously make my day and I am so glad you guys seem to be enjoying this.