Memories

Infection

*BAM*

A body fell down on the cold floor, the bullet had penetrated her chest and the blood won't stop 

-OMG!!... OMG!!.. JIHYO STAY WITH ME!! ..

Jin threw away her gun and went beside her partner's body, it was getting difficult for her to breath and started to slowly lose her cosciousness.

-NO! ... hey, please don't you dare to leave like that.. I'm sorry.

Without doubting, she called the base an ask for help..

-Please we need a rescue team right now, an agent is down!!

-Copy that, we're sending a team inmediately.

-Hurry up!!

Jin's POV

Omg! what have I done?, if Jihyo dies.... I-I could never forgive myself for this, I should have thpught she would react this way ...

-J-J-Jin.....- She could barely speak, I tried to stop the bleeding but she had already lost so much..

-Hey, I'm here... please hang on ..

I tried to call Joon, he went behind that boy and hasn't report yet...

-Joon?... can you hear me? ...

-Jin, I lost the kid, I'm trying to find some tracks he might have left..

-*sobs* .. Joon forget about it, Jihyo is hurt ... please just come back.

-....... What did you say?! ... 

-JUST COMEE!!!

-Okay okay...I'm on my way..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyoon's POV

It's been a long since I took the serum, the thing is.... I'm still alive, I mean the first time the symptoms appeared I felt like dying.. this desease is still a mystery to me and I'm willing to take the risk just to get more information.

While I'm in this house I better explore further about this girl who appears to be in trouble everytime, even if she's not a threat to me I can't let my guard down, I never wanted anyone to know the truth about me, even I myself can't remember some things from my past, who knows.... maybe my subconcious supressed part of it or..... I-I don't really know.

*click*

I heard the door's lock open and I returned to my spot inmediately, I knew she was her so I pretended to be sleeping so she would not ask anymore questions about what happened.

- *sighs* she's still here, I-I thought she wouldn't listen to me....- I heard her whispering

I felt a warmth presence by my side, she was standing there without saying a word with for an instant crept me out, just the simple idea of her killing me or trying to do something while I'm sleeping went through my mind..

5 minutes passed........

-Who are you really? .... why do I feel like I know you? ... *sighs* ..... I'm sure you won't tell me by your own will right?...... what's the big secret huh?...

So many questions at once, but I noticed she was indirectly speaking with me

-There's something that intrigates me about you, it's hard for me to know why...but honestly, my beliefs are not based on coincidences. To me you're not a coincidence Jiyoon, it's something beyond a simple situación involvig the two.

*I´m sorry but can't reveal my true identity to you, it´ll get even more dangerous if you keep going further* I thought.

Those were her finale words before she went upstairs, *sighs*.... I should better get some sleep.

*DREAMLAND*

-Hey yo!!.. Jiyoon what is taking you so long? .. we gotta go now!- My brother yelledfrom downstairs

-If I only knew where are you taking me then I'd probably be ready 'cause I have no idea what to wear!

-Aishh I told you, Sera wants me to pick her up and take her aunty's house then I need you to accompany me 'cause I must talk to you about something important..

Sera was my brother's girlfriend, she was really nice and not one of those es who my brother used to date long ago. 

-Aishh... you're hiding something from me do you?..- I went downstairs wearing comfy clothes but it still looked ok.

-I think you're a babo and we're running late soo GAJA!!

This have to be the most boring day of my life and at the same time the most special.... 

Well... skipping the irrelevant part were my bro talks and talks about how great is his relationship with Sera an that I should look for a girlfriend so I won't die alone, and he keeps mentioning a friend of him called Minah and blah blah...

At Sera's House

*BEEEEEEEEEEEP*

He touched the clackson twice and there was coming my sister in law Sera, looking so girly as always; indeed she's beautiful and  Sohyun always asks her to teach me how to dress properly 'cause I never like to wear dresses or high heels, they're not my thing but that doesn't mean I can't be femenine.

-Hey Jiyoon, nice to see you

-Hi unnie, same here

She closed the car's door and turned to kiss my brother, yep.. I had to watch them bitting each others lips.. euuhh...

-EHEEEEMMM...

-OH.... s-sorry keke..

-tsk.. you won't be acting like that if you only had a girlfriend little sis..

-YAH!! .. 

Sera just giggle and look at me

-C'mon you must have someone you like yoonie..

-...emm someone I like?.... I-I-I don't think so- Gosh why I'm nervous out of sudden..

*Raises her eyebrows*

-uhh.. jinjja? .. are you sure Jiyoon?... 

-haha yeah Sis, why are you suttering? ..

ughhhh don't help me brother!..

I feel like they're interrogating me... eottokee?.. aigo

-I said I don't ok?...- I suddenly was blushing without being aware of it but of course Sera noticed ..

-Oh, too bad.- She let it pass and stopped asking further...

whoa... why did she just igrnore it? .. I thought she was gonna tell oppa and make fun of me..

The rest of the way was pretty silent, I lied my head on the seat and closed my eyes I couldn't sleep at all, in fact I had a lot of stuff running through my mind..

*Pokes*

-umm..

