More than words can express

Infection

Hyuna's POV

Just one hour left...... omoo *breaths*...... where the heck is Gayoon?!!!.......... I-I don't think I can do this, at least.... not without her...

-Hyuna!, Hyunseung just called me... he said his practice ended earlier than expected, he's coming home!..

-what?!! O.O.... aigoo, is everything ready?....- I just want everything perfect.....

-..yep, shall we hide?.... I'll tell the rest....

*nods*

I tried to call Gayoon one last time, she wasn't picking up.... I know she wouldn't do this to me without let me know at least..... please please, comeee!!!.....

I'm really hoping this would be the best night of my life, finally I'll tell Hyunseung my feelings *-*........ he's the most sweetest guy I've ever met, he plays futbol soccer in her older brother's team.... if you ask me he's very good, sometimes I go to cheer him :3 and he looks so damn y in her uniform *-*....

Now, getting back to the party.... where should I hide?.... ummm..... well, I want to be the first one to congratulate him.. sooo.....

*taps her chin*......

*walks around*

got it!!!........... behind the door!.. keke.... I'm so brilliant...

-sshhhhhh!!..... he's coming!! everyone be quiet and hide yourselves!...

I panicked like crazy, my brain was still processing the information ... the front door suddenly opened, my body was glued to the floor, I couldn't even move...

-SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-.. Everyone yelled...

-...umm.... sorry guys, it's just me keke...- Aishh! this girl!, I almost had a heart attack!... 

-Gayoon!!.... what were you doing?!!.... I have called you like hundred of times and all I got was your stupid voicemail!...

-...O.O...... o-ok.... calm down Hyuna, sorry if I didn't answer you but my phone ran out of battery..... *cof* cof* courtesy of this great author *cof* *cof*

I heard that.....

-SO WHAT?!!!....

Out of nowhere, Gayoon started to yell nonsense...... I think she hit her head or something...

-...dude....... who the hell are you talking to?....

-....umm... hehe... nobody.. so where's Hyunseung?......

-...on her way, you better find a place to hide.....

Well,  like the fact that she's her with me and she would never disappoint me...... *note to self: Check up Gayoon's mental state before she loses her mind...*

-pst!..... I think it's him this time, he's coming..........

omo omo!!.... I'm so excited...

-......okay, 1.......................2..........................

*door opens*

-SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I jumped with my arms wide open, indeed it was Hyunseung standing in front of me... she had no idea what was going on but I could tell he was happy .....

-whoa, what's this?....... 

-oppa!!........ *hugs*.............. happy bday, do you like it?.....

He took one last glance at the house before turnng back to me, he smiled at me... please don't do that or else I'll fall...

-..did you plan all of this?........

*nods*

-.... gomawo Hyuna :D.... I thought you have forgotten, you avoided me the whole day...

Aigo, trust me oppa I was dying to see you but I wanted to give you this surprise...

-...keke, I was kind of busy here...

-..well thank you, it was worth it................... oh right, I should better take a bath 'cause I'm all stinky hehe....

 don't care oppa, actually you look y *-*....... omg Hyuna get a hold of yourself!!..

-ahhh sure, I think I can smell something fishy here... lol...-

oh no, that look...... he raised an eyebrow and looked at me with that creepy face he has whenever he's thinking somethin.. "evil".....

-Give me another hug! - He approached me trying with his arm wide open, I really wanted to hug him not caring about his sweat.. but hey, I'm not that easy you know?... 

-ohh... about that, I think Gayoon would love to congratulate you...- I grabbed Gayoon's arm and pulled her towards him while me.... well I just ran away from them, omo She wll definetely kill me after this...

-..YAH!!!!!!.... Kim Hyuna!!..... ehem.... sorry oppa, Happy bday.....

-..haha thanks Gayoon, emm sorry I'm all sweaty...

-.. If you excuse me, I need to hunt a big fish......

Oh no, Gayoon is coming for me!..... yikes what to do?!.... let's hope she forgives me as always, she's my best friend anyway ...

-YOU!!!...

-...ME?.....

-Don't play silly with me, why the heck did you do that huh?..... I think my clothes stink!...

Guess I speak too soon...

-Gayoonie, forgive me.... I just did it without knowing the consecuences... Mianhae...

