He's a She

Himchan, Herchan, YongChan

The next morning, all the members of BAP were waiting for Himchan to wake up. He was the first one to go to bed, yet he was the last one to wake up which kind of worried them. Was he sick? Yongguk decides to wake him, since they had a schedule in an hour.

He walks into their bedroom and crouches down, so he's more level with Himchan's bottom bunk bed, looking at his sleeping member. "Himchannie~ wake up." Yongguk calls to him. "We have a schedule in one hour." Himchan stirs under the blankets, and Yongguk continues to sit there and wait until he knows he's awake and won't fall back asleep. "Come on, sleepy head. Get up."

"I get it." Himchan says, his voice oddly high-pitched which confuses both him and Yongguk. Himchan starts pulling the covers off from over him, revealing something that causes Yongguk to fall back and hit his head on the other bunk bed with a loud THUD! "Who--" he starts, rubbing the back of his head in pain, but doesn't bother to finish. Even though it seemed impossible, that was Himchan.

Himchan wasn't really Himchan any more. His face features had somehow softened, his eyes a little bigger and eyelashes longer. He sits up, and what was once short black hair was now long, reaching past his shoulders and dangling down. Himchan's eyes widen, and he looks down at his chest, then down at Yongguk on the floor shocked half to death. "Holly !? What!? How!?" he freaks out, yelling  but not knowing where to start with his confusion. This was impossible! Someone can't just suddenly switch genders over night, that is unless you got surgery. But he doesn't recall ever doing that, so whatever was going on was clearly impossible.

The other members rush in at his loud, girl-voiced outbursts and are stunned to see the female Himchan before them. And when their gaze goes a little too low, Himchan remembers he's .

"D-Don't look!" he says, pulling up the covers. "Wait, what the hell am I saying!?"

"H-Himchan h-hyung?" Zelo says, hesitantly.

"H-H-Hyung, what happened?" Youngjae asks in shock.

"Hell if I know! Get out so I can get some clothes on or something, sitting here like this is really awkward. And I need a moment to think about what's going on, too." Himchan replies, shooing them with his free hand. All of them just stare at him, but Yongguk slowly gets up and shoves them back outside the door, taking a quick glance back at Himchan before he shuts the door behind him.

Himchan sighs, and then takes a peek under the covers again before hiding his body from himself once more. What the hell could've happened? He thinks, before getting out of bed, still wrapped in his blanket, and grabbing some clothes. For him, being in this body was unimaginably uncomfortable. And it was really hard to even look at himself as he was changing, because it felt weird. But when he grabs a shirt to put on he realizes that there's a key item from his outfit missing. A bra. And since he lives in a dorm with a bunch of boys, that isn't something any of them have. Or at least he hopes not.

Since for now that's out of the question, he just gets an extra baggy shirt, hoping it won't look too weird, and the smallest pair of sweat pants he owns. Yet even those are still a little too big, and the only thing keeping them up is the new curve of his hips.

Completely dressed, Himchan sits down and tries to think about what's going on. And after a couple minutes of self-confliction, decides that if this really was his own body, he'd just have to get used to it until he could get back to normal. Feeling uncomfortable in his own body didn't feel right to him, not after he had worked hard to feel confident in himself.

Standing up, his long black hair swaying with his movement, Himchan walks to the door and opens it to see all of the other 5 boys standing right outside the door. But before any of them can ask, he sticks his palm out at them, stopping them before it starts. "Ok." Himchan clears his throat a bit, still not used to sounding like a girl. His voice wasn't anything like Yongguk's, but it was still a big difference. "I don't really understand what's going on either. So I can't explain what's going on, other than I'm a girl... I guess." He sighs, crossing his arms.

Youngjae is the first one to approach female Himchan. He slowly walks towards his hyung and reaches out, grabbing some of Himchan's long hair. He was fascinated by the paradox in front of him. "Wow, I thought Daehyun was supposed to be the girl." he jokes, and the said member shoots him a glare.

"You're pretty." Yongguk chuckles, but Himchan's heart thumps.

What the heck, Himchan? He's just joking around Himchan internally scolds himself.

"Hyung, I have a question." Zelo raises his hand like he's in school.

"Go ahead, Zelo."

"Should I call you noona now?" The maknae asks, sincerely confused at what he should be saying.

Himchan thinks for a moment. "I guess, you can do whatever you want. But  there's something we need to do... that will be really awkward." All of them look at him confusedly. "We need to go bra shopping."