*Pokes*

-Hey Sis!..

-What? ....- I opened my eyes a bit too much than I shoul 'cause I didn't know where we were, I've never been here before..

-Let's go

-Where are we? ...

-Aishh you ask a lot of questions.. just get out..

As far as I could see was a small village a few km across the river, I watched Sohyun walking towards a bautiful house, the backyard could be seen clearly. Honestly the place was unfamiliar to me, I wonder if I have been here before.

I followed oppa from behind while still looking at my surrounding, I was curious to get to know this place..

-Oppa just tell me what is............

- SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * whistles* *claps* *screams*

-mwo? .. but..

-Happy bday to you... Happy bday to youu (8) 

Wait a second, this all was a set up.... omoo.... this is so.. touching..

-Thought I forgot your bday sis?..- Said my bro holding a gift to me

Most of the family members were there, even my close friends were invited.. huh so that's the reason why they were avoiding me this much?..

-huh you're good pretending so oppa.- *hugs*

-Well well, Miss jiyoon is turning into a granny haha..

-tskk yah!.. you'll be in my position soon dear Lizzy , besides I'm not that old .. I'm still fresh as vegetables, not even an adult yet..

-Ha ha just kidding. oh by the way someone really special was expecting to see you *raise her eyebrows*

-HUH?..

She pointed her finger to the opposite direction, I turned around and I swear it was the best surprise I could ever get...

-Hey you...- Her sweet voice echoed inside my head.

-...H-How..... I ..- sitll trying to process everything

-keke... silly, how could you even think I wasn't coming to your birthday?- My best friend, the one who had to move to China 'cause her parents job.. is here... 

After most of the guests congratulated me, I wanted to have some space with the person I've been missing the most.

She walked me to a balcony on the second floor, to my surprise this house belongs to her grandparents which I knew pretty well, I'm really greatful for everything I never expected.

-...Really, I can't find the words to tell you how happy and grateful I am.. it's the best bday I ever had.. and it's all thanks to you..

-aww.. we'll I didn't plan this alone so .. I can't take the credit all by myself keke..

-..Thanks. Anyway.. how have you been? .. Do you made friends there?..

-oh it's not better than here, but I got used to it.. and yes I have met a lot of people but neither of them is like you :)

-Awww.. how cute, you missed me that much?.. - She looked at me and grabbed my hand caressing gently, It sent shivers down my spine, it was weird but the sensation good..

-Sure I did.. emm... during this period I wasn't able to see you, well.. let's say it helped me a lot to figure out something that was bugging me before my departure.

She looked even more nervous now than a few minutes ago, is there something wrong? ...

-What is it?- I said clueless

-Well, how can I say this? ..... emmm ... have you ever fallen in love?

-..L-L-Love?... w-well.. I'm not sure if I should call it like that.. certainly, I don't know..

-O-Oh....I see

-Wait, don't you tell you have a boyfriend ?... is he chinese? .. 

-Huh?.. no not at all.. you misunderstood everything..

-..I'm still confuse..

-... *sighs* .. there's someone I like Yoonie, have no idea what happened but... this person makes me feel the luckiest girl in the world- whoa, I'm wondering who could it be, pft how lucky person - I mean, she's really caring, sweet, respecful and always protects me.. but...

-But?

-I'm scared she won't feel the same if I tell her..- Wait a minute... "SHE?" ...

-Oh it's a she? ... whoa, then why don't you try it? .. I mean, I'm sure anyone can fall for you.. jinjja you're so beautiful - OMG!! did I say it outloud?!!..

*Blushes*

-T-Thanks, then.. you think I should confess?..- NO!..I can't stand it!..

uhhh... wth am I thinking?!!..

-S-Sure...

-O-Oh... then... I should do it now...- ...Now? ... she brought her here?..

-Now? .. is she here? .. why didn't you introduce me to her?..

-*giggles* - umm why is she giggling?..

-You know her very well....- Do I? .... ummm.. let's see..

-... don't you tell me it's the crazy girl from the anime store?... Naoko? ..

-hahaha, no silly..... A-Actually- she walked even more closer to me- I'm standing in front of that person..

-Oh!... I s--- WHAT?!...- hold on for a second........ a-am I the person she described?! ...omoo

-Y-yonie, I don't want this to ruin our friendship....I wonder  if I  have a chance to be with you.. I-I mean, I need to know how you feel about this..

Oh Jezz, I'm sweating like a pig and my hands are shaking... 

-................................

-...p-please.... talk to me .....

-....I-I... umm....- damn it! why can't I even speak?

- umm.... j-just.. tell me the truth, it's.. o-okay if you don't f-feel the same..- no no, her beautiful face was expressing now sadness and disappointment. She caresesd my cheek so gently y grabbed her hand while she do it.

-It's not like that...

My body seemed to have its own mine 'cause when I realized our faces were pretty close, she closed her eyes waiting for my lips to meet with hers.

3 ................

2........

1.....

*Chu*

Suddenly her hands were secured around my neck, I pulled her closer to me.. her scent was magneficient, something I want to remember the rest of my life..