I used some ageyo to convince her, I'm sure she'll fall for my charms, I'm too cute to resist.....

-Oh, no ... don't you think you'll succed this time.... I'm gonna kill you.. YET, I'll let you go this time just because you need to talk to Hyunseung ....

-....you know I love you Gayoonie :3 .....

phew.... that was close......

.... Why am  feeling nervous so sudden....well it's not time to go back Hyuna, it's  now or never *sighs*...... I can do it....

I decided to wait for Hyunseung at the garden, I think it' the perfect place for a confession....

-..Gayoon, if you see Hyunseung oppa would you tell him I'm outside please?......

-... I thought you would wait till the party is over... are you that desperate?- she joked...

-Anio!.... I just don't want to waist time.....

-pft.. yeah right....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Meanwhile our dear friends Jiyoon and CL were discussing the deal that Bora just proposed a while ago, of course CL thought it was a great idea but Jiyoon just disagreed, she believes it would be stupid to start another fight between her own kind even if they still deny it... they once were normal people...

-..Please CL,  are you seriously gonna risk your life just because you want revenge?.... don't you know how much people would get injured because of this?... I just want to stay in peace, I wana be me again ....

-....They hurt me so much Jiyoon, why are you protecting them?.... I saw what you did back ther when you helped me..... that girls was normal...otherwise she could just beat them in a blink....

-...She had nothing to do with us, that's why I saved her.... she was just in a wrong place at a wrong time, I just did what  thought it was right...

CL couldn't understand why Jiyoon was acting this way, she just wanted to finish them for good.....

-.. still don't get you....

-..Look, I know how you feeling.... leaving your friends and family, not expecting you would survive all alone while someone's hunting you.. but you have to trust me......... war is not an option, killing those people won't help you to move on, It'll make it even worst... there's still a way out of this, if you stay with me I promise you won't regret it..

Jiyoon tried her best to make CL realized about her mistake, she wasn't a bad person.... her life has been surounded by anger and hate.. even death, not the kind of life you would like to have...

-Girls!.... we've arrived to our destination...

Both girls look at Dasom confusely......

-...what destination?....

-...shelter...., we must hide this thing, otherwise they'll find us...

-OUCH!...- Jiyoon couldn't stand properly due her wound, CL put Jiyoon's arm around her shoulder to support her weight...

-Are you ok?..- Dasom asked ..

-...yeah... I'll be...

-..all right ladies, wanna see our temporal home?...... c'mon...- Bora interrupted

Before the strange girls get into any conlussion, Jiyoon wanted to explain the reason why she couldn't join them to fight aganinst scientifics...

CL helped Jiyoon to get off the ship, they realized they weren't in town anymore... just a small old shoes factory surounded by nothing...no grass, no trees, no buildings.....

-...Where are we?....- CL said bluntly...

-..This factory was closed long ago, I thought it had been demolished.... wonder why would they keep it...-

-Have you been here before jiyoon?...

*nods*

-...once..... when I used to be healthy, trust me... this place used to be crowded and there was an ice cream store over there, even a coffe shop there... an amusment park a couple miles away... but after the incident... most of the people from this area started to contract the disease... and well... you know the rest, the goverment erased any track of them....*sighs*..... nobody survived....

-.... omg, that's terrible...- Dasom was atonished...

-... see, another reason to take revenge on them.... just think about how many lifes thety had destroyed....- Bora kept on pushing 

-But, it wouldn't make any difference if you kill them.....

-...what do you mean?.. of course it will make a big difference, we could be free... 

- but at what cost?..... think about it... would it be ok to start something you know you can't never stop?... the goverment is not a joke, are you seriously thinking about risk your and the others people's life ?...

-...are you saying you supporting them?....you wanna die?....

-...no, it's not that.......... I'm just saying violence it's not the solution..

Bora looked at her in disblief, it was incredible how this girl after being attacked by those guys she still believes we'll be safe if they don't fight...

-...Just look around girl...... there's nothing but us, all you have is us..... you think if you show up in peace they'll forgive you and even welcome you with arms wide open?...... wake up!.... this is the real world... we're like lab rats trying to get out of this ing laberynth.. that's how they see us...

-Jiyoon why are you defending them?....what they have done it's ungorgiveable.....

