She Who Needs Undies

Himchan, Herchan, YongChan

After trying to explain to their confused manager that Himchan had somehow turned into a girl, their schedule today has been canceled with the excuse that he was very badly sick. But rather than laying in bed with a fever, Himchan was up and about at the mall.

In the girls section.

Looking at bras.

For himself... herself.

Himchan had imagined doing this for his girlfriend or wife in the future, but looking for bras that he himself was wearing was beyond weird. Not only that, but he managed to drag BAP out with him. The boys were all covering up, with masks and hoods desperately avoiding being recognized. If they were caught here the scandals could possibly be the end of them. But at the same time, there was no way they'd let Himchan go alone on this little journey.

While the 5 guys walk through, trying their hardest to not get noticed (although that made them look even more suspicious and people were definitely staring), Himchan walked by casually, wearing the girliest clothes he could find, though still baggy since he wasn't wearing a bra. He was enjoying how awkward the boys were, and laughing at them. Nobody would ever guess who he is so Himchan walked ahead of them without a mask or hood, enjoying his freedom while it lasted.

Getting to the bra section he finds himself endlessly confused, though. Not only were there numbers, but letters as well and he had no clue what size he would be. So instead he just grabs a couple sizes for each letter, going off to the changing room to try them on. The other members stayed behind, not really wanting to go near the women's underwear.

In the changing room Himchan looks at the neon green bra, trying to figure out how to put it on. He gets it most of the way, until he has to clip it. Then it goes downhill from there as he tries to reach back and connect it, but every time he tries they never clip. Soon he gets frustrated and takes it off, looking at the other ones he grabbed. All of the other bras were the same, so he just puts the shirt back on and leaves the room, looking at more bras. He looks at more, and notices a pink zebra print one with a front clip and he smiles, grabbing a few different sizes and going back to the changing room.

The first one he tries is too big, so he moves onto the next, and the next, until he finds one that seems to fit. He looks at the tag, which says 32A. Whoever turned me into a girl could've at least given me bigger s he thinks to himself as he leaves the changing room carrying the bra that fits, going back to pick out another one just in case (also a front clip).

"Did you find one?" Yongguk asks as Himchan walks towards them, carrying two bras. The second one he picked out was red with black lace and Yongguk looked at him skeptically. Himchan was having too much fun picking out the lingerie, which he admitted worried him, and Yongguk found himself oddly uncomfortable being too close to Himchan.

"Two." Himchan answered, smiling. Yongguk's face felt a little hot, and he looked away. Now that he was a girl, Himchan made him nervous. But he was still the same best friend that Yongguk held dearly, so he was having trouble dealing with this weird feeling he got towards him.

"Ohh~ this one is y, you should where this one and put on a show for us, eh noona?" Daehyun has an evil grin plastered on his face has he points to a mannequin wearing a seductive, pure black lace thong and a matching bra with a red heart-shaped skull and see-through cover up to go with it. Himchan raises a threatening fist at him as Yongguk shakes his head, embarrassed to know these boys. Zelo's face goes a bright red as he looks at his hyung wide-eyed, and Youngjae chuckles as he gives Daehyun a high-five. Jongup wasn't paying attention to the comment though, still looking at all of the underwear curiously.

"Hey hyu- er, Noona. Are you going to buy any ?" Jongup laughs, picking up a neon green thong that was on display. When he realized how little cloth was actually in his hand he blushed and put it down.

The others chuckle at him, as Himchan walks up to the red-faced boy and picks up the thong, looking at it for a second before shrugging and walking over towards more women's underwear.

"Y-you're actually going to get it!?" Jongup says, his eyes wide and face turning even redder.

Himchan looks back at him and looks down at the thong in his hand. "Yeah, I'm curious why girls like these things." he says, and then turns back around grabbing a couple more pairs of underwear. One a pair of women's boxers with 'Pink' across the but and another black lacy pair. Daehyun goes to where Jongup found the thong and picks up another one, looking at at oddly.

"Is it comfortable to have a string up your ?" he asks curiously, and Youngjae comes up to pick up another pair.

"I wouldn't think so." Youngjae says, picking up another pair that was completely see through.

Yongguk face palms. Of course they would start up weird conversations like this. Zelo and Jongup were the only ones who were just completely embarrassed by the topic of conversation. Himchan continues to laugh at their bright red faces as he picks out underwear, wanting to try all of them. He didn't even care if he wouldn't be a girl for very long, he was enjoying himself looking at all of the different kinds. The one thing he did stay away from were the granny . Even he thought they weren't very tasteful.

Finally Himchan is satisfied, with at least ten pairs in the basket he had Zelo fetch him. Now he moved onto clothes, looking at all of the shirts and skirts curiously. He grabs a knee-length navy blue dress with a brown belt around the waist, looking at it for a second before putting it back, not really liking the idea of wearing a dress at the moment (even though he was really enjoying the lingerie, dresses still didn't amuse him). He frowns, not knowing what fashion girls were into. He didn't want to looks like an idiot, and even though he probably couldn't do much as an idol as a girl he still wanted to dress nice. He decides to leave the store they are in and he goes to another one. The other's tag along with no other choice, though they start to get a little bored and also annoyed with Himchan's indecisiveness.

As Himchan continues, totally lost in what to pick out, a girl that works there walks up to him hesitantly, looking at the boys a little oddly. "Excuse me, do you need help finding anything?" she asks him (or what she thinks, her) politely.

He looks at her and smiles. "Are you good with fashion?" The worker nods and smiles.

"I have a lot of interest in fashion, I thought of becoming a designer but I'm not all that creative." she giggles happily.

"Well I at fashion. Do you mind dressing me up and finding a bunch of outfits that would look good on me?" Himchan smiles cutely to her, acting rather girly at the moment. BAP watches in amusement as the girl happily agrees to Himchan's offer and watches her drag him around the store, holding up different outfits to him and making Himchan try on various things.

 


A/N: Oh my, the subscribers @.@ This story has more than my first story, which is still ongoing xD I guess that's a good thing though, it shows I've improved. I am soo thankful to all of you guys, though :') I love your comments, too. I love reading them and seeing your reactions so please continue to comment <3

And should I start saying she/her instead of he/him for Himchan?