She Who's In Denial

Himchan, Herchan, YongChan

It took them about an hour and a half before they finally made it back to their dorm. Zelo took forever just to pick the flavor of ice cream he wanted, changing his mind every time he finally made a decision. And then there was Daehyun, refusing to get ice cream because he wanted cheese cake, and Youngjae, getting distracted on the way out. All that plus the car ride with all of the roudy members was pushing Himchan to the limit.

Finally, though, there is some peace and quiet. About ten minutes into the ride, the members started falling asleep in the back of the van. Yongguk was driving and Himchan had gotten lots of sleep the night before so they stayed awake the entire ride. It was still silent, not wanting to wake the other four up and not really knowing what they would talk about anyway.

Himchan walks in, dropping his shopping bags and plopping on the couch, laying down on it. "Ah~ I'm wiped. Shopping is hard work."

"You were actually buying stuff. We were forced to run around carrying your ." Daehyun says, groggily walking in.

"Hey, I spent a lot of money on stuff I may never wear. That isn't fun, it's annoying. I just have no clue when I'll go back to normal, so I had to be prepared."

"Don't lie, hyung. You were having lots of fun." Youngjae says.

"Eh, I guess I did kind of have fun." She giggles. "Ah, crap. I feel like a girl, this isn't cool."

"You were always the girly one anyway, doing all that aegyo." Daehyun comments. He had sat down on the arm rest of the couch at Himchan's feet. Youngjae sits on the floor in front of the couch. The maknaes had found their way to their room, taking advantage of their day off with a nap. Yongguk just leaned against the wall, looking a little tired himself.

"Whatever, I was still a man... That's still so weird. Was. I have to say I was a man." Himchan groans, putting her arms over her face.

"No, you still are a man. You just... have the body of a woman." Youngjae tries to comfort her.

"That's the same thing as being a woman. If you have a and your thought process is of rainbows and unicorns, your still a man." Himchan whines.

The other two chuckle. "That sounds really weird coming out of a ladies mouth." Youngjae teases.

"Whatever, it's not like I'm going to start acting like a girl just because I look like one." Himchan says.

"I don't know, I wouldn't be surprised if you did." Daehyun says, shrugging his shoulders.

Himchan kicks him, and Daehyun falls off of the couch with a thud! Youngjae bursts out laughing.

"Maybe you should have thought that one through. You should have expected it, sitting at his feet like that."

Daehyun groans, standing up and rubbing his . "I know, I know."

Sighing, Himchan sits up on the couch. "Don't you guys plan on catching up on sleep while you can?" she asks.

"Why, are you trying to get rid of us? Gonna sneak out and find a boyfriend while you're gone, noona." Daehyun teases, and before Himchan can slap him, moves away. So instead he receives a cold glare from the older.

"You should, too, hyung." Youngjae says. "You may have slept a lot last night but you probably have a lot of sleep to catch up on too. We've been working really hard, lately, with all of the comebacks."

Himchan shakes his head. "I have to think about how I could've turned into a girl. Despite buying all those clothes today, I hope I don't get to wear all of them." She frowns, and the others do as well, including the silent Yongguk.

Youngjae nods. "Ok. We should probably get some sleep, though." He gets up, and Daehyun follows him to the bed room. Himchan leans back into the comfort of the couch, closing her eyes for a second.

"Is there any way I can help?" Yongguk asks, surprising Himchan. The rapper had stopped leaning on the wall and come closer, making Himchan a little nervous.

"No, you probably need more sleep than any of them. I can figure this out on my own." Hopefully. She thinks silently.

"You need just as much sleep as any of us, Himchan." Yongguk says worriedly.

"If it takes a while to turn back to normal, I won't." She gives Yongguk a meaningful look. Besides, even if she did want to sleep right now, she feels like she wouldn't be able too.

Giving up, Yongguk sighs, nodding his head. "Alright, do what you want. Just remember we're all here for you. Even if we tease, it's not in a bad way." Yongguk says, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

Himchan chuckles. "I know. That's how we always are. Don't worry anymore, okay? I'll get back to normal in no time." she gets up, and smiles up at him. Himchan had always been a little shorter than Yongguk, but now it was an even bigger difference. She had shrunk, now that she was a girl. It was weird, to have to look up at him so much.

Yongguk smiles, a little more reassured that everything would be ok. He was worried about the group, but not as much as he was worried about Himchan. What would happen to her if this couldn't be reversed? If Himchan was stuck like this forever, what would she do? She wouldn't be able to stay in BAP, and the group meant everything to Himchan. But if she seemed so sure that everything would go back to normal, Yongguk felt a little better.

"I'm going to go take a nap then." Yongguk walks away, into their room and closing the door behind him. Himchan frowned when the elder was out of sight. She knew Yongguk would worry about her, even if he hadn't shown it earlier. That's just the kind of guy he is. A very caring one, who was there for his friends. No matter how rough he may look on the outside, or his deep voice may convey.

Sighing, Himchan grabs her backpack and walks out the door with it slung over her shoulder. The only possible reason that I can think of is that fortune teller  yesterday. She concludes, knowing where she's headed to get back to being a man again.

 


A/N: You guys almost killed me with all of your comments, thank you so much ;~; I think this chapter is a little on the short side, not very exciting either, sorry. But I do need some more serious moments too, you know?