-..I'm not defending them, I'm being neutral...  I'm not picking any side...

Bora let our a sarcasitc laugh, she thought Jiyoon's statement was pathetic....

-Neutral huh?......... so what?... what happens next?.....

-.. come with me, I know someone that can help us........ please, it is better this way...... I swear I...I-I... *faints*
-OMG!! Jiyoon!!...

Was the last she heard before losing her concioussness............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SangHyun's POV

I'm scared........noona hasn't come since the night before, what if something happened to her?... 

-...Sanghyun you have to eat something...

-...I'm not hungry doc, I'm still worried about noona.... shouldn't we find out where's she, I'm affraid something bad may happened to her...

-...I'm worried to son, but I believe Jiyoon can take care of herself.... she's strong and she would never leave you...

Even if she was strong enough, I know noona is not God.... she may be good fighter but that doesn't mean she's inmortal, she could get hurt .... I really can't stand being here.. I lost my sister because I was too coward to fight them back then and I regret it..

It is my fault that Dara noona is dead, I was supposed to be the man of the house... my father always told me that if Something bad happened to him, I'll be responsable for my family... I was too young and scared, I couldn't protect my sister...

-... but, shouldn't she take her medicne?.... what if...

-Sanghyun, stop it please.......... Jiyoon is smart, she has expirience.... in any time she'll come to us, I trust her...

Aish!! this man, I can't even talk to him... he won't listen..... I guess I'll have to do it myself, I'm not a kid anymore even if people says otherwise, I'll prove they are wrong...

Noona, please hang on I'm comnig for you.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyuna's POV

...... Should I say this now?.... or should I wait?..........

-..Hyuna?....... are you there?....- omo it's him, ok... go for it Hyuna!

-..o-oppa, I'm here.....

-.. what are you doing here?..... the party is not the same without you...- awww he's so sweet, he sat next to me while staring at me whit those beautiful eyes.... my heart was beating so fast I thought it would pop out of my chest..

-...j-jinjja?.... well I just needed some fresh air, and also.......- I didn't know how to say it..... apparently confessing your feelings to someone is not that easy....

-....also..?..... what is it?... are you ok?.... aren't you feeling well?..- he suddenly placed her hand on my forehead in case I had fever... :3  he really cares about me..

-..no oppa, I'm fine....... I just wanted to tell you someting....- I avoided her gaze... I was feeling embarrased...

-... then tell me..... *smiles*.....

-Well.............. we have known each other for a while and....... I wanted to know what do you think of me?...'cause I really think of you as a special friend to me and I've noticed you always treat me better than other girls and I was wondering why is that?....

He stayed quiet for a moment thinking about her answer..... 

-... well, it is true that I have special treatment for you.... that's because I feel I can trust you, you've been a good friend this years, you care about me and you're always treating me as if I were the youngest here....that makes our relationship special...

-..oppa, have you ever thougth of me as ........ as a woman?.....

He seemed to be surprised by the question, he didn't know what to say.....

-...oh...emm.... well, why are you asking that?.....- he said nervously..'t 

-....because........... oppa, I-I............. I really like you... and I don't mean it as friend but more than that....I've been keeping this feeling for a long time and I couldn't wait to tell you, I feel like you're the perfect man for me... oppa if you give me a chance I promise I would take care of you....

-O....O

-oppa?........ please say something......-

-.....Hyuna, will you excuse me for a moment please?....- Before I could say something he stood up an run away, I couldn't hold my tears...........*sobs*.... I thought he had the same feelings.........omg I'm so stupid!....

I wanted to leave the party as soon as possible, there's no way I'm going inside..... 

-...Hyuna?......... how did it go? ...... are you ok?....

it was Gayoon's voice..... 

-......what are you doing here?........

-I saw hyunseung going upstairs........ hyun, please don't be like this...

-...he doesn't love me unnie, I'm so stupid...... now I ruined everything, I lost him forever.......... I'm leaving unnie...

Just when I was about to leave, Gayoon grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside...... I didn't know what she was doing..

-...Gayoon!.... let go...... I told you I'm not comng back..

-.... Oh no, you're not leaving until I teach him a lesson..... nobody hurts my friend!...

Oh no no.... I don't want anybody gets hurt......

We could barely make it walking through the living room... it was too crowded......