-Hey Jiyoon your bro......... omooo!.. :O ..................so you do like someone huh? .. gotcha!

And that was the end of our sweet moment, yikes!... Sera unni will tell oppa anytime soon aghhh bad sign..

-..U-Unni! .. don't you know how to knock? - My face was all red like a tomato, this is embarrasing.

*giggles* - awww our Jiyoon is blushing, why don't you introduce me this beautiful girl who makes your heart go wild?..

-..aishh.. you're always teasing me...- I could barely look at my friend's eyes, or should I say my son to be girlfriend? .. - .. emm.. Sera unnie she is .....

*BOOM*

Out of nowhere an explosion could be heard not far away from us, everyone started to panic, is this a terrorist attack or what?...

-OMG! ... AHHHHHHH..

-Gosh!! what was that?!..

-GIRLS!! .. C´MON WE MUST GET OUT OF HERE!!- my brother pulled my hand so hard I couldn't react properly at first..

-..o-o-oppa.. what's going on?!..

-.. I don't know!.. we have to make it to the base......

-SOHYUN WATCH OUT!!!!!! ...

-AGHHHHHHHHHH......

-OPPAAAA!!!! ... NOOOOOO... OPPAAAAA!!!

End of dream

-OPPAAA!!!!!!- Jiyoon's screams were so loud that woke Gayoon up from her sleep.

-NO, NOOOO!!..- Gayoon went downstairs very quick, she held the screaming girl and tried to wake her up

-Hey!!... Jiyoon!!.. calm down!!.

Jiyoon opened her eyes and sat abruptly, her breahting was irregular and still was in shock 

-Are you all right? ... don't worry it's just a nightmare

Gayoon led her hand to the girl´s forehead but she stopped her ..

-I'ts nothing....

-let me check on you

-It's not necessary

-Stop it!..

*stares confuse*

-what?..

-You know what, you're always carrying this barrier when I try to talk to you or help you.. I'm not gonna hurt you

-..but I can hurt you, I'm just doing a favor to you by keeping my distance.

Gayoon didn't understand this girl's behavour, her curiosity was killing her but everytime she tries to get close to her, Jiyoon always push her away.

-Well I don't want you to do that..

-You don't even know me, what holds me to kill you right now?- Jiyoon said while staring intensively in the eye.

-You saved my life twice, if you wanted me dead then you would have let me die or killed me by now. You're not a killer Jiyoon..

-How can you be so sure?..

-I feel so..

-tsk... if you knew what I am you won't be saying that.- Jiyoon looked away, this girl was making her feel uncomfortable.

-what you are? ..

-Nevermind..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyuna's POV

-SOOO??!!! ....how did it go?!!

-Gosh unnie you scared me!! ... what the hell?!

keke Gayoon surely wants to kill me now, but hey I just wanted to help her to find love.. se really needs it.

-Mel tell me what was her reaction?

- emmm, what did you expect?.. it's obvious she was surprised and confuse, and a little bit angry. It didn't take too long before we started to know each other..

-Yeah and..........

She looked at me not knowing what to say...

-aand....what?

Sometimes I wonder if she's dumb or she's just pretending..

-Did you guys kiss?

-PARDON?!!!!!...  of course not!!.. who do you think am I?, I barely know her and you already want me to make out with her?

-hahahaha well I send you to accomplish that mission little cousin, don't you even like her?.. just a little?

*Thinking*

-Well, she's cute... but I have no other feelings for her more than friendship.

At that moment I wanted to strangle her, she's saying she doesn't want to date my friend??.. aiiishh that's why I brought her here.

-Emm you don't seem very happy...- She walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water while I followed her.

-No , really?..- I said in sarcasm.

-Calm down, unnie... I like your friend but I barely know her and it makes me feel bad 'cause you're only using me.- She said in a serious tone but I could feel there was sadness behind it.

- *Sighs* look, I'm sorry if you feel this way. Maybe I crossed the line, I promise I won't pressure you.. it's just that.... emm.... well Gayoon needs someone by her side who takes care of her, not as a friend but as a lover. There's this stupid guy who's always pissing my friend, he's just a jerk and Gayoon knows him so she has to deal with hell everytime she goes to work.

-Ohw ..... I see, unnie..... I appreciate what you're doing for her but.. don't you think she has the right to choose who to fall in love?...

I laid on the sofa and stared at the ceiling just thinking about what she said..

-Unnie?....

-I know..... but.. to be honest, you can't choose who to fall in love little mel *sighs*

-Whoa, you seem to know about it unnie..huh is there something you haven't told me?

mmm should I mention about my relationship with hyunseung oppa?..

-You read me that well huh? ...

-OMG!.. do you hame someone you like?? .. mare mare tell me!!

aishh this kid jinjja!..

-Actually, it's my boyfriend

-OoO.... like serious?

-YAH!.. what's that supposed to mean?

-kekekeke nothing unnie, I'm kidding..

-You better be little brat!..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere out of the city

-Hey what is that for?

-oh, this is just a little gift four our dear friend

- you mean Jiyoon the traitor?..

-Correct- *evil laugh* - I swear she will pay and I'll be enjoying her pain.