-Gayoon please it's not worth it....... let's go home................

But she was persistent, jeez.... I'm not looking for trouble......

-EHEM.........EXCUSE ME VERYONE!.... CAN I GET ATTENTION?....- Aigo what is he gonna do?........ Everyone turned their attention to Hyunseung who was standing in the middle of the stairs while holding his guitar...

-..HI THERE, UMM...... THANKS FOR COMING GUYS, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THAT YOU ARE HERE...... BUT THERE'S SOMEONE I'M TOTALLY GRATEFUL.... I'D LKE TO DEDICATE THIS SONG TO THIS BEAUTIFUL PERSON AND I HOPE SHE GETS WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL....

I'm tired of being alone
Sick of being single
I think I need a girl
I need a girl like

Saenggak eopneun maltu
Eorein aedeul malgu
Nal gamssa.ana jul
Shim shim handdae gaggeum
Noneun yeoja malgu naman saranghaejul
Gamanisseodo namjanomdeul
Jeonhwagil naemiljiman
Jarangseureopgae nae sajineul
Kkeonaebo Ineun georeun girl

Girl, I need a girl   *looks at Hyuna*
Mweolhaedo eeppeun
Mommaedo eeppeun
Girl, I need a girl
Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me, too

Chimaboda chungbajiga deo jal eo.oolineun geureon yeoja
Kimchi bokkeumbapeun naega jal mandeul eo
Daeshin jal meogeul su itneun yeoja
Na.I.ga manado eoryeobo.I.neun yeoja
Nan geureon yeojaga jodeora
(Know what I mean)

Bukkeureo.oon cheok hamyeonseodo
Dangdol halju aneun girl
Pyungso.aen joshinhan cheokhaedo gatchi isseumyeon
Hmm, y'all know what I'm talking about

Girl, I need a girl
Mweolhaedo eeppeun
Mom.maedo eeppeun
Girl, I need a girl
Nan eereon yeojaga jodeora

Waemoneun not issue but meoseul aneun gwiyeo.oon girl
Chwimineun dallado chwihyangeun gatae
Younghwana eumakeul bol ddaemyeon mali tonghaneun girl

(Yes! ) I love girls, girls I do adore
Sarangdeul apaesun jijo.itgae nolayo
Nae apaesun aing nan mollayo

Achimae nal kkae.ooneun moksori
(Morning Kiss) Harureul shijak.hagoshipeo(I want it all)
Bamaeneun ni mureupae gidae
Jajanggareul deuleumyeo ni kkoom kkugoshipeo

Dashi nae gaseumeul ddwigae haejweo
Dashi dalkomhan norael mandeulgae hajweo

You know don't need no more
Danji geureongae anya nae mameul jugo shipeun saram

Girl, I need a girl
Girl like you, gotta make you're mine
I'm treat you right, baby

Girl, I need a girl   *Walk towards Hyuna*
Mweolhaedo eeppeun
Mommaedo eeppeun
Girl, I need a girl
Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me, too

Girl, I need a girl
Girl, I need a girl

Girl, nae maleul deudgo itni
Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me, too

Girl, I need a girl   *Stops in front of Hyuna*

-.....Oppa......................I thought...........

-....sshh...... didn't I tell you to excuse me for a moment?....... and...... answering your question, yes..... I have thought of you as a woman, Kim Hyuna those words you said to me before just made my birthday the best ever ...... Hyuna, would you be my girlfriend?.....

-AWWWWWW.....- I was feeling embarrased as we were the center of attention

-.... I...... I .......... would love to oppa!!!...- I jumped into his arms, I couldn't be so happy...... he likes me *-*..... he likes me!!!!

*claps*

-... Kiss her, Kiss her.... Kiss her, Kiss her...- My face turned red as a tomatoe hearing the crowd ......aigoo......

Oppa turned back to me asking me if it was ok.... I nodded in response, he caressed my cheek and leaned more closer ... I just closed my eyes and let it flow... I could feel her breath on my lips, I wrapped my arms around her neck and closed the gap ... I'm kissing Hyunseung oppa!!!!!.....

His lips were so soft and sweet......

-WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!........... save something for the honeymoon!..- a guy yelled from behind..... tsk what the hell we're not even married!....

I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world..........